Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church (38096 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by GoodIsGod: 7:59pm On May 19, 2022
NonsenseRubbish:

Whoever this person is must be Muslim because i have never seen you slander allah or Mohammed his servant .. oh well

I think the idiat is an atheist.
Most of them only show their mental problems on top of Christian matters. They ignore Islam most times may be because they are afraid and don't want to end up like Deborah Samuel.

The highest Christians will do is to correct them or even pray for them.

You know if they slap you on the right cheek, turn the left and be at peace with all men.

Jesus is Lord
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
I'm a fool.

Ooh yes you are. You've always been one and would continue to remain one.

grin grin grin

You don tire? Lmao.

You go wail tire. Just continue.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by jmoore(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:
[s]
Anu ohia, keep disgracing your lineage, you'll eventually get stroke on top IPOB matter. Whenever a post concerns the East, you'll fling your dust-filled brain out of the window and start chanting carelessly like the empty vessel that you are.
If Kumuyi holds that crusade and anything happens, you'll still be the first person to jump into nairaland to convulse vigorously while blaming IPOB with zero evidence of their involvement. There have always been incidences of crime in all parts of Nigeria but anything that happens in Igbo land is now automatically caused by IPOB according to your nonsensical logic. Don't you see how pathetic you are?
Disgusting animal [/s]

Mkpurummiri IPOB cannibalistic terrorist!!

Ekeuke IPOB!!

Nnamdi Kanu has damaged the brains of IPOB members.

Ndi ara united!!!

Advicer ndi ara!! Was Nnamdi Kanu high on Mkpurummiri when he ordered attacks on deeper life?
Ozu nwuru anwu!!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by InoGetJoy: 8:02pm On May 19, 2022
derecho:
My brother,you blood dey hot o.
Let's try to be civil even if someone disagrees with us.
Many naive persons here call me IPOB because I try to be objective but that won't stop me from discussing with whoever wants to discuss (NOT argue) if I have the time.

I apologize for that, it just annoys me the way they rush to call Igbos names because of attacks by these foolish unknown gunmen. Every bad thing that happens in the east is now blamed on IPOB, and in extension, Igbos.
It's wrong nau. It's not as if crime hasn't always been happening
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Acidbath: 8:02pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I want to suck aboki c0ck and drink their cum embarassed
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by lasisi69(f): 8:04pm On May 19, 2022
Hilena:

It's obvious that you're not a Christian.. why not mind your business when ever you see a post like this instead of allowing weed to take a better part of you... You sound so childish to be honest.. Shey you created yourself yeah?
grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
I want to suck my father's c0ck so hard.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by InoGetJoy: 8:04pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

Mkpurummiri IPOB cannibalistic terrorist!!

Ekeuke IPOB!!

Nnamdi Kanu has damaged the brains of IPOB members.

Ndi ara united!!!

Advicer ndi ara!! Was Nnamdi Kanu high on Mkpurummiri when he ordered attacks on deeper life?
Ozu nwuru anwu!!

Na waa o, I didn't know I was replying a demented cretin. I can't deny you your inalienable right to be stupid. Nkita ara, abeg have your way.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Acidbath: 8:05pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
aboki rape me for bush. I loved it grin
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Coldie(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2022
Ipob shouldn’t get involved in religion especially in fighting God or his work cause their downfall just began
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
aboki raped me for bush. I loved it grin
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Acidbath: 8:08pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
we OSU of Nigeria can never be president till we drop dead. grin
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by jmoore(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Na waa o, I didn't know I was replying a demented cretin. I can't deny you your inalienable right to be stupid. Nkita ara, abeg have your way.
You dey run? I want to cure your madness. Next time, stay your lane. Ekeuke!!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Acidbath: 8:09pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
we cannot produce sh1t except fake drugs and trade on cocaine. OSU is our heritage. grin
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by fof1: 8:09pm On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin
At least let's see what God and his son can do here.. grin

God for sure is gonna protect him even in time of danger... grin
Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..

YOUR ATHEISM IS NOT NEW TO MAN OR MODERN SOCIETY...GOD WILL FIND YOU OUT SOON. CONTINUE IN UR SARCASM...MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND UR KIIND...
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You wey never chop dey form atheist grin grin grin

Mumu
Just a headache and he'd start making a wimpish "God please help me"

People like him are just empty
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by derecho(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2022
It's well my brother. A bird doesn't change the color of it's plumage because of a bad weather.
Let's not lose our focus even in face of provocation.
InoGetJoy:

I apologize for that, it just annoys me the way they rush to call Igbos names because of attacks by these foolish unknown gunmen. Every bad thing that happens in the east is now blamed on IPOB, and in extension, Igbos.
It's wrong nau. It's not as if crime hasn't always been happening

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Arabaincubus: 8:12pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter obi can’t talk to his kinsmen n he doesn’t even have a say but believe he will control boko haram n co

Jealousy spotted!

Is Peter Obi the only Presidential candidate from the SE?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Acidbath: 8:12pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
embarassed

You don tire? grin

No presidency for you.

Obituary svcked Atiku c0ck tire...nothing came out.

Go to SA so bullets can land in your brains.

Ipob ritualists. cheesy
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Acidbath: 8:18pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
please give me job embarassed

I have told you...w@nk to stupor with that bought certificate and manage your mechanic work.

If you join unknown gun men, you will be caught and burnt alive.

Ipob f@gg0t grin

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by InoGetJoy: 8:18pm On May 19, 2022
derecho:
It's well my brother. A bird doesn't change the color of it's plumage because of a bad weather.
Let's not lose our focus even in face of provocation.
I like your words.
Thanks, sir
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by tunjijones(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2022
Slurity:
Hahaha IPOB are gradually writing another letter to invite crushing from bigger forces.

But it's going to be bloody this time around.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Dottormentor: 8:20pm On May 19, 2022
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by samfrancis1(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists and Islamic terrorists have one goal, to attack Christianity.

While Simon Ekperima is proud about his evil actions, Emma Powerless hides his motives.

But we all know both are working together to destroy Igboland.

Imagine the reaction if Muslims were the ones that are threatening Kumuyi.

End IPOB to save lives!
Really! is this a threat? No brother, it’s an advice.. no one in their right sense should even think of organizing such program with the insecurity and criminality going looking every corner of the east… Except a selfish person .. like our politicians dem go still campaign
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Karlosorji(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
There must be reviival in the land. He must be there. The crusade must hold.The land must be cleansed.
you are a fool. So all the men of God in aba can't cleanse the land?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Henz81: 8:31pm On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin
At least let's see what God and his son can do here.. grin

God for sure is gonna protect him even in time of danger... grin
Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..
Receive sense in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by duro4chang(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2022
Karlosorji:
you are a fool. So all the men of God in aba can't cleanse the land?
Must you use dirty and foul language? Is that indecent you are? Were you trained like that or you just developed the attitude? Education is to make one a decent and reasonable person but you are displaying a very negative, uncultured and uncivilised traits. The land must be cleansed.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by ComeToJesus: 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
AllNews1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/19/insecurity-dont-hold-any-crusade-in-abia-ipob-warns-pastor-kumuyi/%3futm_source=break.ma&amp=1

It's very obvious that Ipob has become factionalized. A lot of infighting going on between Ekpa and the Emma Powerful faction.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by CoolAmbience(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter obi can’t talk to his kinsmen n he doesn’t even have a say but believe he will control boko haram n co

Who takes Obi seriously?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by everythinggirly(f): 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
Perhaps it's for the best.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Terrence99: 8:37pm On May 19, 2022
Awoleesu:

You are a very stupid fool and get off my mention idiot!

Okay sir
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by compton11(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists and Islamic terrorists have one goal, to attack Christianity.

While Simon Ekperima is proud about his evil actions, Emma Powerless hides his motives.

But we all know both are working together to destroy Igboland.

Imagine the reaction if Muslims were the ones that are threatening Kumuyi.

End IPOB to save lives!
correction brother!

IPOB Pentecost Christians terrorists grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.