Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer (31987 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by blackbone989(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2022
Go to Twitter and tag Nigerian army. If I knew u personaly I would av given u a contact but I can't. Pls do as I say n u wil get justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by emerged01(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2022
If you can find a way to get a military police and show him the video i think it will help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Shadysen: 6:06pm On May 21, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones
Bleep you , which name ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by oldienavie: 6:06pm On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he was running his mouth. No sane soldier would just start beating you because you said his card has insufficient funds. Nigerian men (soldiers) are not like that. OP should learn how to talk to people. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So if he was running his mouth is that enough reason for the military man to assault a civilian ?
The kind of things that comes out of the mouth of Nigerian youths makes you conclude that there is no hope for the country.
How can you justify assualt because of this ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by chachanga: 6:08pm On May 21, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction

Is sense not far from you like this?
Were you drowsy when typing this?! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop....

Copy and paste your story and send it to Instablog, Gossipmill, etc. They are all on Instagram. Post it on Twitter too and tag a few people like Ruggedman, Nigerian Army HQ, and whoever the army spokesperson is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by clericuzzio(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
pcagbaji:

He said he doesn't want to do anything with the police

Then he should send to the official armry twitter page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.

As long as they know where u shop is I don't think it's a good idea to post it or report them at this point unless u have a senior officer helping u out.

U need to understand soldiers to handle them. if u were anonymous to them then I would have said post if online and escalate it to defense hq on twitter and copy blogs.

bt u are known to them, they can come back again b4 their hq reacts.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Blakjewelry(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.
Upload it on Twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by ccollins(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

get a lawyer; in fact, call me on phone sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Shadysen: 6:14pm On May 21, 2022
QueenAgbo:
If you go like traditional place,I know where we fit go with his picture,make them throw stroke or accident give am.He will not survive it.He will die from it...
sure say u be woman?
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Theunbothered: 6:14pm On May 21, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction

Every day bad egg bad egg, these bad eggs make up the majority, many times people just don't want to talk because they fear for their lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Aroyjunior(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
I hate those idiots cos of their abuse of power they are always happy when they meet harmless and defenseless civilians.
Civilians are the joy of young soilders,they feel they can just bully and maltreat You and true and indeed they always get away with it.cos we are in Nigeria.
Am sorry bro.may God fight for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by YeyeGbami: 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Get a sound lawyer; keep the evidence in multiple location. You don hammer. No gree begging o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pipnator00(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Post the video online, people who know there unit will identify them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by SolicitorLawyer: 6:19pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Anytime you write something like this, always put the name of your city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by stevolution5: 6:19pm On May 21, 2022
Even if ur case was escalated to the right hierarchy, there are more chances of them covering it up so it doesn't make newsline though he may get punished internally but it will not be too severe, they'd probably send him to do cleanship, while u must have spent time Nd money trying to raise the case to the right ears the military plays this game more than the police
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by demmy66: 6:20pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Do you have any military barracks close to you where you suspect the army soldier is serving, if you have any close to you. Go there and lodge a complain with the military police. They will attend to you with the evidence and fish him out. I don't he is an officer, he is either a soldier or fake soldier. Just do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by gasparpisciotta: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Where is your location?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by eyinjuege: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
Just put on social media na.
Tag blogs and watch it spread.
Infact, send the video to gistlover .
That one like fight pass quarrel cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pricklewane: 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
As a business owner that every Tom dick n harry patronize I will advice you learn to relate with people beta but it's your choice you don't have to listen to me. Nigeria go learn it naturally, then you'll understand this is not America.

l3st3r:
a range of advice.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Larrykaysail(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

you can report to their tweeter handle maybe u will get help ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

If u report him to his Army superior, they might not do anything abt it and might beat u up again or change everything abt what happened. They might sweep the matter under carpet. Just get the name of the Army officer, and Spread the Video over the Internet and Social media for the whole world to see, so that u would get justice. If u have a lawyer, u can sue his ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by willjoe: 6:29pm On May 21, 2022
In which state?
Let's deal with these violators.
l3st3r:

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Ikamanishere(f): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
Shadysen:
sure say u be woman?
I be man.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Steve0979(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
kingyakos:
Op i just narrated your story to my brother who's a Colonel and he's so bittered, he's asking for the video, name of the illiterate and location where the incident took place.
Can u do that ASAP, that illiterate will be dismissed immediately.
DAT ur colonel get sense so.for small Mata nai colonel of his rank wan chuk mouth.op ignore DAT colonel,go to any barracks and ask for military police
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by VirileNelly2420: 6:32pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Don't b surprise dey were just impersonators.
The way tout put on khaki to unleash mehem on unsuspecting victims is alarming diz days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by nkemjacob2(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2022
Nigeria my country. The enforcement agencies in general has always been known for poor services rendered and poor misbehavior. Seriously d nigeria is becoming more problematic to it citizens. I dont want to lament wat nigeria police has done to me. To me nigeria is a messed country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by frowland(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Hmmmm

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by antibullshit: 6:37pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Report them to the army authorities . If they don't do anything put the video online and make sure it goes viral. Or just do both .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 21, 2022
Lawless nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by bluefilm: 6:38pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Don't worry.

They will jam unknown Gun men one day.

Na dat day dem go undastand fully the meaning of karma.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo / Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ / Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.