Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church (38094 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Ooduavoice: 8:42pm On May 19, 2022
triple996:
Biafra or death
People that don't know God will cannibalize d corpes of any worshiper they find.
Besides them say Dem b Jews so Christianity is not welcome

say no to cannibalism, idiocy and mkpurumiri cheesy

There is no God, Jesus was a bàstard, mohaMAD is still a màd dog roaming the streets naked with bomds on his waist. He's a t3rrorist
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Ooduavoice: 8:44pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists and Islamic terrorists have one goal, to attack Christianity.

While Simon Ekperima is proud about his evil actions, Emma Powerless hides his motives.

But we all know both are working together to destroy Igboland.

Imagine the reaction if Muslims were the ones that are threatening Kumuyi.

End IPOB to save lives!

May thunder strike your useless father.
F00l
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by henryobinna(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

Emma of IPOB terrorist organization recently issued a threat that he painted as an advice to Kumuyi, that he should not hold a crusade in Aba.

Can you imagine the reaction if it was Islamic terrorists that threatened Kumuyi?

If any attacks happen during the crusade, IPOB should be held responsible.
What you're doing is just making accusations and nothing more than that.

Anyone is responsible for what they say or write, you are responsible for whatever misconstrued deduction you make out of it.

Everyone who is able to read and understand can clearly see that no where in the article or letter was anyone threatened. The advise is based on what we obviously see is happening.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Marxizm: 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

While Simon Ekperima is proud about his evil actions, Emma Powerless hides his motives.

End IPOB to save lives!

You should have known the difference between threat and caution. Kumuyi was cautoned not threatened.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by ManMountain(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter obi can’t talk to his kinsmen n he doesn’t even have a say but believe he will control boko haram n co

He is completely clueless and bereft of any idea on how to tackle security issues in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by able20(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2022
Those criminal groups of IPOB, UGM and ESN are enjoying and feeling good that Nnamdi is in detention.
They do and say all stupid things because they know Kalu will take all the blames
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Karlosorji(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Must you use dirty and foul language? Is that indecent you are? Were you trained like that or you just developed the attitude? Education is to make one a decent and reasonable person but you are displaying a very negative, uncultured and uncivilised traits. The land must be cleansed.
you lack the ability to reason and that fact annoyed me. Sorry
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Tochj(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

End IPOB to save lives!
An Advice not threat
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by ebenice(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
Watinani:

Deborah was not kill because she is christan, it is because she insult our prophet Muhammad. We are peace loving people. You only misunderstood and misguided the fact, we are not terrorist and we are not murders.
peace loving murderers grin
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Testimony1988(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
There must be revival in the land. He must be there. The crusade must hold.The land must be cleansed.
Amen.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Testimony1988(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
They are jokers.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2022
Karlosorji:
you lack the ability to reason and that fact annoyed me. Sorry
The only thing you do is to course and abuse. Learn to be polite online.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by BennyDGreat: 9:37pm On May 19, 2022
Thomasankara:
After this crusade, I want pastor to also take the good news to BORNO and ADAMAWA

Adeboye is in Bauchi, he's going to BORNO next week....I am sure Kumuyi too has plans for the north
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by VirileNelly2420: 10:42pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

End IPOB to save lives!
It wasn't a threat. It was a clear advice. Or will I say suggestion.

No threat here plz
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by jmoore(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2022
Ooduavoice:

May thunder strike your useless father.
F00l
Ekeuke!! Why not direct the thunder to strike Buhari so he can release your foolish supreme leader?

Ntoor!!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by jmoore(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2022
henryobinna:
What you're doing is just making accusations and nothing more than that.

Anyone is responsible for what they say or write, you are responsible for whatever misconstrued deduction you make out of it.

Everyone who is able to read and understand can clearly see that no where in the article or letter was anyone threatened. The advise is based on what we obviously see is happening.
Obinna, you don't know IPOB. Believe that press statement at your own peril. It is a threat painted with advice. Do you know in 2015 Nnamdi Kanu ordered attacks on deeper life?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by VirileNelly2420: 11:00pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

You don't clarify things to me. I know IPOB very well. Believe the press release at your own peril.

It is on record that in the year 2015, Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra called for the destruction of all Deeper Life Bible Church’s posters, billboards and the burning and all of its buildings within Aba and entire eastern Nigeria.

Emma of IPOB terrorist organization recently issued a threat that he painted as an advice to Kumuyi, that he should not hold a crusade in Aba.

Can you imagine the reaction if it was Islamic terrorists that threatened Kumuyi?

If any attacks happen during the crusade, IPOB should be held responsible.
U're one of d problems d world in general is facing! How could u b such incorrigible? sad

Is d post talking about 2015? ...or Nnamdi kanu's speech?

Powerful was clearly giving a sensible advice...
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by jmoore(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

U're one of d problems d world in general is facing! How could u b such incorrigible? sad

Is d post talking about 2015? ...or Nnamdi kanu's speech?

Powerful was clearly giving a sensible advice...

Nnamdi Kanu has 75% shares of IPOB. How many shares does Emma powerless got?

Find any goat or chicken in your street and give your response to it.

IPOB terrorists are the problem of Igboland.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by derecho(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2022
UW sir
InoGetJoy:

I like your words.
Thanks, sir
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by VirileNelly2420: 11:22pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

Nnamdi Kanu has 75% shares of IPOB. How many shares does Emma powerless got?

Find any goat or chicken in your street and give your response to it.

IPOB terrorists are the problem of Igboland.

U keep making incoherent remarks. Who's talking about shares again?

Powerful talked, u brought in Muslims. sad

U know wot? I personally don't care about penticostal Churches. Apart from keeping people morally checked to some extent, dey are not being too useful to d world.
Am sorry to say, but, wots even deep, talk more of deeper about Deeper Life?
No offense meant. Not just dem, all d Pentecostal churches too.

How have dey helped in solving contemporary problems d world is facing?

Nonsense!!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by KingsleyIsrael: 11:57pm On May 19, 2022
have u noticed that with the killing of xtians and deboras saga these yoruba men of GOD kumuyi adeboye oyedepo etc have not said anytin about them they leave everything to catholic priest mbaka and co with other small pastors to do the talking
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Ayatullah(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The more reason kumuyi needs to take his crusade to the savages just like Ajayi Crowther did long time ago.

Kumuyi don't have to make such a long journey to the homeland of the remnants of those unrepentant savage children of Okonkwo of 'Things Fall Apart' he can deliver his message and prayers via the media networks.

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by ume1000: 1:08am On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin
At least let's see what God and his son can do here.. grin

God for sure is gonna protect him even in time of danger... grin
Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..
just like Hades said to the queen in wrath of titans I say to you " you have insulted powers beyond your comprehension"

Even scientists believe in a first cause
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Scamburster(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

U keep making incoherent remarks. Who's talking about shares again?

Powerful talked, u brought in Muslims. sad

U know wot? I personally don't care about penticostal Churches. Apart from keeping people morally checked to some extent, dey are not being too useful to d world.
Am sorry to say, but, wots even deep, talk more of deeper about Deeper Life?
No offense meant. Not just dem, all d Pentecostal churches too.

How have dey helped in solving contemporary problems d world is facing?

Nonsense!!
When they're busy multiplying it.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by wiseoneking: 3:58am On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin
At least let's see what God and his son can do here.. grin

God for sure is gonna protect him even in time of danger... grin
Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..
You want to get attention here, nobody will pray for you. Continue in your atheism while I continue in my Christ. If you don't like it, try the mainland bridge and don't stop to take a little jump. I always say this is not the time to beg any damn soul about God. Hold your believe and don't loose it, even though you are not alone.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 4:23am On May 20, 2022
When I read comments here i lament about how far down our educational system has gone. It is obvious that majority lack the ability to deduce or even decipher what Emma Powerful said.
This is clearly an advice based on the security situation in the south east definitely to prevent any attacks on the crusade being blamed on IPOB/ESN which is obviously a sensible thing to do.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by unmask: 4:49am On May 20, 2022
Watinani:

Deborah was not kill because she is christan, it is because she insult our prophet Muhammad. We are peace loving people. You only misunderstood and misguided the fact, we are not terrorist and we are not murders.
It seems the definition of peace is lost to you
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Dozie32(m): 6:09am On May 20, 2022
jmoore:

End IPOB to save lives!

Ever since the death of Deborah, has Kumuyi spoken anything about her death?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by victorazy(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2022
Terrorists!!

Evil has taken over.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by investigator007: 6:40am On May 20, 2022
Na wa, this doesn't make sense abeg.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2022
obynzo:
When I read comments here i lament about how far down our educational system has gone. It is obvious that majority lack the ability to deduce or even decipher what Emma Powerful said.
This is clearly an advice based on the security situation in the south east definitely to prevent any attacks on the crusade being blamed on IPOB/ESN which is obviously a sensible thing to do.

How about an advice that igbos should stop coming to sw or start leaving the SW because criminals have perfected the plan to start eliminating them?

How would you feel if such advice is given?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans