Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

"IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries (19352 Views)

19 Years After, Nnewi Man Who Died And Resurrected In Mortuary Singlehandedly Bu / How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple / See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Cognitivereason: 3:26pm On May 20, 2022
Zeezenho:

See this one little brain.your zoo government is behind all going on in the east.you think we don't know?

Ipob remains a peaceful organization no matter how you guys try to paint ipob black they are still whiter than white.

Oga if it's true they kidnapped your cousins go look for the people that did. Ipob it very organized.

Look bro...
Ur not the first to yarn all this nonsense..many have done worse to support UGM/IPOB...it until the fire reach them...that when they eventually regain their senses...
So rest.. besides... No body still blaims DSS anymore..that pick up line don cast..the same way Buhari is dead /Jubril is no longer reigning....find another one
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by HRMK: 4:18pm On May 20, 2022
WHY ARE U COMPLAINING?DIDNT U SUPPORT THEM?U CLAIM THEY ARE FOR BIAFRA FREEDOM!UR ON UR OWN NOW!!
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by dedunji: 4:25pm On May 20, 2022
Does he know who an ipob means foolish people everywhere
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Kingzeez10: 4:43pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You seem highly pained and extremely bitter towards the Igbos bro. What's the matter son?

I'm from the south south and it's obvious you didn't read the post at all. It was stated that miscreants, kidnappers and criminals have taken over the East disguising as Ipob. Cowards and criminals have turned their agitation to criminal activities. Normally before I don't support NK, but after the Deborah's death, I saw every need to support that niggar. However, NK will soon be released sooner bro. We all know that niggar is innocent. So chill. If they said they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, then they should be allowed to go. No be by force to join Nigeria.
Weyrey. You're igbo. O ni kuure
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2022
javaguru:
ever wondered how igbos survived this week in the south east

Honestly, i wonder how they survive. All the SE governors should work together to come up with a viable solution. We Africans are never good with collaborations and working together.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by able20(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2022
od501:

And how do you know these guys are ipob? Please enlighten us. May be we can learn from your wisdom.
you Ipob-UGM followers have runout of logical reasoning
How do you know that the hausa/Fulani Muslims are the ones terrorizing the North?, Boko haram could be imo or ogun states
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by 9gerian: 5:02pm On May 20, 2022
During the day is not safe for them to move but you now want them to move at night.

midehi2:
So people can't still stay in door despite the killings, moving out at night, na waooo
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Igbojew: 5:21pm On May 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/udujiOmefo/status/1527545248431456256?s=19

Mr OP from the way you sound it's obvious you and your cousins are sabotours and efulefus and there will not be a breeding ground for efulefus and sabotours like you people in this Biafra struggle cos we don't want what happened during Ojukwu time to repeat again....I am that Igbojew
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by pquaver(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You seem highly pained and extremely bitter towards the Igbos bro. What's the matter son?

I'm from the south south and it's obvious you didn't read the post at all. It was stated that miscreants, kidnappers and criminals have taken over the East disguising as Ipob. Cowards and criminals have turned their agitation to criminal activities. Normally before I don't support NK, but after the Deborah's death, I saw every need to support that niggar. However, NK will soon be released sooner bro. We all know that niggar is innocent. So chill. If they said they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, then they should be allowed to go. No be by force to join Nigeria.

You an Ipob supporter stop trying to disguise. You will only fool yourself. You know he is innocent but he formed Esn and armed them. He celebrated them and told them to gbreak prison and release criminals. He told them to kill security agents but he is innocent. Thank God say na binta nyako will decide not you
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Wwwq: 7:07pm On May 20, 2022
Where
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by sameks08(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2022
with your small mind you note conclude that is Ipob you be big fool
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by od501: 9:13pm On May 20, 2022
able20:
you Ipob-UGM followers have runout of logical reasoning
How do you know that the hausa/Fulani Muslims are the ones terrorizing the North?, Boko haram could be imo or ogun states

You are just another m0r0n. How can you compare Boko Haram with ipob? I'm done with you. Bye.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Miracle2020: 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
onuman:

Nnewi would be a peaceful place to stay if not for the terrorism of your Islamists running Nigeria. Shut your ignorant or Jihadi trap up. The Islamists think that people don't understand what they are up to.
you are right! Simon ekpa is an Islamist.
Yes it was Islam that killed military couple and slice her toto.
Yes it is Islam we saw eating human flesh
Yes it is Islam that are enforcing sit at home with AK47.
Anuofia!!!
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by onuman: 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
Miracle2020:
you are right! Simon ekpa is an Islamist.
Yes it was Islam that killed military couple and slice her toto.
Yes it is Islam we saw eating human flesh
Yes it is Islam that are enforcing sit at home with AK47.
Anuofia!!!

Semi-illiterate, what do you know?
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by olibeans: 10:03pm On May 20, 2022
THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD BUSINESS!!
ABEG I WANT TO FORM MY OWN ESN MAKE WE TAKE SURVIVE... WHO IS WITH ME, lol...
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by goody2019: 10:23pm On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Kidnappers kidnapped your cousins... Which one is ipob?

Before ipob there were kidnappers and criminal elements...
E never reach you, e go soon reach you, e don near you. You go soon answer your own questions.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Tom1960: 10:47pm On May 20, 2022
Una never see anything. The hunter will soon become the hunted. Hahaha! I laugh in French. I told u people .
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by 1878mooh: 8:29am On May 21, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

What do you mean disguised as IPOB? Don't you people say 99% of igbos are IPOB? How do you know they are disguised as IPOB when they have told you exactly that they are IPOB and are fighting for your freedom.
[/s]
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by Miracle2020: 11:33am On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Semi-illiterate, what do you know?
I know how fulani rape you.
I also know how your brain was removed and replaced with pap.
Re: "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries by InoGetJoy: 2:07pm On May 21, 2022
Officialgarri:
When ESN broke prisons during the Endsars protest and recruited the criminals, punch newspaper reported it as the police force reported as well but no one took note.

As wise as Nnamdi Kanu is, he said the criminals were angels and praised them. His blind followers began to praise them any time they appeared on the streets and killed security personnel.

Today, they are done with the police and have began to eat their own brothers.

Many North Easterners who cheered Boko Haram when they were still Boko Haram have fled to lagos to be riding Okada and gateman. They once had a cheap life in Borno
So it was also ESN who broke prisons in Benin and other states, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] / Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military / Adeyemi Edun, Daniel Ford Helped Diezani Alison-Madueke Buy Properties In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.