Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine (37123 Views)

Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by cybernaut(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2022
Very soon NATO, EU and UN will be the things of the past. Evil men

2 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2022
lordofreal:
I thought this people on nairaland always says American have never won any war before except American civil war. They said American ran away from Iraq, Vietnam and Afghanistan. So why are the same people now crying that American killed millions of Iraq for nothing. If america are really defeated in Iraq as we are made to believe, that means if Iraq as a winner can loose 1 million citizens, American as the looser will looser, will loose More than 3 million or so. So you don't need to weep for Iraq again then.or there is something I don't understand?
Even my 5yr old kid will better than you in IQ test

2 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by EmekaBlue(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2022
Babapyro:
I know the souls of those children will have Thier revenge one day, a man's action killing 1million people and the west did nothing about it
souls resting in peace undecided
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Balogunodua(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Voldoz: 4:34pm On May 19, 2022
shogsman:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-61505050

People judge a country by their presidents, Bush and Obama was an example even Buhari is an example
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by kay9(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by barbstee(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2022
nnamdi640:
You mean over one million terrorists were killed, people that believe that they can fight for God and their proph***. Why didn't their proph*** come for their rescue. Whether you like it or not USA will continue killing terrorists that don't want the world to know peace.

Just hear this one.

#nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by bluefilm: 4:38pm On May 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Lol dream on nigger why not quit speaking English speak Russian or Chinese then slave

It's not a question of what language you speak.

It's a question of facts.

Here, take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26b9k5KdpFc
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2022
devigblegble:
George Bush needs to go public and apologize to the Iraqis and the world at large for the killing of innocent people and besides he has no moral right to condemn Putin
They lack shame, really..
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Aidejay(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Please make a twitter post on this and tag the police. Thank God for your brother's life.
Can you educate on where in Lagos this happened and what time of the day?
abeg when it replies tag me.
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Lol dream on nigger why not quit speaking English speak Russian or Chinese then slave
What a most idioootic statement from you implying that English is superior to all other languages. Every language has its merits. We don't speak Russian or Chinese because we don't need to. So also lots of Chinese people don't need the English language. What a fooool you are

3 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Aidejay(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2022
eminikansoso:

Better relocate to your village
grin

1 Like

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Finally the truth comes out,I remember losing my Facebook close friend to this war,he was a new father and a teacher. God will punish every USA supporter here and may you and your children meet the same fate Iraq met in the hands of USA, I'm crying right now

My guy, I hope they won't meet that fate right here on Nigeria soil? Because this is where me and my family live. Lol
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2022
UltimateTiger:
To be sincere, I used to think that all these banters, trolls the Igbos troll Yorubas on nairaland is a joke [s] e.g Afonja miners, Erudite skullers, Afonja Skullership, Organ harvesters, and Skull miners. E.t.c [/s]
Until my kid bro was kidnapped in Lagos last week Friday by ritualist in Military uniform, fully armed with guns. He was taken to seme, Cotonou.
They wanted to use him for ritual but their Witch doctor rejected him, that he will spoil their work... So that’s when they started demanding for ransom, since they can’t release him for free...
He was released on Saturday evening after we paid ransom...
Other people they abducted with him didn’t comeback. [s] Omo! Lagos is not safe again oo, infact south west as a whole is not safe, [/s] ritualist in every corner of the streets looking for who to abduct... May God help us!!!
No where is safe again in this country!!!

See this liar! Ritualists asked you for money to release your kid because he was not useful for ritual? Bad liar, terrible liar!
Since you now concluded that SW is not safe, why don't you and your family relocate back to your Afghaneastern ASAP? Just look at this mother fvcking bastarrtd listed all these terrible adjectives to describe my tribe on top say he wan lie!
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by maasoap(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2022
lordofreal:
I thought this people on nairaland always says American have never won any war before except American civil war. They said American ran away from Iraq, Vietnam and Afghanistan. So why are the same people now crying that American killed millions of Iraq for nothing. If america are really defeated in Iraq as we are made to believe, that means if Iraq as a winner can loose 1 million citizens, American as the looser will looser, will loose More than 3 million or so. So you don't need to weep for Iraq again then.or there is something I don't understand?

What terribly low IQ? Nairaland is weeping on your behalf. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2022
Carloslehder:
Tell me what I don't know,of course we know the war was totally unjustifiable it's just that we couldn't do anything about it because the west had the power over most of the world and could get away with anything

Absolutely fvcking right! The rest of the world is helpless. Tell me any country that can assassinate USA serving General on USA soil using missile and still standing today! They did it to Iranian General with no evidence of his crimes revealed to the world and got away with it.

1 Like

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by shogsman(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I really have no empathy for them because these are the same people that torment and kill black people at the drop of a hat. Less tormentors of my race is only a good thing.
So it is Iraqis that shot up a mall and killed 10 black people last week in the US,so it is Iraqis that killed millions of Jews and blacks for being inferior, is it Iraqis that colonized your country turning your fathers into slaves too cos I don't understand what you're saying

3 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2022
Earlystar698:
Bush is Biden pro max, Trump only US president that never engage in war.. Hate him or like him.

He ordered the assassination of General Suleiman on Iran soil. If Iran were to be superpower nation like Russia or China, he successfully started a war.
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by BloomingDale(f): 5:13pm On May 19, 2022
shogsman:

So it is Iraqis that shot up a mall and killed 10 black people last week in the US,so it is Iraqis that killed millions of Jews and blacks for being inferior, is it Iraqis that colonized your country turning your fathers into slaves too cos I don't understand what you're saying

From this comment I can see you have no idea how the world works, so I’m not going to take my time to educate you. You are too asleep for me.
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Gireiboy(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2022
efficiencie:

Tag the same police that could have a hand in the operation? All these traditionalists that do these things need to be arrested, investigated and, if found culpable, jailed. Is this the tradition that they wanted us to inherit from our ancestors? Nonsense!
Stop contradicting yourself bro, who is going to arrest does traditionalist?
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Please make a twitter post on this and tag the police. Thank God for your brother's life.
Can you educate on where in Lagos this happened and what time of the day?

He's lying. Just look at the adjectives he used to describe Yorubas, have you come across all those adjectives on nairaland?
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by abeggnow: 5:20pm On May 19, 2022
seunny4lif:

Even UK PMs that voted for Iraq war, knew that.
Over 1M Iraqis killed and more 250K children.
Over 10M Iraqis homeless now.
Even till now, Iraq government have been trying to push USA out of her country.
USA said they will sanction Iraq for requesting USA leave
don't forget to add how the countries gold and artifacts looted
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2022
abeggnow:
don't forget to add how the countries gold and artifacts looted
I swear
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Rahkman: 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
What a most idioootic statement from you implying that English is superior to all other languages. Every language has its merits. We don't speak Russian or Chinese because we don't need to. So also lots of Chinese people don't need the English language. What a fooool you are
English is superior to all other languages fact! Since you hate the west so much why not boycott everything western boycott ur Internet your clothes your music your television move to ur useless mother Russia or China use their own services punk ass motherfucker
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by pansophist(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2022
The war in Iraq is one of those incidents that makes a grown man cry like a baby. It was so bad. Innocent people killed in their millions, and it was swept under the rug like its nothing. Then and there, I lost my fate in the west and never take the western media serious again.

Same with Afganisthan, Syria, and Serbia. In this life, be strong. Either as an individual, or a country, or else others will plan your future for you and trust me, it won't be good.

10 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by pansophist(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
Rahkman:
cry urself to death....uSa still stands the greatest country on earth .....eat shit nigger

Greatest in what sense? Can you list where exactly the US is the greatest ?

1 Like

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by fuck419: 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
You condemn the invasion and killings in Ukraine and Iraq but support all forms of killings in Nigeria in the name of Religion.

You're all guilty and doomed.
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by pansophist(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2022
devigblegble:
George Bush needs to go public and apologize to the Iraqis and the world at large for the killing of innocent people and besides he has no moral right to condemn Putin

Apologies are cheap. Even a computer can read apologies speech with any voice programmed in it. Where the real work is, is reparations. Building Iraq. Jailing all the military contractors and Bush for their crime against humanity, and show the world that talk is not cheap and its a fair place.

5 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by penceman(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2022
When u are a criminal such mistake must happen. Bush is the criminal of iraq
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by pansophist(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2022
popp:
Just to condemn, I thought by now US would have razed Russia to ashes

Let them do "Pim" let Russia smoke them like garri.

Iraq was invaded because it was alleged for having weapons of mass destructions, but the countries that actually have it and conduct test daily was left undisturbed. So you see, the US will never attack North Korea or Russia, because it means that all major US cities will be nuked to smoke.

If the US wants to seize existing as a country, while smoothly ushering China as the next superpower, then it should attack Russia. Then they will see that Russia is not a nuclear power for mouth. Comrade sarmat will pay all major US cities a visit lol

3 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by HolyStriker(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
when God punishes the bastard war criminal to condemn himself before others. Victory and Glory to Mother Russia, Death and Endless Agony to Terrorist USA, no wonder tornadoes, hurricane and all natural disasters keep killing them. We will live to see USA as a deserted crumbled empty free land where we can plant crops. Death to USA and her demonic supporters worldwide, the fate of innocent Iraqi people killed by Terrorist bush and u.s will befall you all in 100 folds. Victory to big Mama Russian Federation. Z to the world! God bless President Vladimir Putin

SMH
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by lordofreal(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
maasoap:

What terribly low IQ? Nairaland is weeping on your behalf. cry cry cry
sure is weeping is for your type. Answer my question you are lamenting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.