Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner (41093 Views)

Re 1: Wrong Credit Alert, How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by babaalagbo11(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2022
bobchigar:
I forgot to add, the money is not unmerited favour. Anything that one got which the true owners can be located or traceable for return is not unmerited favour.

It is just like you helped some one picked up his/ her lost phone. The true owner of the phone can be located. If one decided to keep it for ones use, it amount to theft.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Wwwq: 6:02pm On May 21, 2022
Go to bank

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by bobchigar(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2022
Awoleesu:

cfc@ubagroup.com

Thank you again for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Nelnel: 6:12pm On May 21, 2022
God bless you brother.Truly we still have some Nigerian that are extremely considerate .
Just visit your bank and write a complaint letter titled REVERSAL OF ERRONEOUS TRANSFER INFLOW TO SENDER'S BANK.Your branch where your account is domiciled will forward the letter to the unit in charge(NACS) in their Head Office and FUNDS reverse back to the sender.
Note:Banks know how to get that same account.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Jsaviour(f): 6:53pm On May 21, 2022
darkstar6971:
1. 200K+
2. Two months ago
3. Some machine around Mainland
4. Agege
5. Drop WhatsApp number screenshot

Ole!!
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Jsaviour(f): 6:55pm On May 21, 2022
bobchigar:

Sorry it wasn't your transaction. Your answers are not close to the facts.

Don't send him your WhatsApp number. He will use it to trace your account no and falsify details.
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
I wonder how people pray for unmerited favour to locate them yet when it happens they begin to doubt the existence of the unmerited favour.

Unmerited favour kill you there. Thief.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Judolisco(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
I wonder how people pray for unmerited favour to locate them yet when it happens they begin to doubt the existence of the unmerited favour.
except u be thief... If dem debit u 200k shey u no go enter bank complain
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by CuteEmma(f): 7:52pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Unmerited favor (someone else’s money) is a good thing for you abi
The Bible says you should “love your neighbor as yourself “. If you care about your neighbor, then you won’t see this as an unmerited favor since they money wasn’t transferred directly from heaven.
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by DorianD(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2022
Father Lord pls locate my account �
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Testimony1988(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2022
Complain to your bank before it will be too late, even if the bank official collude with someone to steal the money, it won't be your fault since you have reported and refunded the money to the bank.
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by poiZon: 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Unmerited favour of 200tarsan, is that one a good unmerited favour?

Wetin do 1billion or tarty billion dollars unmerited favour?

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2022
bobchigar:
Hello Nairalanders.

I feel like seeking your advise about how I can accelerate the process of returning the money that I guess was wrongly transferred to my personal bank account.

About two months ago, I received credit alert of about ₦200k in one of my savings accounts. Based on the narration of the credit alert, it shows that It was done through ATM and I did not do any transaction to have been expecting such money.
I have been expecting to get alert for reversal of the transaction but the money is still sitting in my bank account.

I have also been expecting my banker to have contacted me for approval to reverse the transaction but I have not been contacted by my banker.

I was considering the option of complaining to my banker to trace the owner from their ends but some people discouraged me from doing so; stating that those bankers may conspire with someone and falsely claim the money.

I have been thinking of possibilities of tracing the owner by myself but credit alert did not state the details of the account from which the money was transferred to my bank account.

I am feeling concerned for the person who did the transfer because his fund has been tied down.

A banker told me that the owner must have complained to his/her bank but banks ways of attending to the customers complain is slow but definitely they will contact me for reversal.

Do I keep my fingers crossed and be expecting my banker to contact me for reversal approval?
or
Complain to my banker to help me locate the owner of the transaction?

Or any other suggestions will be welcome from you but my objective is to hasten process of returning the money to the true owner.

Thank you.

Why not use the name of the sender and search on face book

Meanwhile keep the money if you can, you will be called to reverse it
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Uchedizzy(f): 9:00pm On May 21, 2022
So good people still dey this country, nice one

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by paix(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:

This is definitely not an unmerited favour because when the yawa gas the op will be traced and arrested if he eventually spends the money.

On the other hand if the op had saw the 200k just lying on the ground somewhere and he picked it, then that's an unmerited favour...
Even at that, he could still take the money to the nearest police station to help him locate the owner.
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Freeze007(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2022
bobchigar:
Hello Nairalanders.

I feel like seeking your advise about how I can accelerate the process of returning the money that I guess was wrongly transferred to my personal bank account.

About two months ago, I received credit alert of about ₦200k in one of my savings accounts. Based on the narration of the credit alert, it shows that It was done through ATM and I did not do any transaction to have been expecting such money.
I have been expecting to get alert for reversal of the transaction but the money is still sitting in my bank account.

I have also been expecting my banker to have contacted me for approval to reverse the transaction but I have not been contacted by my banker.

I was considering the option of complaining to my banker to trace the owner from their ends but some people discouraged me from doing so; stating that those bankers may conspire with someone and falsely claim the money.

I have been thinking of possibilities of tracing the owner by myself but credit alert did not state the details of the account from which the money was transferred to my bank account.

I am feeling concerned for the person who did the transfer because his fund has been tied down.

A banker told me that the owner must have complained to his/her bank but banks ways of attending to the customers complain is slow but definitely they will contact me for reversal.

Do I keep my fingers crossed and be expecting my banker to contact me for reversal approval?
or

Or any other suggestions will be welcome from you but my objective is to hasten process of returning the money to the true owner.

Thank you.

Go to your bank, ask for the account number who made the transfer then do the transfer back, cook up a story to get the account number
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Olumaeme: 1:46am On May 22, 2022
Do give away
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by showafrica(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2022
bobchigar:
Hello Nairalanders.

or

Thank you.

It could be a crowd funding account and the sender may never know his or her money went to the wrong account. My mum did a transfer/donation via an atm with the help of a security personnel but she says something tells her the money did not reach the church though the atm displayed successful, that was the only thing she saw. Carry the money put for binance usdt savings, the owner may call one day, you withdraw the usdt, take the interest and pay him or her back
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Nobody: 7:51am On May 22, 2022
showafrica:

It could be a crowd funding account and the sender may never know his or her money went to the wrong account. My mum did a transfer/donation via an atm with the help of a security personnel but she says something tells her the money did not reach the church though the atm displayed successful, that was the only thing she saw. Carry the money put for binance usdt savings, the owner may call one day, you withdraw the usdt, take the interest and pay him or her back
you only want to scam your mum fool
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by showafrica(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2022
Oduskid:
you only want to scam your mum fool

Tramadol is not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Tobest94: 12:12pm On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:
I know someone that was jailed for spending money that was mistakenly sent to him.. Make your favor no turn prison for you sha
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Hylyfe: 9:54pm On May 22, 2022
bobchigar:
Hello Nairalanders.

or

Thank you.
Please do visit your bank and request for the details of that transaction and send it back and God will continue to bless you.
In 2019 I mistakenly transferred the sum of 215000 to one Amos Ojomo in First bank. I tried to get the money back but never did.
I know you will save a life by returning the money

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Kehfie(f): 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:
God does not support stealing

1 Like

Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by Kehfie(f): 10:21pm On May 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:

This is definitely not an unmerited favour because when the yawa gas the op will be traced and arrested if he eventually spends the money.

On the other hand if the op had saw the 200k just lying on the ground somewhere and he picked it, then that's an unmerited favour...
This is not unmerited favour. It is still stealing. In such a situation I would do my best to find the owner. In 2003 I misplaced my handbag with schoolfees and transport money to Zaria under Ojuelegba. And I was devastated. Good samaritans found my bag and returned to me intact. I have never forgotten the incident. May God bless them abundantly.
Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by bobchigar(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
Hylyfe:

Please do visit your bank and request for the details of that transaction and send it back and God will continue to bless you.
In 2019 I mistakenly transferred the sum of 215000 to one Amos Ojomo in First bank. I tried to get the money back but never did.
I know you will save a life by returning the money

Oh sorry! May you recover it.

I have contacted my bank for my bank statements and currently taken further steps to ensure that the money get back to the right owner.

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision / Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / “Nwa Boy”: Rising Dearth Of Apprenticeship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.