Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. (1197 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Lostchild(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Four months after I saw huge amount of money that was used as a sacrifice to the gods. See the link below ⇣ ⇣
https://www.nairaland.com/7203698/saw-money-used-sacrifice-gods

My bank account balance became very low. I was tired of this broken life. I am an eagle that is living inside a cage and I need to be free. I groan for almost four night. Some times I will cry out from my sleep and wake up in pains and regret. It was one of the most difficult and saddest moment of my life.

On a Friday I woke up at 5:39am and acknowledge that, another new day of pain has come. I look towards my kitchen and remember that I have nothing good to eat.

It has been 16 years of trials and extremism. I have had the most wrecking battles of life and yet I still held my head high unto God.

This wilderness journey is very slow, long and painful, I blurted. How long will I continue with this wilderness journey? I thought to myself.

Then I heard a subtle voice in my heard that says; remember, you use to live like a king, but right now, you are living like a slave. Just look all around you. embarassed

You have lost everything.
You have lost your honour.
You have lost your glory.
You have lost all your finance (money) business.
You have lost all your life golden opportunities and you have nothing left.

The God you so much trust is now silent. Your God has forsaken you.

Despite all your perseverance.
Despite your goodness, kindness and faithfulness.
Despite you choosing a love filled life.
Despite all that you have done, in choosing a righteous pathway, yet you are rewarded with many years of injustice.

The very people you love and sacrifice your life for, later betrayed you and drove you away.

The female gender - women, whom you seem to love and protect even fought you and wage war against you.

Just look how Nigeria women turn your life upside down

Just look how your faith in Jesus has betrayed you.

It seem like Jesus Himself even enjoy seeing you suffer so much.

Your own Jesus has handle you with an iron fist.

What is the need for you to blindly follow Him?

What is the need for you to have so much confidence in God and His faithfulness?

Don't you see how others have prospered without their genuine trust in God?

Many painful thought now flooded my broken soul. I tried as much as I can to fight my thought, not to be bitter or angry with God, but I just can't help being unhappy with Almighty God.

Then another painful thought came into my head that bubble burst my emotions. Despite the fact that you have sacrifice your life and walk in love and virtue, yet you have never known peace.

You have never know a time in life without a brutal battle. You have been through so much. You truly have never known peace or rest from the struggle of your entire life.

Despite you doing what is right, you are rewarded with many years of pain, humiliation and suffering

With these bubble thought of pain and regret, I burst into tears and wept bitterly in bed. For the first time in a long time, I badly wanted to die.

I was full of remorse for being too caring and selfless. I wish I had been selfish and taken good care of myself. For virtue itself has betrayed and cheated me. I started to weep bitterly in pain and regret.

After being sober, I thought I should still endure and keep on looking unto the faithful God.

I took my debit card and walk to the bank just to see if I can scrap something little from the ATM. But when I got there, I change my mind because I still got 500ⁿaira in my pocket.

I remember I still have some raw rice at home. Ok, let me manage this 500ⁿaira ($1) till Monday morning, then I will withdraw the little money I have left in my bank account. I then went to one bet9ja shop to power charge and browse with my old phone.

After three hours, my phone was fully charged. It was time for me to go home, but as I was about to take my leave, there came the heavy out-pouring of rain that held me back for an hour or so. By 7:pm it was dark and the rain has finally stopped.

Everywhere was so busy and chaotic as everyone all wanted to go home and rest.

As I was walking home, I pass by the market. I decided to branch the night market with just the 500ⁿaira in my pocket. I wanted to just buy one small fish, tomatoes and pepper which is very expensive in that town.

With the five hundred ($1) in my pocket, I slowly walk from the starting of the market to the ending and walk backward gain and again like a Lostchild. undecided

I was afraid to approach any of the fish and tomatoes seller with my 500ⁿaira

What sane guy man in his right mind will branch the market with just ($1) 500ⁿaira ?

Poverty has badly dealt with me.
Poverty has given me a heavy blow.
Poverty has brought me to my very kneels.

With just 500ⁿaira in me, I felt like a total failure as a guy man. But luckily I was able to get a good deal of one small fish, pepper and tomatoes with just the 500ⁿaira. ($1)

I was happy that I was done and now am finally leaving that miserable market where penny men like me are not welcome. It was a market of greed where they meek people dry.

After buying, I cross to the other side of the road which is less busy, and I saw something on the ground that look like money that was bundled inside a white cellophane. I kicked it with my right leg a little bit to be sure, of which it was. I bend down without looking back or sideways and lay hold of the heavy cash, and quickly throw it into my black bag.

I began to walk very fast, just to prevent anyone from calling me or seeing someone crying over her missing money. I don't want to hear that word. "hey that money belong to me"

Immediately I entered the road that link to the G.R.A where I live, a thought came into my head. What if you encounter bad boys on the road ?

You know this neighborhood is very quiet, and you have heavy money in your bag?

Chaiiiii, I began to jug walk very fast. shocked

Then I was now inside my street and I saw security guys from afar pointing torch light towards my direction.

Another thought came into my head. What if you meet the police men now and they cross check and rob you?

Chaiii, I ran towards my compound without looking back. As I got back home, I opened my door and entered.

I am safe now. Thank you Jesus, I blurted with endless smile.

Then I brought out the money and slowly counted it; It was ***,000. ⁿaira only. I instantly remember when God said unto me, I will never leave you or abandoned you. I will be with you till the end of your days.

Then my confidence in the faithful God increased. I regain more strength as I look unto Him alone.

After counting the money, a thought came into my head, what if this money disappear?

Chaiiii shocked

I started looking for where I will hide the money inside my own house. Then another thought said, I should hide the money inside empty pot and cover it. undecided

As a little child, I became confused in my apartment and didn't even know where to keep the money. I guess poverty can affect the mind of any sane man and bring them to their very kneels. I later kept the money inside indomie carton. .

By Monday morning, I was inside the bank as I made huge deposit into my bank account. I left the bank and went straight to the market and bought lot of meat and two lively chicken.

I prepared my most favorite food (chicken stew and white rice)

It was very yummy and spicy.

All I do is now eat, read, rest and watch all my favourite Tv channels. For I can't suffer myself anymore

The end..

3 Likes

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Lostchild(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
wink
Right now, am just relaxing as I watch a lot of my Favorite TV channels which are cool

National Geography Channel
National Geo Wild.
Discovery Channels
TLC.
ID.
Fox Life
---
BBC Earth.
History Channel
Travel Channels.

Soccer is not for me. I only watch winter sport and ice dancing sport.

Can't suffer myself anymore.

3 Likes

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by FatherBona: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ole

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by FatherBona: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lostchild:
wink
Right now, am just relaxing as I watch lot of my Favorite TV channels which are

National Geography Channel
National Geo Wild.
Discovery Channels
TLC.
ID.
Fox Life
---
BBC Earth.
History Channel
Travel Channels.

Soccer is not for me. I only watch winter sport and ice dancing sport
On top your brokeage u get DSTV
Your own is good baba

1 Like

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Iseoluwani: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lostchild:

Four months after I saw huge amount of money that was used as a sacrifice to the gods. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7203698/saw-money-used-sacrifice-gods

My bank account balance became very low. I was tired of this broken life. I am an eagle living inside a cage and I need to be free. I groan for almost four night. Some times I will cry out from my sleep and wake up in pain and regret. It was one of the most difficult moment of my life.

On a saturday I woke up at 5:39am and acknowledge that, another new day of pain has come. I look towards my kitchen and remember that I have nothing good to eat.

It has been 16 years of trials and extremism. I have had the most wrecking battles of life and yet I still held my head high unto God.

This wilderness journey is very slow, long and painful, I blurted. How long will I continue with this wilderness journey? I thought to myself.

Then I heard a subtle voice in my heard that says; remember, you use to live like a king. But right now, you are living like a slave.

Just look are all around you.

You have lost everything.
You have lost your honour.
You have lost all your finance (money) business.
You have lost all your life golden opportunities.
You have nothing left.

The God you so much trust is now silent.

Despite all your perseverance
Despite your goodness, kindness and love.
Despite you choosing a love filled life.
Despite all that you have done, in choosing a righteous pathway

Yet you are rewarded with many years of injustice.

The very people you love and sacrifice your life for, later betrayed you and drove you away. The female - women gender you seem to protect even fought you and wage war against you.

Just look how nigeria women turn your life upside down

Just look how your faith in Jesus has betrayed you.

It seem like Jesus Himself even enjoy seeing you suffer so much injustice.

Your own Jesus has handle you with iron fist.

What is the need for you to blindly follow Him?

What is the need for you to have so much confidence in God and His faithfulness?

Don't you see how others have prospered without their genuine trust in God?

Many painful thought now flooded my broken soul.

I tried as much as I can to fight my thought, not to be bitter or angry with God, but I just can't help being unhappy with Almighty God.

Then another painful thought came into my head that burble burst my emotions. Despite the fact that you have sacrifice your life and walk in love and virtue, yet you have never known a life of peace.

You have ever know a time in life without a battle' You have been through so much. You truly have never known peace or rest from the struggle of your entired life.

Despite you doing what is right, you are rewarded with many years of pain, humiliation and suffering

With these burble thought of pain and regret, I burst into tears and wept bitterly in bed. For the first time in a long time, I badly wanted to die.

I was full of remorse for being too caring and selfless.

For virtue itself has betrayed and cheated me. I started to weep bitterly in regret.

After being sober, I thought I should still endure and keep on looking unto the faithful God.

I took my Zenith debit card and walk to the bank just to see if I can scrap something little from the ATM. But when I got there, I change my mind because I still got 500ⁿaira in my pocket.

I remember I still have some raw rice at home. Ok, let me manage this 500ⁿaira ($1) till monday morning, then I will withdraw the little money I had in my bank account. I then went to one bet9ja shop to power charge and browse with my phone.

After three hours, my phone was fully charged. It was time for me to go home, but as I was about to take my leave, there came the heavy out-pouring of rain that held me back for an hour or so. By 7pm it was dark and the rain has finally stopped.

Everywhere was so busy and chaotic as everyone all wanted to go home and rest.

As I was walking home, I pass by the market. I decided to branch the night market with just the 500ⁿaira in my pocket. I wanted to just buy one small fish, tomatoes and pepper which is very expensive in that town.

With the five hundred ($1) in my pocket, I slowly walk from the starting of the market to the ending and walk backward gain and again like a Lostchild.

I was afraid to approach any of the fish and tomatoes seller with my 500ⁿaira undecided

What sane guy man in his right mind will branch the market with just ($1) 500ⁿaira ?

Poverty has badly dealt with me. embarassed
Poverty has given me a heavy blow.
Poverty has brought me to my very kneels.

With just 500ⁿaira in me, I felt like a total failure as a fine guy man. But luckily I was able to get a good deal of one small fish, pepper and tomatoes with just the 500ⁿaira. ($1)

I was happy that I was done and now am finally leaving that miserable market where broke penny men like me are not welcome. It was a market of greed where they meak people dry.

After buying, I cross to the other side of the road which is less busy, and I saw something on the ground that look like money that was bondled inside a white celephane. I kick it with my right leg a little bit to be sure, of which it was. I bend down without looking back or sideways and lay hold of the heavy cash, and quickly throw it into my black bag.

I began to walk very fast, just to prevent anyone from calling me or seeing someone crying over her missing money. I don't want to hear that word. "hey that money belong to me"

Immediately I entered the road that link to the GRA where I live, a thought came into my head.

What if you encounter bad boys on the road ?

You know this neighborhood is very quiet, and you have money in your bag?

Chaiiiii, I began to jug run very fast.

Then I was now inside my street and I saw security guys from afar pointing torch light towards my direction.

Another thought came into my head. What if you meet the police men now and they cross check and rob you?

Chaiii, I ran toward my compound without looking back. As I got back home, I opened my door and entered.

I am safe now.
Thank you Jesus, I blurted with endless smile. smiley

Then I brought out the money and counted it; It was 140,000. ⁿaira only

I instantly remember when God said unto me. I will never leave you or abandone you. I will be with you till the end of your days.

Then my confidence in the faithful God increased. I regain more strength as I look unto Jesus alone.

After counting the money, a thought came into my head, what if this money disappear?

Chaiiii

I started looking for where I will hide the money iinside my own house. Then another thought said, I should hide the money inside empty pot and cover it.

As a Littlechild, I became confused in my apartment and didn't even know where to keep the money. I guess hunger and poverty can affect the mind of any sane man.

I later kept the money inside indomie carton. .

By monday morning, I was inside zenith bank as I made huge deposite into my bank account. I left the bank and went straight to the market and bought lot of meat and a live chicken. wink

I prepared my most favorite food (chicken stew and white rice) cheesy

It was very yummy and spicy. tongue

All I do is now eat, read, rest and watch all my favourite tv channels. For I can't suffer myself anymore

The end..

Lamba

1 Like

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by blaquebelle: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Lamba
For God's sake you don't need to quote such a long post.
Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Littlechild(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
RuddyFusion

I have finish the story.
Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Nonam: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
May God keep strengthening you.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Littlechild(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Nonam:
May God keep strengthening you.

Amen.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by brosom(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Chai I feel the pain in ur story bro, poverty can make u believe u re not worthy of anything in life.

I can relate with ur kind of tale back then in school when hunger dey wire boys like mad, not even a cube of Maggi dey, eyes don red sotey I give up. Na so we enter bush to hunt meat and get any available fruit we see, na so we enter bush dey hunt but no success, na only fruits we see chop which made us to be more hungry grin, as we don hunt sotey nothing to catch, not even a snake, me wey no even like snake talk more to eat it. So we made up our mind to go home, on our way home we hear one bleating goat like that, na so we follow dey voice reach there, behold a very big hausa goat tide with some fetish stuffs, we know say na sacrifice Dem carry am do, but hunger pass pass sacrifice, bro to end the story we no care as we carry dey goat butcher am inside the bush so as to split it for no one to notice begin dey come home, that day was one of our best meal in a long time bro, we were about 7 of us, nothing happened to us as we graduate with good results grin.

So bro, God is great in all things.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
What happened here can happen in reality.
But the op has over garnished it. So...it's a false story. But is there anyone who's in need right now, may God replenish you, amen.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. by Littlechild(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
What happened here can happen in reality.
But the op has over garnished it. So...it's a false story. But is there anyone who's in need right now, may God replenish you, amen.

Plum Girl

When I first started writing on nairaland, I use to argue with some of my readers just to make them see my ultimate reality, but I no longer do that anymore. I just share stories on what I feel comfy to share and log out.

Just see it as a story.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Looks Like A Woman(his Photos) / Man Who Began Trekking From South Africa Arrives Mecca After Three Years Of Walk / Ladies Have No Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.