Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It (1061 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by Godada(m): 1:38am On May 20, 2022
When it comes to relationships, girls and ladies seem to understand the scripts and are able to manipulate the outcome of a budding relationship.

A guy walks up to a woman and he tries to impress her and all that scrap.

If she is into you, comrade, boom you are in a relationship.

But if she isn't, then you will find yourself friend zoned. That's actually factual.

The tendency for girls to cheat has increased and they have this Halo effect.

Let me talk a bit about this. Women are blessed with a nice figure and men are normally impressed by the overall outlook other than the character of the lady. They see an angel, not knowing a demon lives into the beauty body.

A good example is Chidinma. She is an epitome of beauty and she is angelic but beyond her charm and poise is a killer. I can make a wild guess everyone knows what went down before she found her new residence in the prison.

This is another reason women can do a crime and walk scot-free.

Beautiful women based on the attention they get have learnt to friend zone guys and manipulate them into doing stuff for them. They have honed this skill and have turned intelligent men into simpletons.

The reason is simple, she doesn't find you sexual attractive but you are gonna be doing manual labour.
She will be getting your attention and favor while another guy will be smashing.

Women crave attention and the simple guys will be dishing their time and money in hope for a relationship.

The ladies will tell you that you are like a brother, Cumrade, run o! That any girl in their right senses will be lucky to have you that you are too nice.

As if she doesn't want good things. She dey whine you, Cumrade. That's an angle they explore to bring the simp in you.

Guard yourselves, na friend zone she want post you go.

Another thing that ladies find attractive is a guy with musculine tendencies. Women are drawn to men who are in control and are not perceived as weak. They like men who are confident and are not afraid to take the lead or take a chance knowing they could fail.

Put differently, women hate men that are feminine. The brasher the better.

They like men who are bold and know what they want.

The tendency of men getting caught in crime or whatever it is they find themselves is because women enjoy that hola effect I mentioned.

The other day, I was in a corner in the streets and this beauty lady with a nice figure and dressing with aura dipped her hand into her tights and brought out wrappers of weeds

I was blown. But it makes sense, she could be a mule and would pass through many sensitive points undetected.

Women are hardly stopped for search and interrogation but guys will always account for the most count anywhere police, army, Ndlea check points.

In summary, guys should understand how the game of relationship, love and sex is played.

I love you, I love you always ends with sex.

If the lady wants to have sex with you then the relationship will be smooth.

A word of advice, ladies are very good in cheating. If she is cheating then you will hardly find out except she wants you to know.

They are built better to run the hearts of men.

Men be wise.

1 Like

Re: If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by Zonefree(m): 2:10am On May 20, 2022
. I love you, I love you always ends with sex

God bless you more, elder.
Re: If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by Stallionhorse: 4:00am On May 20, 2022
Stop smoking Igbo.. And drinking sachet drink... See how useless you have become.. Go and make money.. Woman are like flies they follow money, even to their grave..
Re: If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by ChoCho54(f): 4:46am On May 20, 2022
Anyone that read this BC till the end needs to get his head examined.
Re: If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by Vinnie2000(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2022
Nice one, OP. Let the young gees learn from it. As for me, Babes/relationship issues does not interest me dat much. Though anytime most of dem give me 'food', i normally Chop!
Re: If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by Brunosamel(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2022
Good wirte up moral lessons build your masculinity as an aspiring Man Don't be afraid to embrace your inner masculinity you don't need to impress women to attract one..

1 Like

Re: If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by Demigod22: 8:31am On May 20, 2022
Friend zone is not a place for me. If we don't date we go our separate ways. I used to think that the girls are the trophy, I wonder how I can convince a girl to be with me. But after some experienced, University life, maturity and all that, I realized I am actually the trophy.

Whenever my friend go out with several girls and I ask him, he will say that girls are plenty and if he marry only one how about the others?
Re: If She Wanted To Be In A Relationship With You, Then She Would Have Been In It by Godada(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:
Friend zone is not a place for me. If we don't date we go our separate ways. I used to think that the girls are the trophy, I wonder how I can convince a girl to be with me. But after some experienced, University life, maturity and all that, I realized I am actually the trophy.

Whenever my friend go out with several girls and I ask him, he will say that girls are plenty and if he marry only one how about the others?

You are operating on abundance mentality. Sadly, most of us operate on scarcity mentality.

Friend zoning happens when a guy is fixated on a particular girl. The lady then feeds on the desire of the guy to prove himself.

So embracing a lifestyle of abundance mentality ensures a life of healthy mental health.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You See This (pic) / Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) / What's The Right Thing To Do In My Current Dilemma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.