Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (17825 Views)

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Infosuperhighwa: 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:
I am currently in lagos. I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015. The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert but currently if i dont take it i can't function throughout the day.

I am seriously seeking a way to get out as I am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation. This has really affected My social life.
Reduce the dose you normally take and gradually you will quit with some strong will power.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by KIDfurniture(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
You have to continue taking it

wawwZee:
I am currently in lagos. I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015. The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert but currently if i dont take it i can't function throughout the day.

I am seriously seeking a way to get out as I am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation. This has really affected My social life.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Eriokanmi: 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

You need deliverance
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by tmoneyu: 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

Believe in your self that u can do it, stop it out rightly
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
You no need prayers, you need you, I mean yourself, you need to determine within you to stop.
Na only you fit help you nobody else
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Jennyclay(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, if you love yourself and your life, you will listen to the advice I have to give you , especially as people here will be shouting "rehabilitation " as if it is a permanent solution.

And if you want to argue this , let me tell you categorically that drug addiction is not something people easily recover from on their own effort. In fact , I have seen many cases of people who have gone through rehab over 5 times and still ended up dead or worse off from drug overdose. A fine example would be the late Whitney Houston cry)

So enough of this digression, let's get to the solution:

1.Go on your knees(now) and repent from all sins you have committed knowingly and unknowingly asking Jesus to help you .

2. Go and get yourself a bible

3 .Make it a habit of being prayerful, especially during the time when the urge comes upon you.

4. Find bible-believing people to share your case with and if possible, get closer to them through sincerity and repentance

5 . People will mock you , hear me again , people will mock you and doubt your sincerity, but ignore them and keep your eye and trust on God and He will surely deliver you.

Peace
You ended up saying absolutely NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by femu(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
I
wawwZee:

You need to be treated at a rehab by doctors. Call me for further details
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Jeffy1206(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
Reduce gradually... That's a step
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, if you love yourself and your life, you will listen to the advice I have to give you , especially as people here will be shouting "rehabilitation " as if it is a permanent solution.

And if you want to argue this , let me tell you categorically that drug addiction is not something people easily recover from on their own effort. In fact , I have seen many cases of people who have gone through rehab over 5 times and still ended up dead or worse off from drug overdose. A fine example would be the late Whitney Houston cry)

1.Go on your knees(now) and repent from all sins you have committed knowingly and unknowingly asking Jesus to help you .

3 .Make it a habit of being prayerful, especially during the time when the urge comes upon you.

4. Find bible-believing people to share your case with and if possible, get closer to them through sincerity and repentance

5 . People will mock you , hear me again , people will mock you and doubt your sincerity, but ignore them and keep your eye and trust on God and He will surely deliver you.

This man have said it all, as Cheap and affordable that Book is, I can tell you it have the power to transform Which no book in the world can and it houses the solution to ever problems. Just be diligent and open while reading it.

Peace
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by almarthins(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:

Peace

They won't listen to you because they limit jesus. The devil in the world would whisper into the ears what they want to believe. Plus one for devil, minus one for heaven
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by GUNITGuy: 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
Go to a Deeper Life church nearby tell the Pastor what you are going through
Tell him to disciple you become part of them ......
We are all struggling with something...
Command the spirit to leave you alone in Jesus name
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:

Peace

This man have said it all, as Cheap and affordable that Book is, I can tell you it have the power to transform Which no book in the world can and it houses the solution to ever problems. Just be diligent and open while reading it. On how the Book does it ,that i definitely don't know, it does different job in the hands of different individuals...But just like Magic
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by idrezee(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:

Peace

You are sick. Very sick

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by ayoncox: 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Johel(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

Lol...you are not wise...I've been taking TM since 2012, that shit keeps me going,but guess what,I don't get addicted to nothing cos addiction kills,it's abuse...I take it only to work like workaholic without getting tired or to feel myself when I feel low, if I'm good on a norms,I don't take it,instead I just smoke my Arizona...you need to watch it...too much of everything is bad...don't blame trams,blame it on your indiscipline...I wanted to buy today sef,but I refused to because there's no reason for me to..

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Cloud007: 3:04pm On May 20, 2022
So the energy and alertness your get from the drug could not up scale you financial position since 2015?

So of what use is the drug?

Pls tell yourself that and ask God to assist you.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by WinningEleven(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Ken4Christ: 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

Reach me on truth4life967@gmail.com. Give me your Whatsapp contact. I will direct you to a church you will go to in Egbeda, Lagos for deliverance. A young man who was addicted to alcohol for eleven years was recently delivered in that church.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nzeh12(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:

Peace

People will undermine this solution, but trust me, this is your best option.
This generation is too intelligent to believe God's ways
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by ModelLook(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by dhoncesar(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:

Peace

Nigerians and prayers. Una no go Won do anything for unaself than to pray on everything.

U shld have asked him to go to mountain of fore or fast for 41days .

Iranu...

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by idrezee(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=snott post=113009751]It's good you know what you are doing is wrong, may God save us all from all this pits, another reason why we have to thank God sometimes, people are making deadly mistakes oooo, and as the world comes to an end, deadly pits increases, may we not fall into any of them.

OP, talk to your parents and brothers, let them know how serious you are, so they can lock you indoor for a while. "Let them know at home".

Must you comment?
If the lock him inside for a day he will die. Don’t comment on what u know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Meedon: 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
It is your responsibility to get yourself out of that shit. No one is gonna save you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by 43Ronin: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
God delivered me from chronic drug abuse.. Especially, ice and crack... Gos is the only answer, go to church regularly, pray regularly and read your bible.. I never knew a day will come where I will not feel the urge to take this abusive substances.. But now its been 5months..

Weldone bro it's not easy coming out from crack & mkpurummiri. Congrats.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Miraclejunction(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
M
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by stephenponti(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
Vincyman:
What if the person is a Muslim

Muslims are welcome to the saving grace of the blood of christ.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by alibiz: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022

Peace
this the best solution
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
yomi007k:
undecided

Carry biro and paper then calculate how much u spend on the drug per day/week/month and what other "need" such money could be used for.

Your enlightenment will start from there.

...Only you can save yourself.

Good luck.
Actually. Only professionals, family or ‘God’ can help drug addicts.

You can never beat a strong addiction yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by idrezee(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Reach me on truth4life967@gmail.com. Give me your Whatsapp contact. I will direct you to a church you will go to in Egbeda, Lagos for deliverance. A young man who was addicted to alcohol for eleven years was recently delivered in that church.

Please endeavor to read about tramadol first. Try and read about it. This is not spiritual, even if he must pray he has to go to rehab. It is a must.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 20, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
Start smoking loud

You will stop taking trams
Or Colorado
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by kingthreat(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
Internet22:

Are you out of your mind undecided someone is asking for ways out of drug abuse and you came up with this trash

You think there is a better option? Rehabilitation in Nigeria is very expensive and doesn't work half of the time.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by BigCowH0rn: 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
Enoch07:
Be your own rehab, JUST STOP.

Ever been to a professional rehab before?
Sometimes they chain the chronic abusers down or locked them up for days. e get why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Toothpaste Is The Best / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.