Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks (12481 Views)

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. / CONGRATULATIONS Radautoworks!! Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Bizzyliss(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2022
HeavenlyBang:

Brand new OEM shocks are expensive.
that was 2019 o
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
WE HEARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS!

By far the largest complaints we ever had were about our lack of communication. With our new system, all information about your repair is at your fingertips 24/7 LIVE as it happens. Still have additional questions? You can reach your auto advisor without having to make a phone call. The message goes directly to YOUR service advisor, is logged and monitored and if they are not immediately available they will respond as soon as they are free!

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you come in, you will receive a welcome email like the one below with a link were you can monitor all aspects of your repair.

The link will take you a webpage like the one below. From this page you can view your advisor, MESSAGE YOUR ADVISOR and view the different recommended repairs and their estimated costs (broken down into parts and labor per service as well as in total).

If you scroll down the page, you can also see any finding and notes to and from your auto advisor and approve all or part of the estimate without ever having to come into the shop or make a phone call! Pertinent pictures will even be available to view of your vehicle repair!!! No more being placed on hold, no more waiting for a callback cool

We continue to try to improve our services and feel that this will address communication issues and help us be more green by reducing paper waste. More improvements are in the works and will communicate them to you as they come.

We thank you for your loyalty and hope this helps continue to build "customer experiences that result in loyalty".

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
radautoworks:
We closed for a little and implemented some changes, some of which are ongoing. We have reopened and when all the changes are fully in effect we will be even better than when we first started! Some other big things are also in the works which I will announce when the ink is dry. It will alleviate a LOT of problems.

Please bear with us. When I return I will attend to anyone with leftover grievances.

At bolded...please mention names Madam smiley

Make the chaos continue from where e stop grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Bizzyliss(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
radautoworks:
WE HEARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS!

By far the largest complaints we ever had were about our lack of communication. With our new system, all information about your repair is at your fingertips 24/7 LIVE as it happens. Still have additional questions? You can reach your auto advisor without having to make a phone call. The message goes directly to YOUR service advisor, is logged and monitored and if they are not immediately available they will respond as soon as they are free!

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you come in, you will receive a welcome email like the one below with a link were you can monitor all aspects of your repair.

The link will take you a webpage like the one below. From this page you can view your advisor, MESSAGE YOUR ADVISOR and view the different recommended repairs and their estimated costs (broken down into parts and labor per service as well as in total).

If you scroll down the page, you can also see any finding and notes to and from your auto advisor and approve all or part of the estimate without ever having to come into the shop or make a phone call! Pertinent pictures will even be available to view of your vehicle repair!!! No more being placed on hold, no more waiting for a callback cool

We continue to try to improve our services and feel that this will address communication issues and help us be more green by reducing paper waste. More improvements are in the works and will communicate them to you as they come.

We thank you for your loyalty and hope this helps continue to build "customer experiences that result in loyalty".
they say una de forget to tight some bolts and also una de forget spanner for person bonnet
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bizzyliss:
they say una de forget to tight some bolts and also una de forget spanner for person bonnet

Did we forget in yours? Ooooo... That's right! You've never been a customer!

As previously stated, those who need attending to have or will be. Thank you for your due diligence.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Bizzyliss(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
radautoworks:

Did we forget in yours? Ooooo... That's right! You've never been a customer!

As previously stated, those who need attending to have or will be. Thank you for your due diligence.
someone said so on here na why I de remind una

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bizzyliss:
someone said so on here na why I de remind una

Again, thanks for the diligence smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Babyvet: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
@Radautoworks, have you guys really changed though? The front desk lady is still very rude and not forthcoming about information.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sultaan(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
@Radautoworks I really do commend you for striving towards good Cust service, hopefully those who are used to the street business will get familiar with proper servicing.

@Radautoworks, have you guys really changed though? The front desk lady is still very rude and not forthcoming about information.

The person on the front desk is only limited to pertinent information cannot give technical information or other customer's info
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Babyvet: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
sultaan:
@Radautoworks I really do commend you for striving towards good Cust service, hopefully those who are used to the street business will get familiar with proper servicing. The person on the front desk is only limited to pertinent information cannot give technical information or other customer's info

Keep making excuses, I never asked the front desk lady to give my technical information. And the front desk lady is definitely rude, her rudeness is what put me off from the place. And other customers on here also complained about the customer service. I'm not going to accept subpar or poor customer service in Nigeria. I know how a proper mechanic shop is suppose to operate and this ain't it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sultaan(m): 1:38am On Aug 22, 2022
It is not proper to come here and put someone's livelihood in jeopardy because you feel she was rude to you, I am not defending the lady neither imply you are making false allegations. The proper thing to do right there is to ask to speak to her supervisor and get an understanding of the situation right there if you are still not satisfied email Radu and express you dissatisfaction with that particular event. Coming here to barrage someone who might not be able to defend their action is not fair.

We should support each other and come here with solutions, not problems.

I have seen this whole environment turn upside down due to actions of individuals who have nothing to contribute for the benefit of others but rather to satisfy their own issues.

If you takes your car there and was not satisfied with the reception take it elsewhere it is your business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Babyvet:

We don't have a front desk lady so a name would be helpful.

Also, what information was the person in question withholding?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Babyvet: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
radautoworks:

We don't have a front desk lady so a name would be helpful.

Also, what information was the person in question withholding?

umm yes, there is lady who answers the phone and is the same person who attends to customers when they first come in. I never got her name. Anyways, I came for diagnostics and they stated that a particular service needed to be done to fix my car. But after checking this forum, a customer on here stated that he needed a similar thing done (timing reset of the engine) and Glen told him that you guys do not have the machine to do so.
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 4:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Babyvet:

umm yes, there is lady who answers the phone and is the same person who attends to customers when they first come in. I never got her name. Anyways, I came for diagnostics and they stated that a particular service needed to be done to fix my car. But after checking this forum, a customer on here stated that he needed a similar thing done (timing reset of the engine) and Glen told him that you guys do not have the machine to do so.

Thank you for the response.

Okay. I will state again that we do not have a person who performs said fuctions. Other auto shops do but we do not, so I'm still not sure who you are talking about. Each customer who walks in the door has their own "auto assistant" (what other places call a service advisor) who informs you of needed services and attends to your needs. That specific person is permanently there and knows your entire service history and is essentially your PA when it comes to your auto needs. That is why we prefer to call them auto assistants.

As far as the timing issue and checking the forum, there is no such thing as a timing machine. Different engines require different timing kits so while we may not have had the kit for the other customer's engine, it does not mean we do not have the kit for yours. If I recall correctly, that customer had a rare car. If you know your service advisor/auto assistant's name, we have made it really easy to get clear answers to your specific questions.

In the event one does not know their auto assistant's name, our new system still makes it easy to reach them. Simply click the link that was emailed to you when you came in and you can initiate a chat with your auto assistant and ask all the clarifying questions you need and everything is documented. A tutorial on how to use the system can be found at https://www.nairaland.com/post/114484759. I will be uploading a video tutorial soon as well.

I hope this has clarified some things. If not, feel free to ask more questions.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Babyvet: 5:30am On Aug 24, 2022
radautoworks:

Thank you for the response.

Okay. I will state again that we do not have a person who performs said fuctions. Other auto shops do but we do not, so I'm still not sure who you are talking about. Each customer who walks in the door has their own "auto assistant" (what other places call a service advisor) who informs you of needed services and attends to your needs. That specific person is permanently there and knows your entire service history and is essentially your PA when it comes to your auto needs. That is why we prefer to call them auto assistants.

As far as the timing issue and checking the forum, there is no such thing as a timing machine. Different engines require different timing kits so while we may not have had the kit for the other customer's engine, it does not mean we do not have the kit for yours. If I recall correctly, that customer had a rare car. If you know your service advisor/auto assistant's name, we have made it really easy to get clear answers to your specific questions.

In the event one does not know their auto assistant's name, our new system still makes it easy to reach them. Simply click the link that was emailed to you when you came in and you can initiate a chat with your auto assistant and ask all the clarifying questions you need and everything is documented. A tutorial on how to use the system can be found at https://www.nairaland.com/post/114484759. I will be uploading a video tutorial soon as well.

I hope this has clarified some things. If not, feel free to ask more questions.

I have visited the Lagos location, twice, months apart and I was not seen by a service advisor. I know what a service advisor is, as I have lived in the US. I was not attended too by any service advisor neither was I emailed a link.What you writing on this forum and what customers are actually experiencing in the auto shop are two different things.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by aieromon(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Babyvet:

I have visited the Lagos location, twice, months apart and I was not seen by a service advisor. I know what a service advisor is, as I have lived in the US. I was not attended too by any service advisor neither was I emailed a link.What you writing on this forum and what customers are actually experiencing in the auto shop are two different things.

I understand your frustrations. Calm down and articulate your thoughts. You can't make a vague complaint without providing any form of evidence. It makes tracking virtually impossible.

Provide dates and time if possible
What was your complaint? Who attended to you? If you don't have a name, can you describe the person's appearance? Was any document given to you? I've never heard of a timing machine before. What was the actual diagnosis?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Babyvet:

Everyone knows we don't have a receptionist/secretary at the shop. When you walk in the desks are right there and attended by only auto assistants. I don't subscribe to the Nigerian way of having extra employees just for "luxury feel". The only other explanation is if you were talking to a new assistant in training but even then they would still be in charge of all your repairs as we only hired one new person quite a while ago and they are still there.

please send me a private message because so far after talking to customers who had any issues you are the only one telling me this. i need to know your name and when you were there on your most recent visit to look into this. Also, were you there twice, talked to the same person and don't know their name? If it was in the last couple of months and you didn't get a link there is no excuse. How did they inform you about needed work??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FRSC To Embark On “operation Show Your Driving Licence’’ In Lagos / How To Care For Your Car Windscreen / The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.