Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks (12507 Views)

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. / CONGRATULATIONS Radautoworks!! Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 8:03am On May 22, 2022
buygala:

GloriousGbola made too many consecutive posts on the same issue, derailing another man's complaint thread.. Nothing Gentlemanly about that smiley... E come dey behave like say dem send am come

As for Radu, she has given a quite logical explanation for the toks compressor stuff.. and she is also quite right that whatever explanation she gives about what went down btw her and Mr Gbola will very likely be misinterpreted by some persons who are simply out to hate on her and pull her down

Be that as it may, as it stands, it's safe to say that Radu's workshop should be avoided at all cost..it's quite very unlikely that all the complaints made are unjustly made by haters to pull her down..

And the whole bouncing email thing is quite suspicious. And she hasn't given any explanation for that or more importantly, why they haven't provided an alternative email address for customer complaints pending the resolving of whatever issues the current address has.. . .. If an email address for customers complaints isn't working, what stops her from providing an alternative mail or avenue for such complaints?..last I checked, creating emails are free and quick to create.. It is safe to say that shop sabotaged its own mail to render complaint communication almost impossible for its customers.. That's not the attitude of a shop that isn't shady and that has the interest of its customers at heart.

Now she is blaming haters for not responding to valid customer complaints.. Shey na haters block her email too?.. Abi na the haters also enter her shop work nonsense for customer motor?..

If she was being sincere about giving an explanation about what went down with Mr Gbola, she would have noticed that some of us on this thread were out to bully anyone who comes on to bully her, thereby allowing her have her say in peace.. But no, she had to avoid the issue and still blame haters for not responding to Mr Gbola's complaints..

It's quite disappointing that Madam took this path....its clear that she is her own chief hater.. Dem go give outrageous invoice, still do anyhow with customer motor, then when e come to explain themselves, they suddenly remember haters are waiting to pounce .. Quite shameful

"Mr Gbola". Lmao!! cheesy

I remember Mr Gbola complaining in his diary about the quality of service he received. If you, as an auto repair person charge a arm and a leg, make sure you give commensurate good service. How you handle customer complaints is very important in every business and Mme Rad hasn't done a very good job of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2022
Ishilove:

"Mr Gbola". Lmao!! cheesy

I remember Mr Gbola complaining in his diary about the quality of service her received. If you as an auto repair person charges a arm and a leg, make sure you give commensurate good service. How you handle customer complaints is very important in every business and Mme Rad hasn't done a very good job of it.

True

Na only her waka cum for dis one o..

So if na customer dey owe her, and email wey she dey send am dey bounce, she no go find another way to contact him?

Nigerians will always be Nigerians.. Sad

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Alfred74: 8:36am On May 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you are clearly a JJC here, or an internet illiterate

do you know what the spambot does to long posts?

did you observe that i had MULTIPLE complaints , where the compressor is only one?
do you realize i have a whole other story that i have chosen not to discuss?

anyways, i took a look at your profile, and decided your are not worth the energy.

better stick to hustling 15 year old cars, that seems to be the limit of your IQ and basic comprehension.

what nonsense

'his posts are too many'. with your grey hair, you are reasoning like all those small first to comment boys. this post is too long - give us summary- wetin be this.

then again - all you have actually done is troll on this thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by nymphomaniac(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2022
Enough of the back and forth guys. Na adult Una be o. The way forward should be what you guys are thinking of, not trading words needlessly.

Moving on, radautoworks please create a new email and drop here, not just for gloriousgbola(whose name I find very very funny by the way) but for your other customers who may have inquires or complaints. With great strength comes great responsibility.

As for you gloriousgbola, bury the hatchet, whatever aunty radu can do for you, manage. Lessons have been learnt.

Finally, aunty radu, get a quality assurance personnel. Dunno how u will do it, but make sure everything diagnosed is sorted before the customer leaves. They paid heavy and should therefore get “heavy” service.

Cheers. I am out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2022
buygala:

GloriousGbola made too many consecutive posts on the same issue, derailing another man's complaint thread.. Nothing Gentlemanly about that smiley... E come dey behave like say dem send am come

As for Radu, she has given a quite logical explanation for the toks compressor stuff.. and she is also quite right that whatever explanation she gives about what went down btw her and Mr Gbola will very likely be misinterpreted by some persons who are simply out to hate on her and pull her down

Be that as it may, as it stands, it's safe to say that Radu's workshop should be avoided at all cost..it's quite very unlikely that all the complaints made are unjustly made by haters to pull her down..

And the whole bouncing email thing is quite suspicious. And she hasn't given any explanation for that or more importantly, why they haven't provided an alternative email address for customer complaints pending the resolving of whatever issues the current address has.. . .. If an email address for customers complaints isn't working, what stops her from providing an alternative mail or avenue for such complaints?..last I checked, creating emails are free and quick to create.. It is safe to say that shop sabotaged its own mail to render complaint communication almost impossible for its customers.. That's not the attitude of a shop that isn't shady and that has the interest of its customers at heart.

Now she is blaming haters for not responding to valid customer complaints.. Shey na haters block her email too?.. Abi na the haters also enter her shop work nonsense for customer motor?..

If she was being sincere about giving an explanation about what went down with Mr Gbola, she would have noticed that some of us on this thread were out to bully anyone who comes on to bully her, thereby allowing her have her say in peace.. But no, she had to avoid the issue and still blame haters for not responding to Mr Gbola's complaints..

It's quite disappointing that Madam took this path....its clear that she is her own chief hater.. Dem go give outrageous invoice, still do anyhow with customer motor, then when e come to explain themselves, they suddenly remember haters are waiting to pounce .. Quite shameful

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by aieromon(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2022
radautoworks:

NB: we started allowing tokunbo parts because that's what customers wanted despite our advice. We do NOT offer warranties with tokunbo parts.

You might need to put the disclaimer in bold letters, maybe get the client to sign a consent form. Usually, this does not end well especially when the client believes he is paying top naira for the service.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by AfroKnight: 11:13am On May 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Uncle buygala...be calming down. grin grin

The guy is not normal grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by diportivo: 12:50pm On May 22, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Enough of the back and forth guys.Na adult Una be o. The way forward should be what you guys are thinking of, not trading words needlessly.

Moving on, radautoworks please create a new email and drop here, not just for gloriousgbola(whose name I find very very funny by the way) but for your other customers who may have inquires or complaints. With great strength comes great responsibility.

As for you gloriousgbola, bury the hatchet, whatever aunty radu can do for you, manage. Lessons have been learnt.

Finally, aunty radu, get a quality assurance personnel. Dunno how u will do it, but make sure everything diagnosed is sorted before the customer leaves. They paid heavy and should therefore get “heavy” service.

Cheers. I am out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by ogbuefi677(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2022
snipesdam:
This reminds me of that Acura MDX issue they couldn't fix in 2wks. @Gazzuzz fixed in 1week. Those guys no Sabi anything... I better pass them sef with my DIY.

Throwing new parts to any fault.
Una wan start again?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 4:17pm On May 22, 2022
It's quite unfortunate, the ironic turn out of events.
Disappointing to say the least!

What then is the difference between a sophisticated automobile shop and a roadside mechanic if complaints are handled like this?

This is Nigeria and we are Nigerians, the Nigerian in us always finds a way to turn up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by slimmoney(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2022
snipesdam:
This reminds me of that Acura MDX issue they couldn't fix in 2wks. @Gazzuzz fixed in 1week. Those guys no Sabi anything... I better pass them sef with my DIY.

Throwing new parts to any fault.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by seunoj: 4:57pm On May 22, 2022
Madam rad needs to reach out to GloriousG and resolve the issues even if she doesn’t want to bring it on here because of obvious reasons. I hope she does that otherwise more pple in the category of may start talking. My opinion

In btw, If I carry car go Radauto and engine oil stain my interior, God knows that the “animal” that it will wash it thoroughly cos I know what I do to my son when he eats inside the car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by diportivo: 5:52pm On May 22, 2022
seunoj:
Madam rad needs to reach out to GloriousG and resolve the issues even if she doesn’t want to being it on here because of obvious reasons. I hope she does that otherwise more pple in the category of may start talking. My opinion

In btw, If I carry car go Radauto and engine oil stain my interior, God knows that the animal that will wash it thoroughly cos I know what I do to my son when he eats inside the car.

nobody will wash anything and you cannot do nada

u will come here to come and complain noni and na one page of sms dem go take reply

lobatan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by seunoj: 7:06pm On May 22, 2022
diportivo:

nobody will wash anything and you cannot do nada

u will come here to come and complain noni and na one page of sms dem go take reply

lobatan

LOL.
My brother, it’s well o. Kosialabaro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 8:00pm On May 22, 2022
aieromon:

You might need to put the disclaimer in bold letters, maybe get the client to sign a consent form. Usually, this does not end well especially when the client believes he is paying top naira for the service.
we do

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 8:00pm On May 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Buygala, after needlessly insulting GloriousGbola (who is a complete gentleman, btw. You were so fvcking rude) after he gave a very detailed explanation about his experience, this is the 'other side' we have heard.
what is the other side pray tell? I'd love to hear it to!
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
buygala:

And the whole bouncing email thing is quite suspicious. And she hasn't given any explanation for that or more importantly, why they haven't provided an alternative email address for customer complaints pending the resolving of whatever issues the current address has.. . .. If an email address for customers complaints isn't working, what stops her from providing an alternative mail or avenue for such complaints?..last I checked, creating emails are free and quick to create. . It is safe to say that shop sabotaged its own mail to render complaint communication almost impossible for its customers.. That's not the attitude of a shop that isn't shady and that has the interest of its customers at heart.

Not when your domain is managed by corporate. It's not that easy. We're working on fixing the problem. Beyond that I don't feel like owe anyone apart from op an explanation because history has taught me great lessons about NL. Ops post on here was the first I had heard of this as I've been away from years as previously stated and until I messaged him and saw his follow up was unaware of the issue. I am not a single store. I'm part of a network so some fixes are not as easy as you would think.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 8:07pm On May 22, 2022
seunoj:
Madam rad needs to reach out to GloriousG and resolve the issues even if she doesn’t want to being it on here because of obvious reasons. I hope she does that otherwise more pple in the category of may start talking. My opinion

In btw, If I carry car go Radauto and engine oil stain my interior, God knows that the animal that will wash it thoroughly cos I know what I do to my son when he eats inside the car.
100% agree

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 8:08pm On May 22, 2022
Op, we are working on fixing the issue and I'll send another request as soon as it's fixed. Kindly bear with us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by dadabashua1(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2022
RuneKingThor:
Which kind wahala be this grin grin grin
hehehehe my brother serious one o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by radautoworks: 10:04pm On May 22, 2022
Op, can you please try again? Some changes that take 1-24 hours have been made so I'm hoping they've taken effect already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by nymphomaniac(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2022
radautoworks:
Op, can you please try again? Some changes that take 1-24 hours have been made so I'm hoping they've taken effect already.
GloriousGbola isn’t the OP. Mention him directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sultaan(m): 1:09am On May 23, 2022
I understand some folks do not know the kind of issues a Nigerian abused Toyota could have, but diagnosing and emission issue is different from regular wear and tear which might come with experience

Aunty Radu is dealing with 1:600 now so a 200000 mile Toyota will not be main focus of a business
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by GloriousGbola: 2:28am On May 23, 2022
radautoworks:

Sent.

y__________a@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 8:27am On May 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you are clearly a JJC here, or an internet illiterate

do you know what the spambot does to long posts?

did you observe that i had MULTIPLE complaints , where the compressor is only one?
do you realize i have a whole other story that i have chosen not to discuss?

anyways, i took a look at your profile, and decided your are not worth the energy.

better stick to hustling 15 year old cars, that seems to be the limit of your IQ and basic comprehension.

what nonsense

'his posts are too many'. with your grey hair, you are reasoning like all those small first to comment boys. this post is too long - give us summary- wetin be this.

then again - all you have actually done is troll on this thread.
comrade this vawulence deserves an oscars and a grammys

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Alfred74: 9:36am On May 23, 2022
sultaan:
I understand some folks do not know the kind of issues a Nigerian abused Toyota could have, but diagnosing and emission issue is different from regular wear and tear which might come with experience

Aunty Radu is dealing with 1:600 now so a 200000 mile Toyota will not be main focus of a business

See this life ehn,just have sense.Dont be like sultaan,who despite his age,will always choose to be silly when responding to serious issues.So the disgruntled customer should go and die because he has a Toyota and is therefore a drop in the ocean for the outfit?Hopefully you don't have children.You have nothing to imbibe in them with your way of thinking.Even if the customer rides an okada,his complaints should be dealt with as atwhenever he does complains.You think you are helping the company by being stupid.Oponu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2022
radautoworks:

Not when your domain is managed by corporate. It's not that easy. We're working on fixing the problem. Beyond that I don't feel like owe anyone apart from op an explanation because history has taught me great lessons about NL. Ops post on here was the first I had heard of this as I've been away from years as previously stated and until I messaged him and saw his follow up was unaware of the issue. I am not a single store. I'm part of a network so some fixes are not as easy as you would think.

@ bolded.. Network of quacks yeah?

When you guys want to collect customer's money, you people collect it sharply without putting the payment process through your "network".. In fact I am sure you people have multiple options for a customer to settle una invoice.. POS, Cash, Transfer, Bitcoin, etc..

E reach customer complaint, you guys suddenly have only one option for official communication which quite conveniently, is happily bouncing upandan like a dud cheque.. Na for customer complaint una suddenly remember say una be "part of network" undecided

What is even more annoying is the guts you have to give this kind of razz explanation ... Mr Gbola is a very nice guy.. If na me you give dis kain Bobo, God knows I go carry soldiers pick up anything and anybody I see in that your shop.. Na for guardroom Glenn abi wetin be him name go resolve the complaint before dem allow am go house..

If your shop has a problem resolving customer complaints, close it down pending the rectification of that problem.. You can't collect money for a service and then blame "part of a network" when you are called to account..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 10:40am On May 23, 2022
buygala:

When you guys want to collect customer's money, you people collect it sharply without putting the payment process through your "network".. In fact I am sure you people have multiple options for a customer to settle una invoice.. POS, Cash, Transfer, Bitcoin, etc..

E reach customer complaint, you guys suddenly have only one option for official communication which quite conveniently, is happily bouncing upandan like a dud cheque.. Na for customer complaint una suddenly remember say una be "part of network" undecided

What is even more annoying is the guts you have to give this kind of razz explanation ... Mr Gbola is a very nice guy.. If na me you give dis kain Bobo, God knows I go carry soldiers pick up anything and anybody I see in that your shop.. Na for guardroom Glenn abi wetin be him name go resolve the complaint before dem allow am go house..

If your shop has a problem resolving customer complaints, close it down pending the rectification of that problem.. You can't collect money for a service and then blame "part of a network" when you are called to account..

You will move the vehicle to the guardroom and Glenn will fix it inside the compound. Only when all issues have been fixed will he be released.

This guy, you ehn. LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 10:49am On May 23, 2022
sultaan:

To me, this is the default justification for not fulfilling one's end or a bargain.

Person A claims to be able to Fix my car (or my country) after a series of merry go round abuses. This same person claims to charge way above the rest as is supposed to be. I decide to give this person a chance to fix my car (or country) and after paying through the nose, my car is kept for circa 8 days (or years) in this person's care, only for me to get back and my car(or country) is in an exponentially worse state than its early state.

If this specialist's only response is this excerpt you have drafted up there, then all my efforts, resources and time are as good as wasted!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 10:51am On May 23, 2022
Alfred74:

See this life ehn,just have sense.Dont be like sultaan,who despite his age,will always choose to be silly when responding to serious issues.So the disgruntled customer should go and die because he has a Toyota and is therefore a drop in the ocean for the outfit?Hopefully you don't have children.You have nothing to imbibe in them with your way of thinking.Even if the customer rides an okada,his complaints should be dealt with as atwhenever he does complains.You think you are helping the company by being stupid.Oponu

grin
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 10:56am On May 23, 2022
buygala:

Very convenient excuse. You destroy something that was partially working and then come online to give us a "convenient" excuse that absolves you from all faults and transfers the faults to "your network".

If you are going to charge a tooth and a nail for a service, it had better be worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by mammanbawa: 11:02am On May 23, 2022
nurey:
Rad is even cheaper in my own Workshop, I charge 1k first to pass through the gate of my establishment

Then you pay 500 for parking and 200 naira for every extra hour your car stays, this ensures nosy customers trying to disturb the technicians are eliminated.

You register your car with a non refundable fee of 20k which covers dealer high end scanning, scan result and a worksheet of what needs to be done. Whether you implore us to fix or not is left to you. We give the scan results to compliment the money paid.

I charge 5k every hour for SUV and CUVs their engine bay is easier to work on

I charge 7k every hour for sedans and midsized vehicles.

I charge 10k flat for compact vehicles cause the engine bay is very tiny, I need to unbolt alot of parts to fix small issues.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month / 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car / Elon Musk And Tesla Settle SEC Fraud Case For $40m,Will Resign As Tesla Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.