Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Do Most Girls Find Attractive In Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Most Girls Find Attractive In Guys? (310 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Most Girls Find Attractive In Guys? by africamediang(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2022
Most guys wonder how they might improve their attractiveness to females. You may be physically gorgeous, but not every girl is concerned with appearances. Always keep in mind that every girl is different. What one girl finds appealing, another may find repulsive.

These are the characteristics that most women find attractive in men.

1. Intelligence girls want to be with a guy they can share their aspirations and dreams with. A man who is aware of his surroundings and can hold his own in a conversation. Girls find an intelligent man highly appealing.

2. A nonjudgmental individual. How would you feel if you were continuously judged? Nobody enjoys being chastised. Girls desire to be with a man who does not pass judgment on others. Kindness and empathy are required.

3. Empathy. They want a person who can understand what they're going through and can look her in the eyes and tell her he understands. Someone who can empathize with her.

4. A man who keeps himself clean and smells good. You must look nice and take good care of yourself physically. Nothing is more appealing to a woman than a man who smells well. You will have a difficult time attracting the female you want if you have bad hygiene.

Read More>>>>>>https://africamediang.com/what-do-most-girls-find-attractive-in-guys/

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Instructor And His Trainee Cadet Sacked For Making Sex Tape In Cockpit Mid / Symptoms That Tell You Have Diabetes / Set Sexual Boundaries For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.