Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church (38049 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2022
Dozie32:

Ever since the death of Deborah, has Kumuyi spoken anything about her death?
Is that the reason you want to start attacking deeper life churches in Igbo land?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 7:35am On May 20, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

How about an advice that igbos should stop coming to sw or start leaving the SW because criminals have perfected the plan to start eliminating them?

How would you feel if such advice is given?

Do you know you don't have sense. Most igbos do not come to Lagos anymore some have started relocating back to the east. Do a stats on people trooping into lagos, the number of igbos trooping in has reduced from 2005 till date and it is still reducing. The people trooping to Lagos and SW is actually the northerners and those from Niger,Chad, Mali and Cameroon. If you are sincere with yourself ask why are people so worried about their activities but because of your hatred of igbos you won't see it.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by DonTattaglia: 7:37am On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin
At least let's see what God and his son can do here.. grin

God for sure is gonna protect him even in time of danger... grin
Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..

U must be terribly frustrated in this life. Take heart Mr Man. Nobody is d cause of your anguish but ur inner heart. I pity you seriously.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2022
obynzo:

Do you know you don't have sense. Most igbos do not come to Lagos anymore some have started relocating back to the east. Do a stats on people trooping into lagos, the number of igbos trooping in has reduced from 2005 till date and it is still reducing. The people trooping to Lagos and SW is actually the northerners and those from Niger,Chad, Mali and Cameroon. If you are sincere with yourself ask why are people so worried about their activities but because of your hatred of igbos you won't see it.

Lol. According to ipob bureau of statistics.

Okay, let's assume igbos have stopped trooping in, how about an advice that the ones here already should leave?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 7:44am On May 20, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Lol. According to ipob bureau of statistics.

Okay, let's assume igbos have stopped trooping in, how about an advice that the ones here already should leave?

Be careful what you wish for. When igbos left in 1994 during the thick of the June 12 crisis most commodities became scarce it took the resolve of Late Oba Oyekan and Col Oyinlola to assure them to come back. Again you know that I am saying the truth. It will shock you soon
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Geekhard: 7:46am On May 20, 2022
Their anti-Christ agenda is now out in the open. MNK is a satanic agent through whom thousands have lost their lives and possibly gone to hell. Now they want to ban preaching of the gospel in the South East. Sons of Belial. They now give insecurity as excuse to attack preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Insecurity created by them. MNK has turned millions of Igbos from the true God, filled them with so much hatred and bitterness, turned them into killers while fleecing their money with the promise of Biafra. The true God will defeat MNK's evil agenda in the South East. Christians in the South East...arise and pray against this Megalomaniac MNK'S agenda against the Body of Christ.

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2022
obynzo:

Be careful what you wish for. When igbos left in 1994 during the thick of the June 12 crisis most commodities became scarce it took the resolve of Late Oba Oyekan and Col Oyinlola to assure them to come back. Again you know that I am saying the truth. It will shock you soon
� Commodities became scarce as per igbos are manufacturers?

Stop deviating boy, how would you feel if such directive is given? You igbos never think of the consequences of your action.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 7:52am On May 20, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

� Commodities became scarce as per igbos are manufacturers?

Stop deviating boy, how would you feel if such directive is given? You igbos never think of the consequences of your action.

You are still a child Oga we were around in the 90s during that time ask anyone who was there they would tell you. CNN did an interview on how Idumota and Akpongbon became ghost towns, resident said things were scarce after the departure of igbo traders during that time. Like I said you are child which explains the senseless comment you made.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2022
obynzo:

You are still a child Oga we were around in the 90s during that time ask anyone who was there they would tell you. CNN did an interview on how Idumota and Akpongbon became ghost towns, resident said things were scarce after the departure of igbo traders during that time. Like I said you are child which explains the senseless comment you made.

Is this the topic of discussion? Create a thread on that. You call ethnic hatred advice so I'm asking you how would you feel if similar advice is given to igbos in the west or north.

Let's talk about that.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 8:03am On May 20, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Is this the topic of discussion? Create a thread on that. You call ethnic hatred advice so I'm asking you how would you feel if similar advice is given to igbos in the west or north.

Let's talk about that.

Look you are the one that started that igbos should leave SW
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 8:22am On May 20, 2022
Yes, he shud keep take his crusade to his region, too much atrocities there.
Don't sell something that never worked for you to others.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by okalo(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin

Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..

So u r dis foolish!!!!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2022
obynzo:

Look you are the one that started that igbos should leave SW

Not ipob telling Kumuyi not to come to south east?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2022
quentin06:
Yes, he shud keep take his crusade to his region, too much atrocities there.
Don't sell something that never worked for you to others.

Igbos should take their development to the south east. Charity begins at home.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 9:18am On May 20, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Not ipob telling Kumuyi not to come to south east?

Did you really read the statement from IPOB? or is your deductive reasoning low? The are appealing to Kumuyi not to have the crusade in the south east because criminals will attack them and this would be pinned on IPOB/ESN as usual. They are trying not to be used in the set up game being played in the east.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 10:44am On May 20, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Igbos should take their development to the south east. Charity begins at home.

Without the Igbos you wont have a phone to be typing this shit, thank the Igbos for the development you now enjoy.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by toofit007: 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Starcy:

Pls no harm just asking. Which religon do u belong to?
BIAFRA is our religion and on radio BIAFRA we worship, chukwuokike abiama is our God while His holiness Prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU is our messenger.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2022
Kumuyi and his imaginary God should stay in his house, the useless God that couldn't save Deborah.. As Kumuyi has be told let him pray in his house..Why do these so called pastors alway wanna take their crusades to places, i thought their imaginary God should be everywehere? like they preach smiley

Now, where are all those ignorant gullible nairaland warriors and defenders of God? Clearly your Imaginary toothless God cannot defend herself cheesy
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell them brainwashed gullibles, The imaginary useless God that couldn't save Deborah..
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2022
obynzo:

Did you really read the statement from IPOB? or is your deductive reasoning low? The are appealing to Kumuyi not to have the crusade in the south east because criminals will attack them and this would be pinned on IPOB/ESN as usual. They are trying not to be used in the set up game being played in the east.

We are also appealing to igbos to go back home as they could come under attack from hoodlums.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2022
quentin06:

Without the Igbos you wont have a phone to be typing this shit, thank the Igbos for the development you now enjoy.

Without the Yoruba you won't even have access to civilization in the first place. Your forebears lived on trees.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Awoleesu(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2022
Terrence99:

Okay sir

Oya, sorry for my outburst...
You insulted me first and it landed on the wrong side of my emotion...

I appreciate your modesty in stopping the bickering.

One love!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by searchlight: 1:10pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter obi can’t talk to his kinsmen n he doesn’t even have a say but believe he will control boko haram n co
anuofia how come Buhari couldn't control people (Boko Haram) and you voted him again in 2019. So many idiots don't have sense in this ZOO
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Without the Yoruba you won't even have access to civilization in the first place. Your forebears lived on trees.

Please skull miners arent civilized, my ancestors who lived on trees were far more civilized than your people.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Josephkabila12: 1:28pm On May 20, 2022
I just pray that Kumuyi should go there and if anything happens to him. Then everyone should start going home
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Igbojew: 1:32pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter obi can’t talk to his kinsmen n he doesn’t even have a say but believe he will control boko haram n co
Peter Obi dowaa gi onu ebe afu.What did your darling president said in all the activities of Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and also what did your president and Tambuwal the governor of Sokoto said concerning the death of Deborah Samuel who was burnt by his Muslims fantastics.Jealousy and enviness against Igbos will destroy you people...I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Igbojew: 1:34pm On May 20, 2022
Investigative:
there is a plan to attack the crusade and blame ipob
So the best thing is to withdraw it
Kumuyi should heed this advice but he can still go on but no one should blame ipob because w3 know what Nigeria government can do
Thank you for speaking my mind....I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Igbojew: 1:37pm On May 20, 2022
DamianX:

They simply don't want you criminals in their land

No Yoruba church should come to the SE
There are enough churches in the SE already
Thank your telling that one the gospel truth....I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Igbojew: 1:42pm On May 20, 2022
Nobody should blame IPOB here or any other social media when UGM attack Kumuyi and his numbers because have done a good job by warming them concerning what will about to befall them if Pastor Kumuyi insist on coming to Aba for crusade.......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by returncole: 1:47pm On May 20, 2022
God is in control of everything. This crusade will hold. Pastor Kumiyi's first time in Egypt had so many rantings and threats than this but God took control and He will do it again this time.. The devil will be shamed and all glory will be returned to God Almighty.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Igbojew: 1:52pm On May 20, 2022
sigiyaya:
ur useless Christianity is a fraud of a religion, everything about it are lies, lies and lies. Before you call me a Muslim from the North my name is Ifeanyichukwu Odunna from Mbaitoli LGA IMO state.
Christians are the most cowards religion I have never seen in this earth but when it comes to defrauding their members through Offering and Tithe they will become activite.The burning of Deborah Samuel by Muslim fanatics have thought me more lessons about Christians and thank G-d Igbos are leaving Christianity to Judaism in large......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by samfrancis1(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2022
Ayatullah:

Kumuyi don't have to make such a long journey to the homeland of the remnants of those unrepentant savage children of Okonkwo of 'Things Fall Apart' he can deliver his message and prayers via the media networks.

Yes like he does to Covid-19 patients online and they receive healing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans