Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (17827 Views)

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Stayingtrueee(f): 6:22pm On May 20, 2022
maxzzo1:
Learn to listen to advice....
Dumb undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by sweet12345: 6:22pm On May 20, 2022
Internet22:

Are you out of your mind undecided someone is asking for ways out of drug abuse and you came up with this trash
give yours
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Robertgreene1(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:
I am currently in lagos. I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015. The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert but currently if i dont take it i can't function throughout the day.

I am seriously seeking a way to get out as I am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation. This has really affected My social life.
just add me on WhatsApp and I will give you a sure prescription Drug to help you cope with the withdrawal symptoms...
Just a common cough drug ND u gonna be fine..
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Alexgman1(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
When u had money drug intake wasn't an issue for u. Then u were in heaven on earth. Now dat u r broke u now need help!
I was also a TM addict like u until i went for medical councelling & this was wat i was told to do;

1) You need to be fully ready, determined & sure of quiting drugs.

2) Go to the nearest pharmacy & get HYDROCOTISONE injection.

3)Take two vials of the injection for two weeks straight or until you feel relieved.

4) Hydrocorticosone is a medication that will help flush or detoxify & get rid of tramadol and any other harmful chemicals in your system.

5) Hyrodocortisone also help you not to experience any tramadol withdrawal symptoms while u are off the drug & on detoxification.

6) After you are clean of tramadol try not to be tempted to go back to it because that feeling or urge will still come maybe for sexual or social purpose. Its left for you to say "NO MORE DRUGS AM DONE!"

7) Surrender and dedicate your life totally to CHRIST and start living a meaningful and focused
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Stayingtrueee(f): 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
My dear only you can save yourself. First you have to take a decision... Cos if you don't make that choice within yourself you'll still go back to it. Secondly u just can't stop it else ur body is going to react, if u normally take one card a day you'll reduce it to half, step by step u keep reducing it...
Most importantly u need prayers, pray to God, cry to him to take the urge away. Only him can help you...

I had a serious addiction with CK but thank God for my life today! You can do it! Trust God

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Funnyhubtv(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
TM Cartel
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Quiny32323: 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
Allow TM to finish hm work, nothing remain for this life bro. Life na illusion itself!!
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by almarthins(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2022
MyExpression:

You really think they have not tried Jesus first?

May be, may be not. Addictions is more spiritual than we think. I am talking from experience.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Funnyhubtv(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2022
Consider yourself lucky to have TM within your reach.
I don dey find am for Turkey here no way.
Abeg you fit waybill 1 card of 200mg for me here
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by tamcamp253: 6:55pm On May 20, 2022
If you still have a phone to post this then it’s still early you can still win this fight against drug abuse, that depend on your mindset and your willingness to stop it
wawwZee:
I am currently in lagos. I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015. The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert but currently if i dont take it i can't function throughout the day.

I am seriously seeking a way to get out as I am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation. This has really affected My social life.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by tamcamp253: 6:58pm On May 20, 2022
If you still have a phone to post this then it’s still early you can still win this fight against drug abuse, that depend on your mindset and your willingness to stop it, and as you Dey stay Lagos no go Ipodo for ikeja or Medube for surulere, if you know you know.
wawwZee:

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Wwwq: 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
How
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 20, 2022
yomi007k:

And if they don't accept their help nko?

They have to believe in the people you mentioned first.

You’re right.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

If you are aware of your drug addiction then you are not addicted. A mad man doesn't know a thing about madness. COMMOT HAND FOR DRUGS.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Ideenigeria: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
Tramadol Addiction is not something you stop just like that, like i woke up today and make a decision of not using again if you don't want a slow and painful death.

The addiction requires a combination of chemotherapeutic and non chemotherapeutic plan. I was on it for years and when i realized that it was going to end me and my career because i was already taking loans where i shouldn't and can go to any extent to get it.

I sought for a private facility in Ibadan was the cost there seems better compared to what i was getting in Lagos. To be honest the therapy session was hell as i couldn't describe whether i was alive nor dead but i made it through those horrible days and made a vow NEVER to return to it, i have celebrated 2 years without gulping the pill everyday.

It's easy for people who have never been addicted to it to say things but as i been through it, i know how it feels. I pray with you that God will help you to get over it. Today i am over 5times fatter and healthier than what I used to be, you too can jump the addiction!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by MyExpression(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2022
almarthins:

May be, may be not. Addictions is more spiritual than we think. I am talking from experience.

You eat egg and beans...you fart.
Prolonged taking causes dysentery

You take drugs, it eases depression and makes you energetic.
Prolonged intake leads to drug dependence

Please how is it now spiritual?

Even medical contraindications states that it might lead to dependence and addiction. Are medical experts prophets
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by MyExpression(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2022
stinflame:

You no no fit compare am with medical and Engineering textbook cost.
Where are you

Hahahahhahahahaha.

True...those big books are quite expensive...but not our normal bible na.

They know that those that knows the value of the Bible would save to buy it by force.

I'm in Lagos �
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by mandikwilliams: 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
SHE DON NONO

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Johel(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
MyExpression:

What's your justification for taking Arizona?

It's still an addiction man!

Addiction is when you allow substances take over your brain,making one inactive in certain areas due to abuse... I'm never addicted to anything bruh...i smoke and do other hard stuff moderately,I work with 2 strong firms and I've been working for years without any issue ,so it's only when I'm home or chilling with friends that I dope n do cloud 9 shii...I don't abuse anything cos I know the risk... I'm educated and one with knowledge to an extent..So bruh...self control is all you need for your own good.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by doggedfighter(f): 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, if you love yourself and your life, you will listen to the advice I have to give you , especially as people here will be shouting "rehabilitation " as if it is a permanent solution.

And if you want to argue this , let me tell you categorically that drug addiction is not something people easily recover from on their own effort. In fact , I have seen many cases of people who have gone through rehab over 5 times and still ended up dead or worse off from drug overdose. A fine example would be the late Whitney Houston cry)

So enough of this digression, let's get to the solution:

1.Go on your knees(now) and repent from all sins you have committed knowingly and unknowingly asking Jesus to help you .

2. Go and get yourself a bible

3 .Make it a habit of being prayerful, especially during the time when the urge comes upon you.

4. Find bible-believing people to share your case with and if possible, get closer to them through sincerity and repentance

5 . People will mock you , hear me again , people will mock you and doubt your sincerity, but ignore them and keep your eye and trust on God and He will surely deliver you.

Peace

This is nonsensical. Very stupid advice.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by headbasher96(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
Oga u are not ready when u are ready nobody will tell u but u go stop i was taking it when it was a card was 200 that was 10 i took 2-2 every day till i graduated to 3-3 everyday but today use the most advance medical equipment still u wont find it in my blood stream because when i got angry and decided to stop the best time to stop is when u are sick for like 1 month and the drugs metabolism reduces from your body the craving for it is no longer there if u can hold it from there u can stop it that is how i stop when i get sick i dont take it for like 2weeks na bye bye oooo
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by haggai247: 10:36pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, if you love yourself and your life, you will listen to the advice I have to give you , especially as people here will be shouting "rehabilitation " as if it is a permanent solution.

And if you want to argue this , let me tell you categorically that drug addiction is not something people easily recover from on their own effort. In fact , I have seen many cases of people who have gone through rehab over 5 times and still ended up dead or worse off from drug overdose. A fine example would be the late Whitney Houston cry)

So enough of this digression, let's get to the solution:

1.Go on your knees(now) and repent from all sins you have committed knowingly and unknowingly asking Jesus to help you .

2. Go and get yourself a bible

3 .Make it a habit of being prayerful, especially during the time when the urge comes upon you.

4. Find bible-believing people to share your case with and if possible, get closer to them through sincerity and repentance

5 . People will mock you , hear me again , people will mock you and doubt your sincerity, but ignore them and keep your eye and trust on God and He will surely deliver you.

Peace

Better stop advicing people to just accept God and things would be ok even JESUS will never give such advice.

You are telling God to do a job he should do for himself.

He has acknowledge he has a problem then he has to take 100% responsibility for his actions.

If you want to change your life you should take action by first reducing your intake or if you need rehab that badly go cold turkey.

Sadly we can only advice you need to take action by cutting friends and relatives who are still taking any drug if not you'll replace trams with other drugs.

Totis twist it's in your power and your hands.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Bassey007(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2022
A sure way to stop any addiction is to get addicted to deep breathing method. When you feel the urge take a deep breath by counting 1-5 and exhale. You will forget that urge. Thank me later.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by MyExpression(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2022
Robertgreene1:
just add me on WhatsApp and I will give you a sure prescription Drug to help you cope with the withdrawal symptoms...

Seun will make an exception.

Please mention the name of the cough syrup.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by koolaid87: 5:42am On May 21, 2022
Enoch07:
Be your own rehab, JUST STOP.

Obviously, you dont know the meaning of addiction.

If it was easy just like that he wouldn't be here asking for help
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by koolaid87: 5:48am On May 21, 2022
maxzzo1:
Learn to listen to advice....

You be WERE

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by luluosas(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2022
I don't care what you think about me, but that doesn't remove the fact that the guy harmed himself and he knows it. He must have been cautioned along the line, but he refused to stop. Now, he is suffering from what he wilfully started, so let him stop it the same way he started it. Peace

czarr:
very judgemental Christian.
See you preaching Christ in your signature but you have no love in your heart only judgement and condemnation. You need Jesus bro.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by luluosas(m): 7:04am On May 21, 2022
I don't want to sound harsh, but I think you are not among those taking a cough syrup mixed with coke to high themselves?

Robertgreene1:
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by czarr(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2022
luluosas:
I don't care what you think about me, but that doesn't remove the fact that the guy harmed himself and he knows it. He must have been cautioned along the line, but he refused to stop. Now, he is suffering from what he wilfully started, so let him stop it the same way he started it. Peace

Does he sound like he doesn't know he harmed himself, he is willing to change and should be encouraged.
Even sinners know the consequences of sin yet jesus didn't condemn sinners.
And it doesn't matter what I think about you.
It only matters what the Christ you preach thinks.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by almarthins(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2022
MyExpression:

You eat egg and beans...you fart.
Prolonged taking causes dysentery

You take drugs, it eases depression and makes you energetic.
Prolonged intake leads to drug dependence

Please how is it now spiritual?

Even medical contraindications states that it might lead to dependence and addiction. Are medical experts prophets

Your opinion. But the guy doesn't want his life dependent on drug as he keep going back to it helplessly
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2022
wawwZee:

Bro, text me on WhatsApp 07067797972

I've a simple and effective clue that'll cure you. It costs you no Naira.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Robertgreene1(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2022
luluosas:
I don't want to sound harsh, but I think you are not among those taking a cough syrup mixed with coke to high themselves?

are u okay?
I'm talking about a common allergy/cold medication..."diphenhydramine"...that will help the young man cope with the withdrawal symptoms of quiting tramadol which entails...cold.. headache...sleeplessness...fever...drugcravings... restlessness..e.t.c..which lasts for weeks or even months on end whenever one quits tramadol...
ND u re talking nonsense!!!...
Or didn't u see where I wrote "cope" and "withdrawal symptoms" or don't u know the meaning of those two English words?...
Illiterate like u..can't even read ND comprehend well B4 u start attacking someone...
Oponu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take / COVID-19 Update For December 18 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.