Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (17824 Views)

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Robertgreene1(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2022
MyExpression:

Seun will make an exception.

Please mention the name of the cough syrup.
are u the o.p or do u wanna quit tramadol too?
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by MyExpression(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2022
Robertgreene1:
are u the o.p or do u wanna quit tramadol too?

I think the Knowledge would come in handy.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by gboyetade: 9:52am On May 22, 2022
See a psychiatrist. You may need a rehab
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Robertgreene1(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2022
MyExpression:

I think the Knowledge would come in handy.

Ok then.."diphenhydramine"...labelled as "cen pain"...a cold/allergy medication..
Just take 2 tablets(only o)....day and night..ND u gonna be fine from the terrible withdrawal symptoms of tramadol withdrawal...
2 weeks at most...

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by xenastar(f): 10:21am On May 22, 2022
What a useless advice! Haba

Jashub:
My brother, if you love yourself and your life, you will listen to the advice I have to give you , especially as people here will be shouting "rehabilitation " as if it is a permanent solution.

And if you want to argue this , let me tell you categorically that drug addiction is not something people easily recover from on their own effort. In fact , I have seen many cases of people who have gone through rehab over 5 times and still ended up dead or worse off from drug overdose. A fine example would be the late Whitney Houston cry)

So enough of this digression, let's get to the solution:

1.Go on your knees(now) and repent from all sins you have committed knowingly and unknowingly asking Jesus to help you .

2. Go and get yourself a bible

3 .Make it a habit of being prayerful, especially during the time when the urge comes upon you.

4. Find bible-believing people to share your case with and if possible, get closer to them through sincerity and repentance

5 . People will mock you , hear me again , people will mock you and doubt your sincerity, but ignore them and keep your eye and trust on God and He will surely deliver you.

Peace
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by MyExpression(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Ok then.."diphenhydramine"...labelled as "cen pain"...a cold/allergy medication..
Just take 2 tablets(only o)....day and night..ND u gonna be fine from the terrible withdrawal symptoms of tramadol withdrawal...
2 weeks at most...

Graçias

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? / Which Toothpaste Is The Best / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.