Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? (1120 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2022
The Hollywood movie title Dracula 2000.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Chiraq77(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2022
It's the name of lildurks hood
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by pansophist(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2022
My username is derived from the word pansophism, meaning, all-knowing. I choose this handle as it reflects my elemental desire to tap from the wellspring of knowledge that concerns humanity, how both genders complement and balance each other, and the cohesive force that binds all organisms, matters, when analyzed from their contextual application

9 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Polynek(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2022
I schooled in Federal polytechnic Nekede, so the short name of my school is POLYNEK.
Dax how I derived my monicker

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 19, 2022
30naira:
My account balance, the day I left Naija. After selling everything to buy flight ticket

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Pussyassasin(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2022
It's my humble and noble profession
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Uniquetani1(f): 10:40pm On May 19, 2022
Because I am Unique

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

My nickname starts with D and I'm a girl , if I used my real nickname someone who knows me would see my posts and know that it's really me , so I used DANYYYYYYYYYYY , I wrote a book once on Wattpad and my main characters name was Daniella which also starts with a D , so I just shortened it
What's the title?
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Gwagone: 10:48pm On May 19, 2022
I love Big cars so much. I pray for it soon

3 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Valarmorgulis: 10:50pm On May 19, 2022
valarmorgulis valardoerhis . game of thrones.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2022
title of a song sang by Nas.. I loved that music
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Ex0rcistt: 11:03pm On May 19, 2022
I love horror movies a lot, and the best I've seen is EXORCIST. It's scary and dark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Ex0rcistt: 11:07pm On May 19, 2022
Gwagone:
Same here man, Cadillac type though. Big SUV is my favorite.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Ex0rcistt: 11:09pm On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I took the name from Rastafarian grin grin
That mAh niggarr grin grin
We smoke and bomb together...

Ramsey is the name of a rangers player...
He is one of my role models...

I love his style of play...
You love the way he played yesterday?
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Thugnificent(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2022
My favorite character in Boondocks grin cheesy
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by hf1011: 12:01am On May 20, 2022
aye to to, aye akamara ...
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by hf1011: 12:04am On May 20, 2022
love this car even tho I cant afford 0.002 % of the metal used in making it.
would be super cool if musk made an electric version of it
Gwagone:
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by luscioustrish(f): 12:54am On May 20, 2022
My ex used to call me luscious, then Trish is short for Patricia.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Jmichael1(m): 4:13am On May 20, 2022
I used my real name jocaro michael@jmichael
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Okoroawusa: 5:09am On May 20, 2022
My surname is Okoroawusaonuma
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Aimerosa25(f): 7:22am On May 20, 2022
Aimerosa is my middle name
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Sweetvie: 7:56am On May 20, 2022
When I was creating this account i was eating fried rice and chicken with yougurt... I got a thing for yougurt, so I was thinking this life sweet sha... Then I got to the moniker part i can't think of anything at that time so I just use sweetvie... Sweetlife, vie is french grin

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Onuh211(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2022
That's the name my late Mama calls me, it means KING
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Iykman042(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2022
I got my moniker from my name and my location code
iyk short form for ikenna.
man is just a suffix added to it.
042 is the dailing code for Enugu
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by eliok(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
When I was creating this account i was eating fried rice and chicken with yougurt... I got a thing for yougurt, so I was thinking this life sweet sha... Then I got to the moniker part i can't think of anything at that time so I just use sweetvie... Sweetlife, vie is french grin
replied your email message about Kindle publishing . Can you check

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Blunttruth: 10:32pm On May 20, 2022
Rachel98:
Some people's moniker can be so funny with weird names.

Some people's moniker are their brand products /company's names.

Some people's moniker are their real names.

Some people's monikers are their nicknames.

What triggered or inspired you to choose your particular moniker name? seriously some people monikers could be very funny, I can't even list the monikers.. Loolz.
mine's self explanatory.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Sweetvie: 11:38pm On May 20, 2022
eliok:
replied your email message about Kindle publishing . Can you check
Thank u... Check ur email
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Iretii0511(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2022
I was down and out. I had a dream and was struggling to establish a means of achieving them. So I rely on hope, for a better tomorrow, hope, that I will one day get there. It was at this time that I created this moniker which is the Yoruba word for hope.

Today, I've gone beyond the first stage of my goal, I'm on the path to the second stage.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Demigod22: 11:58pm On May 20, 2022
Demigod22, smiles. The name was very popular in school. My friends believed I know everything. The 22 was my matriculation number back then in school. Demigod is known throughout my school, so it's my nickname and I decided to use it here.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by leptomorph(m): 12:14am On May 21, 2022
Leptomorph is a name for a running bamboo..Then I was doing a research on Bamboo.So, I decided to use it.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by eliok(m): 1:06am On May 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Thank u... Check ur email
Ive replied ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Trying To Get UK Lady’s Attention Sentenced For Stalking. / Pastor's Shocking Prophesy To A Woman About Her Husband & Her Sister (Video) / Ladies, Don't Let Nairaland Men Taunt You Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.