Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church (38071 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Starcy(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2022
toofit007:
BIAFRA is our religion and on radio BIAFRA we worship, chukwuokike abiama is our God while His holiness Prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU is our messenger.
Ok oo. Continue
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Oluaje(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2022
It's a nice suggestions from this man
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Thomasankara(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Adeboye is in Bauchi, he's going to BORNO next week....I am sure Kumuyi too has plans for the north

wow grin grin grin cheesy I love this movement
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by FreedomfromtheT: 11:48am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter obi can’t talk to his kinsmen n he doesn’t even have a say but believe he will control boko haram n co
He is not yet the president and commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by FreedomfromtheT: 11:57am On May 21, 2022
princeemmma:
Ipob members are just ranting and wombling in their hood,

dem don tell Pastor Kumuyi their own .......... he should listen

"If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet." Mathew 10:15
Jesus Christ was referring to a personal decision not to listen to the gospel. If you don't want to listen, you shouldn't stop your father, mother, husband, wife, brothers, sisters, children or neighbours from listening to the gospel message. Thanks.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by FreedomfromtheT: 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
sigiyaya:
ur useless Christianity is a fraud of a religion, everything about it are lies, lies and lies. Before you call me a Muslim from the North my name is Ifeanyichukwu Odunna from Mbaitoli LGA IMO state.
Your own cup of tea.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by BennyDGreat: 12:04pm On May 21, 2022
Thomasankara:

wow grin grin grin cheesy I love this movement

You should join the train ohhhh
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by FreedomfromtheT: 12:14pm On May 21, 2022
Emychina:
which other forces.u are not ashamed of urself,u brainwashed mofo bowing down to foreign gods thereby neglecting ur own ancestors. Jesus and angels are whites while satan and demons are painted in black. U people are indeed sheep as ur bible called u all.
Sir, please are you related to Satan and demons or are they your associates? Why are you angry that they are painted black?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Emychina(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, please are you related to Satan and demons or are they your associates? Why are you angry that they are painted black?
Fool that didnt knw d reason why evil white people painted satan and demons black.Dey there dey mumu urself while ur heritage and tradition went down the drain. Ur bible called ur forefathers idol worshippers but they carries the image of mary and other white people they call saints (their forefathers) around worshipping and bowing to it. Africans,who do una this thing.una mumu too much. Imancipate una selves from mental slavery.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Thomasankara(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:

You should join the train ohhhh

I no get bullet proof vest
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Ayatullah(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2022
samfrancis1:
Yes like he does to Covid-19 patients online and they receive healing

That was his claim, it was never verified.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by FreedomfromtheT: 8:41am On May 23, 2022
Emychina:
Fool that didnt knw d reason why evil white people painted satan and demons black.Dey there dey mumu urself while ur heritage and tradition went down the drain. Ur bible called ur forefathers idol worshippers but they carries the image of mary and other white people they call saints (their forefathers) around worshipping and bowing to it. Africans,who do una this thing.una mumu too much. Imancipate una selves from mental slavery.
Sir wise one, please can you tell us why Satan and demons are painted black? Can you please tell us why you are offended with that? Please what has Satan and demons got to do with our forefathers being called idol worshippers? And who is in support of worshipping of the image of Mary and other white people? Sorry, it is like you are confused.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
IPOB terrorists
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by ZombieNation: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2023
So a Yoruba Christian evangelist is barred from preaching the gospel to osus in osuland but osus have the effrontery to be dragging who rules Yoruba land ?

The mods that deleted my thread using this stark raw discrimination which Igbos here applauded as refrence to heebo ongoing dragging of Lagos state governorship will rot in Satan's urine .
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by ZombieNation: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2023
sigiyaya:
ur useless Christianity is a fraud of a religion, everything about it are lies, lies and lies. Before you call me a Muslim from the North my name is Ifeanyichukwu Odunna from Mbaitoli LGA IMO state.

If any one is in doubt , here is a typical OSU pig denouncing Christianity.

Igbos are not Christian

IPOB was never a Christian movement but an antichristian Zionist terrorist organization.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Okorietitus: 2:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Ipob has destroyed the chances of Ndigbo everywhere. They have set Igbos back more than 60 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by sigiyaya(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
ZombieNation:

If any one is in doubt , here is a typical OSU pig denouncing Christianity.

Igbos are not Christian

IPOB was never a Christian movement but an antichristian Zionist terrorist organization.
Your father is an OSU PIG; Idiot!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.