Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

If You Love Me, Wait Till You Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Love Me, Wait Till You Marry Me (497 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Me, Wait Till You Marry Me by Ilamina(f): 11:01pm On May 20, 2022
smiley
Re: If You Love Me, Wait Till You Marry Me by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2022
Change your dealer.

Pls stop crack abeg?
Re: If You Love Me, Wait Till You Marry Me by Ilamina(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2022
undecided
Re: If You Love Me, Wait Till You Marry Me by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2022
For over a year, na so dis one go just open tread dey yarn adjacent like person wey dey high on burnt weed.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Visit River, Call On Marine Spirit To Punish Emma For Using And Dumping T / Long Term Relationship And Dating Is Not Advisable, See Why / The Punishment Of Loving The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.