Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks (13116 Views)

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. / CONGRATULATIONS Radautoworks!! Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by 9icetoo(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

UnFortunately for you, there are multiple other people with similar complaints of poor service

I am sure you can begin to tell us about how all of them bought junkers or Nigeria used cars or what ever nonsense your addled brain will spill out.

It is clearly be too hard for you to understand that there is a problem with rad and her business model

It is far easier to blame to owners of the vehicles.

But then, you aren't a business owner and you clearly do not have the mental capacity to be one. At best you have the mentality of a ladipo tout who can never take responsibility for any failure and is only good for gaslighting annoyed customers

You also have poor reading comprehension since you missed the fact that rads team messed up two of my cars, a sienna and a Ford ranger

But you do you, overgrown edgelord looking to troll and talk shit like a 10 year old

Feel free to stand in the corner while the adults talk this out. When we need some entertainment, you have our permission to drop some misyarns
Emotional damage. Dayum. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by AutoElectNG: 11:04pm On May 27, 2022
Nairaland will never change!

Car Talk will never change!!

Instead of discussing issues, we discuss people!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sultaan(m): 4:48am On May 28, 2022
AutoElectNG:
Nairaland will never change!

Car Talk will never change!!

Instead of discussing issues, we discuss people!!!

Off only people see that they make issue with junk cars personal. I see where most of the cars in Nigeria come from. When people start crying about their precious cars it difficult to make them see reality without thinking you are calling them junk .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by mammanbawa: 5:58am On May 28, 2022
diportivo:
goalposts don shift

eventually, we go carry stadium sef grin

If e no do na to carry fifa o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by mammanbawa: 6:01am On May 28, 2022
zabimaru:

As expected from a Contumelious dork!. Always brandishing stupidity with unimaginable effrontery.
Why not conquer their hate with integrity, transparency and prestige? Instead you'll come online to boast like a cacafuego; about how you repackaged a lemon and sold to an unsuspecting victim. Those that hate you (if they exist) have justification.

An albino fawning coccydynia!

Pueh undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by cardoctor(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2022
U are not yet ready to fix ur car then. Cheapskates like u don't have good cars. Btw what's the "slap"? I'm waiting for u to come and slap someone in my workshop. Then I will tighten those loose nuts in ur head.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 4:41pm On May 28, 2022
cardoctor:
U are not yet ready to fix ur car then. Cheapskates like u don't have good cars. Btw what's the "slap"? I'm waiting for u to come and slap someone in my workshop. Then I will tighten those loose nuts in ur head.
speaking of loose nuts how much will it cost me to fix a failing motor mount in your establishment

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:
speaking of loose nuts how much will it cost me to fix a failing motor mount in your establishment
You are an unbelievably chill guy. Seriously, you chest vawulence like the guy below

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 6:40pm On May 28, 2022
Ishilove:

You are an unbelievably chill guy. Seriously, you chest vawulence like the guy below
grin grin grin grin grin awon vawulence chester niyen

online yes i am chill but in real life i would have slapped the shit out of everybody in this thread angry angry

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 6:45pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:

online yes i am chill but in real life i would have slapped the shit out of everybody in this thread angry angry
Nope. I believe your online persona is actually a reflection of who you are offline. At least, mine is so I'm kinda projecting. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 6:54pm On May 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Nope. I believe your online persona is actually a reflection of who you are offline. At least, mine is so I'm kinda projecting. tongue
lolzz yeah i guess . actually in a way i guess but offline i try not to make any friends. i dont need new friends i got enough already so while being cordial i keep an emotional distance . everywhere is hard make you no go befriend ritualist grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 7:19pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:
lolzz yeah i guess . actually in a way i guess but offline i try not to make any friends. i dont need new friends i got enough already so while being cordial i keep an emotional distance . everywhere is hard make you no go befriend ritualist grin grin
And you, sir, are my twinnie. It's actually a relief to know I'm not weird... I don't know if it's a problem but I'm even becoming distant with the very few friends I have left. It seems as I get older I am becoming more withdrawn into myself. That can't be healthy.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:

Speaking of vawulence though, I strive for your kind of chill because both online and offline, if you give me vawulence, I'd drag you by your biabia or blokos, depending on which one my hands can reach first. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
Ishilove:

And you, sir, are my twinnie. It's actually a relief to know I'm not weird... I don't know if it's a problem but I'm even becoming distant with the very few friends I have left. It seems as I get older I am becoming more withdrawn into myself. That can't be healthy.
oh its very healthy. the older you get the less dependent you get. plus its the internet era so you can have all the fun by yourself in the comfort of your home without anybody right ? the internet has turned everyone into a hermit cheesy cheesy

thats just the truth the internet has turned us all into lazy slobs

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Speaking of vawulence though, I strive for your kind of chill because both online and offline, if you give me vawulence, I'd drag you by your biabia or blokos, depending on which one my hands can reach first. angry
yeah i can relate truly because i was once like that. being in nigeria took that aspect out of me. i just realized that many people have many reasons to be angry and frustrated so now i just let it slide. most are not angry at you they are just venting and you happen to be in the vicinity so they will use you to vent . so you cant take it personal unless its a bad day and you too want to vent lol

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2022
See the two idiots above me flattering their battered psyches grin

Continue forming lone ranger until you have a medical emergency or run into trouble and there is no one to come to your aid..

See that fool up there talking about slapping everyone on this thread grin... I am sure if he sees some of the commenters on this thread in real life, he will be so star struck he will be dripping saliva grin

At least I am acquaintances with a Nigerian Army Brigadier General who is very active in this section.. Never knew who he was until he contacted me to inspect the last car I sold here..

So make una dey calm down..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 9:04pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:
oh its very healthy. the older you get the less dependent you get. plus its the internet era so you can have all the fun by yourself in the comfort of your home without anybody right ? the internet has turned everyone into a hermit cheesy cheesy

thats just the truth the internet has turned us all into lazy slobs
...and the truth shall set you free...

I never made the connection until now. Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 9:05pm On May 28, 2022
buygala:

Continue forming lone ranger until you have a medical emergency or run into trouble and there is no one to come to your aid..

See that fool up there talking about slapping everyone on this thread grin... I am sure if he sees some of the commenters on this thread in real life, he will be so star struck he will be dripping saliva grin

At least I am acquaintances with a Nigerian Army Brigadier General who is very active in this section.. Never knew who he was until he contacted me to inspect the last car I sold here..

Are you this toxic and unpleasant offline?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Are you this toxic and unpleasant offline?

No and yes

Different circumstances require different attitudes...

I like to consider myself quite flexible..

I am doing quite well in Pastoral school and also still capable of cussing someone's daddy without blinking

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Ishilove: 9:11pm On May 28, 2022
buygala:

No and yes

Different circumstances require different attitudes...

I like to consider myself quite flexible..

I am doing quite well in Pastoral school and also still capable of cussing someone's daddy without blinking
So what in I and Sukkot's conversation warranted the vitriol?
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2022
Ishilove:

So what in I and Sukkot's conversation warranted the vitriol?

What makes you think I was referring to you both?

I can't remember calling names
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by doggedfighter(f): 9:16pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:

The coolest reply ever grin

Your type lives long grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 10:12pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

The coolest reply ever grin

Your type lives long grin
Thank you. I plan to live long cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 10:18pm On May 28, 2022
Now this is what I'd call a happy ending.
Thread started with vawulence and ended in peace, truly the only way to peace is vawulence!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 10:22pm On May 28, 2022
buygala:

hope you didnt sell him a lemon sha

ya regular trademark . him leave sorrows tears and blood him regular trademark after the new buyer finds out its a lemon

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sukkot: 10:25pm On May 28, 2022
zabimaru:
Now this is what I'd call a happy ending.
Thread started with vawulence and ended in peace, truly the only way to peace is vawulence!
yeah lol. strange thing isnt it grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by zabimaru: 11:09pm On May 28, 2022
sukkot:
yeah lol. strange thing isnt it grin

Very strange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by buygala(m): 5:13am On May 29, 2022
sukkot:
hope you didnt sell him a lemon sha

ya regular trademark . him leave sorrows tears and blood him regular trademark after the new buyer finds out its a lemon

Na Lime I sell for am grin

We couldn't agree on price.. So he held his money while I held my car and later sold it to another nairalander who agreed to my price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by biosilicon: 8:38am On May 29, 2022
radautoworks:
thank you
Received the 10k. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by sultaan(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2022
biosilicon:

Received the 10k. Thanks.

When I said the diagnosis fee is deducted after they fix the car I didn't know what radauto policy was but that's the standard practice.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by Kingdemu: 10:47am On May 29, 2022
sultaan:

When I said the diagnosis fee is deducted after they fix the car I didn't know what radauto policy was but that's the standard practice.
So you were just trying to lick her ar$e by lying to us?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks by markpenk: 11:01am On May 29, 2022
Well, President Joe Biden's current chef is built like a tank too. So... (Shrugs shoulders)

zabimaru:

You expect a man built for fixing a crane to start fixing up dishes? Wearing apron? Frying chicken, turkey and probably pigeons? Cutting onions or what?
This is below the belt man, cmon naw. cry cry cry

I just think they should go back to the drawing board and probably overhaul their service quality assurance team.
I'm hoping that's not the big guy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages / How Tyres Are Made And Its Main Parts / Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.