Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks (12537 Views)

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. / CONGRATULATIONS Radautoworks!! Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 8:50am On May 21, 2022
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 8:53am On May 21, 2022
stacyadams:

Rad otu works.

grin grin grin grin grin

D can always be interchanged with its Brazilian brother M

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by nymphomaniac(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2022
This thread’s trajectory changed quickly o. From cruise to wawulence.

I doubt Aunty Radu will come out sha. She’d rather deal with this privately and I think it’s the right thing to do. Too many subjective minds here.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2022
sultaan:
10k is for diagnosis, they will subtract it from cost of fixing if they have to fix it.

The idea is that people don't ring cars to shop for diagnosis and then take it to kazeem to fix for cheap.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2022
Alfred74:
The point of tokunbo compressor is where the Southern trajectory emanated from.How,in the name of our dear lord jesus will a place like radautos use something as unreliable as a toks compressor?Even the werrey kazeem using dilapidated warehouse in ogba knows his levels and acts it out rightly so.If there will be a rejoinder from the other side I'm pretty sure it will be sweet to read angry

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by 9icetoo(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2022
Alfred74:
Asslicker!This thread is not about dick contest.You,Gazzuzz,MDX,are all mad undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GloriousGbola: 9:10am On May 21, 2022
nymphomaniac:
This thread’s trajectory changed quickly o. From cruise to wawulence.

I doubt Aunty Radu will come out sha. She’d rather deal with this privately and I think it’s the right thing to do. Too many subjective minds here.

Radu has been offline for the past three months. Just popping in to make a post and exit
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by stanfy(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You dey fear to respond to Alfred?
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2022
stanfy:

You dey fear to respond to Alfred?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by slimmoney(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by benzmatic: 11:39am On May 21, 2022
I'm sure it will be clear by now that the best path for car users is to know a little about your car and to be willing to DIY if the need arises. You may not be able to actually wrench, but you can still direct the guys that do that.

Many of these auto shops regardless of how sophisticated they claim to be or how high they charge are often only marginally better than your meticulous local mechanic, they only have more tools. If you are not careful, you will pay more with them, yet your car issues will remain. Then again they employ Nigerians and the integrity and carelessness issues will surface sooner or later.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Faakhir: 12:04pm On May 21, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by princetom1(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by nurey(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2022
Rad is even cheaper in my own Workshop, I charge 1k first to pass through the gate of my establishment

Then you pay 500 for parking and 200 naira for every extra hour your car stays, this ensures nosy customers trying to disturb the technicians are eliminated.

You register your car with a non refundable fee of 20k which covers dealer high end scanning, scan result and a worksheet of what needs to be done. Whether you implore us to fix or not is left to you. We give the scan results to compliment the money paid.

I charge 5k every hour for SUV and CUVs their engine bay is easier to work on

I charge 7k every hour for sedans and midsized vehicles.

I charge 10k flat for compact vehicles cause the engine bay is very tiny, I need to unbolt alot of parts to fix small issues.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by timifakay(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2022
nurey:
Rad is even cheaper in my own Workshop, I charge 1k first to pass through the gate of my establishment

Then you pay 500 for parking and 200 naira for every extra hour your car stays, this ensures nosy customers trying to disturb the technicians are eliminated.

You register your car with a non refundable fee of 20k which covers dealer high end scanning, scan result and a worksheet of what needs to be done. Whether you implore us to fix or not is left to you. We give the scan results to compliment the money paid.

I charge 5k every hour for SUV and CUVs their engine bay is easier to work on

I charge 7k every hour for sedans and midsized vehicles.

I charge 10k flat for compact vehicles cause the engine bay is very tiny, I need to unbolt alot of parts to fix small issues.

Your weyre pass oracle own

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 4:51pm On May 21, 2022
buygala:

With all due respect Sir , you are Mad

You saw that kind of workshop structure, the tools available and still expected to be served kazeem style undecided

Abi you think say na your erectionless preek dem use do ritual to get the millions they sunk into that place

So after all that investment, they should use their tools to diagnose your car for free, then you run away when they tell u d faults and give you repair invoice, and take it to your village kazeem to fix at a cheaper rate, since you can now conveniently pinpoint what's wrong with the vehicle

No dey waka go where your pocket no reach.. Go and meet your village kazeem who will drop engine before billing you 1k since prosperity dey forbidden for him family smiley..

Leave Rada for those who can afford it and face your mango tree kazeem.. Abi dem put gun to your head to go there?

That 10k initial fee is to weed out time wasters and rifraffs like you.. They didn't invest so much in that facility to end up being shortchanged by rifraffs like you
comrade only you one drop all this vawulence in one post

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 4:54pm On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
So you're telling me 2k is chicken change to you, but 10k isn't? grin grin

But, did you think about how paying that 10k might have improved the life of those guys? You no be good Samaritan anymore?

Anyway, continue. I know say na play you dey play.
comrade there s a huge difference between 2k and 10k

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 4:56pm On May 21, 2022
sultaan:
10k is for diagnosis, they will subtract it from cost of fixing if they have to fix it.

The idea is that people don't ring cars to shop for diagnosis and then take it to kazeem to fix for cheap.
ahh i see well they should make it clear na grin
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 4:58pm On May 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:
i took two different cars to Radautoworks earlier this year. [toyota sienna and ford ranger]

i had been following her on nairaland

i had meant to take the cars much much earlier, but i live in festac and Radautoworks is after lekki second gate. over 4 hours on a good day.

you may ultimately have a different experience from me, but i CANNOT recommend them

hmmm well to be honest i have only so far done oil and filter change with them so far.the wait was long but the job was done grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 5:02pm On May 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:
i bought a 2012 Sienna last year for the missis.

i have a relatively trusted mechanic.

i noted the following issues -

the car makes a weird revving noise when started fro the first time
the car has some gear type thing called an adjusted, which works with the Ac. the adjuster starts squealing when you put on the AC. temporary solution was to dab oil on it. final solution would be to replace completely
a warning light for a low pressure tire is permanently on. even with all tires properly gauged

after a month of use or so,

we changed the brakes
and the shock absorbers/stabilizers

anyway , the missis was complaining about the car handling and i took the car out.

one brake was making that squealing noise and i was ery very pissed - because it meant they had bought inferior brakes.
the car shocks were not in optiumum condition
for some reason, the oil [synthetic] keeps shorting
there was a traction warning light that had come on
and the car was not cooling at all
i went to my mechanic and they confirmed the compressor had failed.
the ac guy was saying the usual things - we will connect it direct, not automatic
what went through my mind - this is where the fking over of this car will really start
my wife had a crv that was always breaking down and for me part of the issues was mishandling of the cars's AC.

i am an engineer/techie and i have seen that most of our artisans,even the moderately good ones, lack tools, and discipline and integrity - and so they wind up fking over the car and creating 3 problems for every single problem they solve

so when they were saying we will replace the compressor - 350k plus i resolved to bite the bullet and head over to rad auto once and for all and give the car a proper once over and a full round of work
be like say village pipo done dey disturb your car oooo. you dont need a mechanic you need broomstick and holy ghost fire and holy water and cane. pour the holy water on the car and cane it with broom and cane while invoking holy ghost fire. this should cure these myriad of problems comrade

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 5:05pm On May 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:
i went to their website and filled out the. there was some sort of guarantee that you get a 5% off coupon.
i then called to reconfirm. i booked via your website- please confirm the time i should be there. i was told - just come down.

so i took the car to RadAuto on a Saturday

my expectations were a FULL diagnostic where i would be told every single issue the car might have. i got there around 11am or so.
The big black guy sukkot is talking about is Glenn
There is a damilola in the reception

anyways, i obviously had to drop the car and take an uber home.
i did not get any feedback on Monday or Tuesday if i recall correctly.

eventually i had to call on wednesay for an update.
this became a recurring decimal where i continued to call to ask for updates on the vehicles status

eventually i had a chat with Glenn and he confirmed the following would be done
1) replace the compressor
2) replace front stabilizers
3) replace the brakes
4) clear any faults
5) servicing
providing a brand new compressor would mean we would need to replace another component - which would drive the price even higher - so we agreed they would source a tokunbo compressor.

to their credit, based on conversations, they lost time because they had to reject one that was delivered. same for the front wheel stabilizers

anyway, i picked the car up on a saturday , paid the balance and took the car home

the first things i noticed

1) the low tire pressure error had not been cleared. apparently for whatever reason, they could not resolve this
2) the squealing from the adjuster was still there. they literally did not touch it. and they never mentioned it throughout our conversations

but the real issue came when i was driving home. the car suddenly started to struggle to accelerate. i could barely drive the car in second gear. this was at the beginning of the methanol fuel stories and i figured maybe there was dirty fuel in the car. this was 6pm so i just decided if i topped up the fuel in the car, maybe i would get home safely. topping the fuel made no difference.

also the traction warning lights came back on.

we got home and the problem persisted. i called Glenn and he was mystified. apparently they had tested the car and this issue had not come up. maybe because they were testing in a traffic jam.

after two days of this, i simply went to my mechanic. there was no way i was going to do another four hour journey and have the car in their workshop for another 2 weeks) he suspected it had something to do with the catalyst and they took out the car silencer.lo and behold the catalyst had failed. i am a very paranoid and suspicious guy , but my mechanic assured me that the catalyst had not been stolen.

they had to knock the failed catalyst out. i was obviously disappointed because the summary is the car entered your workshop with one problem, and came out with another. and somehow, they all missed this problem which could have completely fked over my car engine

as stated before, the adjuster was never touched at all, and every time the AC ran, it would be squealing. so my mechanic replaced that himself.

after a month or so, the AC was blowing hot air. this time i just called my mechanic to fix. long and short of it the AC is erratic and sometimes cools, sometimes doesn't. this is not what i paid for. the missus is very pissed and keeps telling me i should do as i usually do. [ i worked in a high pressure customer facing maintance role for 5 years ] so when i get bad service i normally go full Karen, speak to the oga at the top and get people in trouble.

but i guess i am just not ready for any long journeys to Lekki, any wasted weeks without a car, and having to call everyone to follow up.

the story of the other car, a ford ranger, is much more annoying as parts of the car were not put back together properly, and it shows. a week ago, we found several bolts under the hood of that car.
oh yeah big Glen the Jamiacan hehe. but seriously your car need holy ghost fire comrade cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 5:09pm On May 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:
i cannot in any good conscience advise you to take your car there
Aunty Rad talks a good game - but i dont know. i never met her while i was there.

in fact with the ford ranger, even when i went to pick it up, there was an immediate problem that needed to be fixed and this guy in dirty smelly work clothes went into the car and would up smearing superglue on the seat. and left the entire chair stinking of sweat and grease. i was wondering why the fk am i coming all the way out here and blowing this money for the quality of service I can get at home?

i will probably take that story next
wow . well its naija. standards always drops. gotta say when i first went there january 2020 the quALITY was topnotch. but you know its naija now. complacency

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by homeboy205: 7:43pm On May 21, 2022
Omo….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ogbodavies(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2022
which kind VAWULENCE b dis...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 12:00am On May 22, 2022
buygala:

With all due respect Sir , you are Mad

You saw that kind of workshop structure, the tools available and still expected to be served kazeem style undecided

Abi you think say na your erectionless preek dem use do ritual to get the millions they sunk into that place

So after all that investment, they should use their tools to diagnose your car for free, then you run away when they tell u d faults and give you repair invoice, and take it to your village kazeem to fix at a cheaper rate, since you can now conveniently pinpoint what's wrong with the vehicle

No dey waka go where your pocket no reach.. Go and meet your village kazeem who will drop engine before billing you 1k since prosperity dey forbidden for him family smiley..

Leave Rada for those who can afford it and face your mango tree kazeem.. Abi dem put gun to your head to go there?

That 10k initial fee is to weed out time wasters and rifraffs like you.. They didn't invest so much in that facility to end up being shortchanged by rifraffs like you

grin

Thanks. The 10k is applied to your repair so the diagnosis is actually free if you really want to repair your car. I couldn't have said it less diplomatically myself grin

As far as the other stuff I don't know why my email is bouncing. I've been out of the country for about two years working on a massive expansion. I'll look into the email issue because I want to find out what happened.

I definitely will not be prioritizing explaining here because we all know there a couple of 24 moniker having people desperate to drag our name grin. We haven't been around this long without knowing what we are doing.

NB: we started allowing tokunbo parts because that's what customers wanted despite our advice. We do NOT offer warranties with tokunbo parts.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 4:49am On May 22, 2022
radautoworks:

grin

Thanks. The 10k is applied to your repair so the diagnosis is actually free if you really want to repair your car. I couldn't have said it less diplomatically myself grin

As far as the other stuff I don't know why my email is bouncing. I've been out of the country for about two years working on a massive expansion. I'll look into the email issue because I want to find out what happened.

I definitely will not be prioritizing explaining here because we all know there a couple of 24 moniker having people desperate to drag our name grin. We haven't been around this long without knowing what we are doing.

NB: we started allowing tokunbo parts because that's what customers wanted despite our advice. We do NOT offer warranties with tokunbo parts.
Buygala, after needlessly insulting GloriousGbola (who is a complete gentleman, btw. You were so fvcking rude) after he gave a very detailed explanation about his experience, this is the 'other side' we have heard.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Buygala, after needlessly insulting GloriousGbola (who is a complete gentleman, btw. You were so fvcking rude) after he gave a very detailed explanation about his experience, this is the 'other side' we have heard.

GloriousGbola made too many consecutive posts on the same issue, derailing another man's complaint thread.. Nothing Gentlemanly about that smiley... E come dey behave like say dem send am come

As for Radu, she has given a quite logical explanation for the toks compressor stuff.. and she is also quite right that whatever explanation she gives about what went down btw her and Mr Gbola will very likely be misinterpreted by some persons who are simply out to hate on her and pull her down

Be that as it may, as it stands, it's safe to say that Radu's workshop should be avoided at all cost..it's quite very unlikely that all the complaints made are unjustly made by haters to pull her down..

And the whole bouncing email thing is quite suspicious. And she hasn't given any explanation for that or more importantly, why they haven't provided an alternative email address for customer complaints pending the resolving of whatever issues the current address has.. . .. If an email address for customers complaints isn't working, what stops her from providing an alternative mail or avenue for such complaints?..last I checked, creating emails are free and quick to create.. It is safe to say that shop sabotaged its own mail to render complaint communication almost impossible for its customers.. That's not the attitude of a shop that isn't shady and that has the interest of its customers at heart.

Now she is blaming haters for not responding to valid customer complaints.. Shey na haters block her email too?.. Abi na the haters also enter her shop work nonsense for customer motor?..

If she was being sincere about giving an explanation about what went down with Mr Gbola, she would have noticed that some of us on this thread were out to bully anyone who comes on to bully her, thereby allowing her have her say in peace.. But no, she had to avoid the issue and still blame haters for not responding to Mr Gbola's complaints..

It's quite disappointing that Madam took this path....its clear that she is her own chief hater.. Dem go give outrageous invoice, still do anyhow with customer motor, then when e come to explain themselves, they suddenly remember haters are waiting to pounce .. Quite shameful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GloriousGbola: 6:53am On May 22, 2022
buygala:

GloriousGbola made too many consecutive posts on the same issue, derailing another man's complaint thread.. Nothing Gentlemanly about that smiley... E come dey behave like say dem send am come

As for Radu, she has given a quite logical explanation for the toks compressor stuff.. and she is also quite right that whatever explanation she gives about what went down btw her and Mr Gbola will very likely be misinterpreted by some persons who are simply out to hate on her and pull her down

Be that as it may, as it stands, it's safe to say that Radu's workshop should be avoided at all cost..it's quite very unlikely that all the complaints made are unjustly made by haters to pull her down..

And the whole bouncing email thing is quite suspicious. And she hasn't given any explanation for that, even a non cogent one.. .. If an email addrese for customers complaints isn't working, what stops her from providing an alternative mail or avenue for such complaints?..last I checked, creating emails are free and quick to create.. It is safe to say that shop sabotaged its own mail to render complaint communication almost impossible for its customers.. That's not the attitude of a shop that has the interest of its customers at heart..

Now she is blaming haters for not responding to valid customer complaints.. Shey na haters block her email too?.. Abi na the haters enter her shop sabotage customer motor?..

If she was being sincere about giving an explanation about what went down with Mr Gbola, she would have noticed that some of us on this thread were out to bully anyone who comes on to bully her, thereby allowing her have her say in peace.. But no, she had to avoid the issue and blame haters..

It's quite shameful that madam took this path.. Honestly

you are clearly a JJC here, or an internet illiterate

do you know what the spambot does to long posts?

did you observe that i had MULTIPLE complaints , where the compressor is only one?
do you realize i have a whole other story that i have chosen not to discuss?

anyways, i took a look at your profile, and decided your are not worth the energy.

better stick to hustling 15 year old cars, that seems to be the limit of your IQ and basic comprehension.

what nonsense

'his posts are too many'. with your grey hair, you are reasoning like all those small first to comment boys. this post is too long - give us summary- wetin be this.

then again - all you have actually done is troll on this thread.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you are clearly a JJC here, or an internet illiterate

do you know what the spambot does to long posts?

did you observe that i had MULTIPLE complaints , where the compressor is only one?
do you realize i have a whole other story that i have chosen not to discuss?

anyways, i took a look at your profile, and decided your are not worth the energy.

better stick to hustling 15 year old cars, that seems to be the limit of your IQ and basic comprehension.

what nonsense

'his posts are too many'. with your grey hair, you are reasoning like all those small first to comment boys. this post is too long - give us summary- wetin be this.

then again - all you have actually done is troll on this thread.

You could have summarized your complaint and answered clarification questions as they come..

There is no justification for the round about ranting you did on another man's thread..

If you feel so aggrieved, why not open your thread and rant till page 10 of it, instead of hijacking someone's thread?.. Say your Papa die no mean say you go do him burial for another man papa burial...

PS.. I am actually more educated than you can hope to be in ten lifetimes.. Your illiteracy is what has made you gatecrash someone's thread and take up practically its entire frontpage

You need to give respect to earn it.. I really don't blame Radu for not responding to you, if this is how you have been communicating with her like an untamed baboon..

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GloriousGbola: 7:17am On May 22, 2022
buygala:

You could have summarized your complaint and answered clarification questions as they come..

There is no justification for the round about ranting you did on another man's thread..

If you feel so aggrieved, why not open your thread and rant till page 10 of it, instead of hijacking someone's thread?.. Say your Papa die no mean say you go do him burial for another man papa burial...

PS.. I am actually more educated than you can hope to be in ten lifetimes.. Your illiteracy is what has made you gatecrash someone's thread and take up practically its entire frontpage

You need to give respect to earn it.. I really don't blame Radu for not responding to you, if this is how you have been communicating with her like an untamed baboon..

you continue to demonstrate your crass ignorance - and your inability to comprehend anything but one line posts

1) i had mentioned this issue in my diary
2) radu tried to Dm me. when this failed i mentioned it again in the same diary
3) there is some form of beef between radu and other vehicle support guys which has played out in the past
5) you will note that i am taking into account your poor comprehension so i am laying it out for you
6) Radu is running a business. Radu has repeatedly stated that feedback is important
7) her team missed obvious in your face issues
cool her team had very poor customer management
9) her team was unable to resolve other highlighted issues

anyway - why am i even arguing with you - you dont sound competent enough to do anything more than sell confam first body accidented cars. tongue

any person who has worked in a maintenance related field will automatically appreciate detailed reports on issues, because that is how you identify root causes. but when you are a heavily used car hustler whose goal is to hide issues rather than highlight them - it figures that you will be disturbed by 'too many posts' tongue

small boy in arugbo body tongue

i am sure this was too hard for you to read tongue

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you continue to demonstrate your crass ignorance - and your inability to comprehend anything but one line posts

1) i had mentioned this issue in my diary
2) radu tried to Dm me. when this failed i mentioned it again in the same diary
3) there is some form of beef between radu and other vehicle support guys which has played out in the past
5) you will note that i am taking into account your poor comprehension so i am laying it out for you
6) Radu is running a business. Radu has repeatedly stated that feedback is important
7) her team missed obvious in your face issues
cool her team had very poor customer management
9) her team was unable to resolve other highlighted issues

anyway - why am i even arguing with you - you dont sound competent enough to do anything more than sell confam first body accidented cars. tongue

any person who has worked in a maintenance related field will automatically appreciate detailed reports on issues, because that is how you identify root causes. but when you are a heavily used car hustler whose goal is to hide issues rather than highlight them - it figures that you will be disturbed by 'too many posts' tongue

small boy in arugbo body tongue

i am sure this was too hard for you to read tongue

You are still ranting on another man's thread

Coordinate yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GloriousGbola: 7:22am On May 22, 2022
buygala:

You are still ranting on another man's thread

Coordinate yourself

wetin i talk - arugbo olodo that cannot read or comprehend tongue

you sha were able to read this one line abi tongue

micro post gang

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs To Note When Your Car Transmission Is About To Go Bad / Top 10 Points To Keep Your Car Engine In Shape / Quack Tracking Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.