Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

5 Signs That He Wants To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That He Wants To Marry You (347 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That He Wants To Marry You by Teespeaks: 9:32pm On May 19, 2022
Every lady dreams of falling in love with a man who wants to marry them. When we stay in a relationship for long, we feel the need to take it further.

This doesn’t go well sometimes as some guys are not interested in getting married or marrying you. There are some specific signs a man will show if he wants to marry you.

You can have a marriage talk with him but do not force it. Like they say “ you can force a horse to the river but you can’t force it to drink water’.

You can get him to marry you but can’t force him to treat you right.

Here are some signs that he wants to marry you, keep them in mind. This will help you differentiate between those who want to waste your time and those that meant business.

1[b]. He Introduces You To Important People in His Life
[/b]

Although things are changing fast these days, a man who has introduced you to his family could end up not marrying you.

However, for a man to introduce you, it means you are invaluable to him. In most cases, showing you to his people is a sign that he means business.

If your man hides you from his family, colleagues, friends etc chances are high that he doesn’t want to marry you.

Aside from his parents, he should introduce you to his boss, mentor, spiritual father/mother. If he only introduces you to his friend, it’s not a big deal.

His friends may be aware that you are the side lady. However, if a man introduces you to his mentor, boss, it means you are very important.

2[b]. He Sees You in His Future[/b]

If a man talks about the future and uses “we” instead of “I”, this means he sees you both in the present and pictures you in his future.

He tables discussions about the future before you, he seeks your opinion regarding them. He also cherishes these views of yours and considers them.

https://www.relguide.com/2021/12/5-signs-that-he-wants-to-marry-you.html
Re: 5 Signs That He Wants To Marry You by rickpat(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2022
HE MIGHT DO ALL THESE AND STILL NOT MARRY YOU...JUST DO THEM TO DECEIVE YOU IN ORDER TO GET WHATEVER HE WANTS FROM YOU....YOU SEE THE ACTIONS BUT NOT THE HEART

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / I'm Fed Up / 3 Things That Make S£x Uncomfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.