Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,805 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

I'm Fed Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up (350 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2022
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but as I write this right now, I am depressed.

I am a final student in one of the schools here in southwest. When we were due for resumption for new session,I had to borrow my school fees from a friend because things were so tight for me. I am a self sponsored and I still sponsor my younger brother to school too. But recently the guy that borrowed me the school fees then has been asking for his money back and has given me ultimatum till next Monday morning.

I have no hope of getting money right now,the pure water factory that I was working since the strike began stopped working already.
I'm just in a dilemma now and I don't know what to do.
The money I owe him is #60k.
Life is indeed tiring
Re: I'm Fed Up by seunak2016: 2:53am On Jun 03, 2022
don't you have a family member you can run to. family from your father or mother. if you turn billionaire tomorrow, they will show up. you might take a LOAN from loan app and be assure of getting a job where you can be saving money weekly to meet up with loan app repayment date
Re: I'm Fed Up by Khoielvis: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2022
seunak2016:
don't you have a family member you can run to. family from your father or mother. if you turn billionaire tomorrow, they will show up. you might take a LOAN from loan app and be assure of getting a job where you can be saving money weekly to meet up with loan app repayment date

I wish they'd help me lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call Those Christmas Things / After My Butt Surgery / Drama In Court As Lawyer Attends Proceedings In Native Doctor’s Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.