Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries (19395 Views)

19 Years After, Nnewi Man Who Died And Resurrected In Mortuary Singlehandedly Bu / How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple / See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Miracle2020: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You seem highly pained and extremely bitter towards the Igbos bro. What's the matter son?

I'm from the south south and it's obvious you didn't read the post at all. It was stated that miscreants, kidnappers and criminals have taken over the East disguising as Ipob. Cowards and criminals have turned their agitation to criminal activities. Normally before I don't support NK, but after the Deborah's death, I saw every need to support that niggar. However, NK will soon be released sooner bro. We all know that niggar is innocent. So chill. If they said they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, then they should be allowed to go. No be by force to join Nigeria.
who stop them before? This is democracy and their are democratic ways of asking for a country.
As a leader Namdi Kanu gave order to kill any security man in the east, and you are here saying the man is innocent?
If really you are from south south, then tell me what Ojukwu and Ironsi did to Adaka Boro when he wanted his country.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by gadgethead: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Kidnappers kidnapped your cousins... Which one is ipob?

Before ipob there were kidnappers and criminal elements...

He said they told the kidnapped that they were fighting for their freedom. So it must be ipob... unless there is another group that is purportedly fighting for lgbo's freedom
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You seem highly pained and extremely bitter towards the Igbos bro. What's the matter son?

I'm from the south south and it's obvious you didn't read the post at all. It was stated that miscreants, kidnappers and criminals have taken over the East disguising as Ipob. Cowards and criminals have turned their agitation to criminal activities. Normally before I don't support NK, but after the Deborah's death, I saw every need to support that niggar. However, NK will soon be released sooner bro. We all know that niggar is innocent. So chill. If they said they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, then they should be allowed to go. No be by force to join Nigeria.

Thanks for sticking with the truth bros! All these assholes on here pretending to care and cry for Ndigbo…they’re all part of the script! It’s all aimed at trying to suppress the agitation or possibly kill it…but all their efforts are DOA!

Funny thing is, it would be easier to kill the agitation by all of them demanding a fair, just and equitable Nigeria where everyone is allowed to progress at their own pace and control/use their own God-given resources for their own benefit! But agreeing to this goes against all they stand for: greed, lust for power, control, covetousness, hate and envy!
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by otokx(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Your cousin's knew how the place is and still went there with Jeep, It is indeed a family affair.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Edusouls(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Very Good for them at anambra aby they were busy laughing at imolites, water don pass garri
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Unshackled: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
caracas:

Go figure out how to stop the mindless skull mining business in your useless region n leave IPOB alone…
IPOB IS PEACEFUL IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS
bloodsucking criminal
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by chloride6: 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
This issue is hilarious..

You know why?

You just expect more from Igbos being an educated people.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by almarthins(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/udujiOmefo/status/1527545248431456256?s=19

Those supporting ipob and esn, make Una come o! Tori full ground brekete
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Miracle2020: 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
KingsCity:
Since you know the kidnappers, go and get your cousins back
go back and read.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
gadgethead:

He said they told the kidnapped that they were fighting for their freedom. So it must be ipob... unless there is another group that is purportedly fighting for lgbo's freedom

Jeez! You’re so gullible…it’s unbelievable!
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by YorubarLord: 12:12pm On May 20, 2022
Odin13:

No night live in the East

They go to bed 6pm

After siting from morning to night

Igbos are now slaves in their homestead ... meanwhile Ekpa have told them to relocate to Islamic North ...
Because dem never grind beans e Dey smell

He said what is coming grin

Two months sit at home .. with all their kings and local chief exiled ..

IPOB has already partition igboland and are ruling

Cowards igbo no fit chest beat again

All chests are flat

Na only their media like that sinbad .. Dey hose for Nairaland. Dey carry out their propaganda

See all of them go soon come tell you Na federal government Dey sponsor the boys

I don’t want to believe Soludo has given up already

Like this Nnewi south is conquered already

And the most painful be say Na abakiliki boys

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Don27tiky(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2022
caracas:

Are you done fooling n lying to yourself?
Now go figure out how to stop the senseless skull mining business in your useless region
Skull miners everywhere….
no problem time will tell who is fooling himself between you and I.
I can confirm this relocation Of igbos to mbakan in kwande local government area of benue state.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Paretomaster1(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Its Another 1. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A parody twitter Account with Peter Obi's picture used to disseminate Useless Propaganda!!...Very weak skill set!!..spits

Just imagine all the narratives...and most especially the poster of this thread who incidentally owns the SATANICALLY666 moniker, that is a known BMC crew member.

I ask why didnt you post anything concerning the DEATH of DEBORAH??...Your weak propaganda is as weak as Tinubu's health..spits

Cool down guy, it will get to you soon.... Like others before you, you will soon cry out when the akara reach your side..

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by kingthreat(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
All these are a prelude of how wonderful the nation of Biafra will be.
Where touts, kidnappers, cultists and illiterates will be your chief security officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Miracle2020: 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
onuman:
Fulani getting frenzier with their anti-Biafra campaign.

Find any useless Igbo willing to receive a tip to chip in one or more anti-Biafra proganda online.

IPOB had since stated it has no violence as motto.
I know you are typing this rubbish in another man's land. Why not go to the nnewi and spend only one wk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by lereinter(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2022
Their god wey dey prison will come to help them

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:27pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Miscreants and criminal elements now terrorize people using the shade of "IPOB".

To them......"after all is freedom fighting, we are fighting for you..... so you must compensate".

Soludo, please wipe all!!!!.

Local fortified vigilantees are needed!

Outta here!!!!!!
Chief terrorist.
Today you’ll come here to lament how they killed ur cousin..tomorrow u praise the ugm. Only you,only you and that ur big large head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:29pm On May 20, 2022
Edusouls:
Very Good for them at anambra aby they were busy laughing at imolites, water don pass garri
Those criminals are ur same imolites who crossed d porous Anambra borders because hope uzodiegwu was firing u Ipob terrorists ass.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Buckeyemedia1: 12:29pm On May 20, 2022
Odin13:

You supported them online .. you lashes out at Asgard ..
now you wan exonerate IPOB

What do you know about IPOB ?
I’m asking you ...

Are you a registered member or what you read on papers and rubbish they say in igboland

IPOB are the people behind all happening in igboland

Every registers international member knows this

And won’t deny it
Sergio100-104, him & himself is a certified ipob sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:30pm On May 20, 2022
kingthreat:
All these are a prelude of how wonderful the nation of Biafra will be.
Where touts, kidnappers, cultists and illiterates

will be your chief security officers.

I keep telling those Ipob foolish defenders that their members are made up of cultists and touts they will still not believe it
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Buckeyemedia1: 12:30pm On May 20, 2022
Awka360:

Chief terrorist.
Today you’ll come here to lament how they killed ur cousin..tomorrow u praise the ugm. Only you,only you and that ur big large head
Don’t mind the hypocrite ipobian Sergio104.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:31pm On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

A parody twitter Account with Peter Obi's picture used to disseminate Useless Propaganda!!...Very weak skill set!!..spits

Just imagine all the narratives...and most especially the poster of this thread who incidentally owns the SATANICALLY666 moniker, that is a known BMC crew member.

I ask why didnt you post anything concerning the DEATH of DEBORAH??...Your weak propaganda is as weak as Tinubu's health..spits

Terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:32pm On May 20, 2022
onuman:
Fulani getting frenzier with their anti-Biafra campaign.

Find any useless Igbo willing to receive a tip to chip in one or more anti-Biafra proganda online.

IPOB had since stated it has no violence as motto.

Terrorist
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Buckeyemedia1: 12:33pm On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Biafran you have abandoned your emergingnation & emergingnation3 moniker, & have now moved to Kalashnikov49?

Ipobian Zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:34pm On May 20, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Cool down guy, it will get to you soon.... Like others before you, you will soon cry out when the akara reach your side..

When army catch those thieves..u will see Ipob idiot supporters carrying their pics all over internet to say they are innocent and we’re only going to buy medicine for their sick mother or they’re musicians from US.

Idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:35pm On May 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Biafran you have abandoned your emergingnation moniker, & have now moved to Kalashnikov49?

Ipobian Zombie.

Security are tracking them one after the other here on Nairaland. That’s why most of them dey abandon their usual monikers. Bunch of terrorist cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Awka360: 12:36pm On May 20, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Thanks for sticking with the truth bros! All these assholes on here pretending to care and cry for Ndigbo…they’re all part of the script! It’s all aimed at trying to suppress the agitation or possibly kill it…but all their efforts are DOA!

Funny thing is, it would be easier to kill the agitation by all of them demanding a fair, just and equitable Nigeria where everyone is allowed to progress at their own pace and control/use their own God-given resources for their own benefit! But agreeing to this goes against all they stand for: greed, lust for power, control, covetousness, hate and envy!

Terrorist
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Sergio104(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2022
Awka360:

Chief terrorist.

Ain't supporting them.

I believe the miscreants should all be whiped.

All the useless people causing chaos in the east
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by pachigo001(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2022
Oya afonjas start masturbating

[/quote]
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by GloriousGbola: 12:38pm On May 20, 2022
They took his Jeep and they also took him,
He said and I quote "They told me, We are fighting for you people but you are residing in Big Cities and you don't show appreciation".

This is the legacy of kanu. A complete breakdown of law and order. A reign of terror where every Ibo who is not dirt poor will know fear.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 20, 2022
cool Better buy Innoson Keke to be entering Nnewi codedly ..do your ceremony and return to your balling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook / Boko Haram Kills 12 In Borno / Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.