Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video (432 Views)

Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video by EfyaGodwina: 2:34pm On May 19, 2022
A man identified as Alex Omondi shocked Kenyan police officers after he walked to the station and begged them to lock him behind bars.

According to a video shared by one Twitter user @fredrickOdhiam3, Alex decided to storm the police station because their motto says ‘Service to All’.

He explained that his landlord has locked his house and he has no place to sleep.

“I don't have a place to sleep. My house has been closed by the landlord. So, I am here because the police motto is Service to All,” he said.

He begged the police officers to accuse him of a crime he hasn't committed and lock him for the night.

Alex said they can release him the next day or even take him to court.

The officers told him that cells are meant for criminals and not innocent people like him. He pleaded with them to suggest a crime he could commit or fabricate a crime against him.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/poor-man-goes-to-police-station-begs-officers-to-lock-him-up-video/

Re: Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video by HeRulesMen: 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
Thunder fire poverty
Re: Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin
Re: Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video by Choilila: 9:43pm On May 22, 2022
Lol This Man is so funny. I like your blunt humour.

1 Like

Re: Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video by PerfectStranger(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2022
For naija here dem go give u charge,lock u up. You go still collect join grin
Re: Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video by paulolee(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2022
poverty ur fada yansh
Re: Poor Man Goes To Police Station, Begs Officers To Lock Him Up — Video by FreeSpirited: 11:32pm On May 22, 2022
Africa, the land of strange exhibition of stupidity driven by extreme poverty

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Regain Your Partner's Love In Three Days. / Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men / Nairalanders I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.