Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer (31988 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:40pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.

A lot of people are animals in this country, no wonder the country is a shithole SMH. Tag Segalink on Twitter with the video. He will take it up from there.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.
First, as someone entertaining the public with a business, Their is a bit of arrogance and pride in the way you reacted to him not resolving card issues first before placing a bet.

Action and reaction are equal and opposite..No mata your position, treat people you meet in the business line right.

As for the bully, he exhibited a typical uniformed man way in Naija.

In this case, you will still lose....Uniformed people are same..Especially bothers at arms...

Naija happened.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:42pm On May 21, 2022
jmoore:

Upload the video on Facebook.

At least, it will go viral and force the Nigerian Army siring such brutes to act!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
sweetonugbu:
I hate intimidation.

Me too! Along with injustice! Those two makes my blood boil!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:46pm On May 21, 2022
Tbbt12:
Want to make a black man go mad?? Just give him power or a gun.

You can say that again! There is just something wrong with the black mind and power plus the semblances of it!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:50pm On May 21, 2022
wamide042:
Op… there are two things involved…
It’s either you’re not telling the whole truth or
The said Soldier is fake..
no Soldier will just enter shop and start beating you because of what you both did the last time..

Senseless comment!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by lagosrd: 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
I beg you to give the NA the benefit of doubt and go to the nearest barrack and report him there first. There are disciplinary measures they have put in place before going on social media.

Ask for a military police post.

Meanwhile duplicate the evidence and save it properly, the name on the transaction history, the receipt he collected and the video evidence.

If that doesn't help, go to a reknown human right activist or lawyer and lodge a complaint

Go to judge funmi if he is playing funny

But let hr Nigeria army know at the nearest barrack and be vigilant for your life ooo
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he was running his mouth. No sane soldier would just start beating you because you said his card has insufficient funds. Nigerian men (soldiers) are not like that. OP should learn how to talk to people. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Complicit in supporting their barbarism! Shior! SMH.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by EJEHSON(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones
one of the urchins have spoken. You are clearly one of them, trying to defend your coward of colleagues.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:53pm On May 21, 2022
LordVarys1:
stop saying what you don't know, do you have to conclude? Were you there? People like you are the problem of this country trust me

You can say that again! It is because of people like her who are unfortunately in the majority, the country is a shithole!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 8:54pm On May 21, 2022
oldienavie:

So if he was running his mouth is that enough reason for the military man to assault a civilian ?
The kind of things that comes out of the mouth of Nigerian youths makes you conclude that there is no hope for the country.
How can you justify assualt because of this ?

Abi.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by toujurs: 8:54pm On May 21, 2022
It's all these recruit, that is how they do. Them no born any of them to try that shit with me. I will beat that army man and report him to general at ikoyi. He will suffer ehn. That is how they behave. It's recruit. I guess they saw you as someone they could bully. Those ones are slaves here in ikoyi o. They wash oga car, and go on errands. Mostly aboki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by toujurs: 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Geeworldwide:
This is not the whole truth, how can someone come baq after a month and start beating u.... lie dey ur matter
it is possible, guy. Don't say what you don't know. I know what these recruits can do. But if you know their Oga just report him asap. He would weep his eyes out. Their oga's are always reasonable.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by toujurs: 8:59pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Report him to those military on red cap. Military police. They are the ones that could handle this matter appropriately. These military officers are so afraid of officers on red cap
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Princeton92(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2022
What did you do cause I believe you did something, they just cannot attack you like that....... sad angry
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by twilliamx(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

Post it on social media and naturally it will go viral. Start with Instagram and facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by jornwhite: 9:04pm On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he was running his mouth. No sane soldier would just start beating you because you said his card has insufficient funds. Nigerian men (soldiers) are not like that. OP should learn how to talk to people. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Despite the shalaye & narration this one still went north, customer is alway right as long as he/she hold money, besides what part of diein for a country entails sanity, or should we also pretend like we dunno naija soldiers are fond of bullying/abusing civilians @ every chance they get. A military man in a "bet shop" wow ! are you even sane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by shegunmessi(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2022
SHINJA:
No worry,dem go kill am soon

If bokoharam no kill m,UGM go kill m

God bless southsouth and southwest

�����
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by jehoha696(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2022
The guy don beat u,him don shigba u,just let it go,he might turn out to be a fake soldier,"unknown military " guy,what if naw nms student,or Man O War guy wey dress lyk soldier,...Just allow d mata die,free am,pple wey go beat am,dey front,him go near dem soon,so "baby calm down"
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by yemi1504: 9:12pm On May 21, 2022
greggng:
This is a case of unknown soldier . Nothing will come out of it .

Not with social media! He has a video so he will definitely be identified!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by jornwhite: 9:19pm On May 21, 2022
wamide042:
Op… there are two things involved…
It’s either you’re not telling the whole truth or
The said Soldier is fake..
no Soldier will just enter shop and start beating you because of what you both did the last time..

Why did the soldier have to come back with his friends and if they were there this time to play bet ...would they dare wore their camo
by ethics or code of conduct is the soldier man even right to identify as a soldier in a bet shop and since when did soldiers need a reason to call you & i bloody civilians. oga one one leg you think say you wise undecided
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:

are you sure you stay in Nigeria, a soilder came back after 1 month to oppress someone and this is all you can think of.i weep for your level of understanding
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by xenten: 9:26pm On May 21, 2022
put the video on social media
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by xenten: 9:28pm On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Common! you in Nigeria? I have seen Soldiers get involved in fights thats not theirs.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Kingofhoes: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:

The other two were in mufti and your people didn't launch an assault.?? You people fear the armed forces way to much. And that wasn't an officer but a mere recruit. Most people don't know that once a soldier is in mufti, he becomes like a regular civilian and he too knows this which is why he came back with his uniform. Please don't misuse the word officer. An officer is a regular or DSSC graduate who holds a respected rank.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Venekconsultt: 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
it's actually funny when men on uniform has this mentality. the annoying one are the young/fresh abi new ones whom are yet to see the unseenable come out hard on civilian thus against the ethics
Shout out to the gallant ones who stay firm to the uniform code
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by BIXYBABE: 11:28pm On May 21, 2022
PDJT:
-Don't you worry, he will be shot in the head very very soon.

-My advice; keep cool and keep doing your legitimate business. You are far better than that poor uncivilised urchin. He will not live to raise his children. Isee!
this is too much naaaa
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Dskillful(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2022
Na lie you lie.... Let's hear from the soldier. You will be formulating lies to have public sympathy. Why didn't you go and report him and see if the authority won't discipline him. Till I hear from the Soldier I won't believe you.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
This is why I don't feel pity for them most times undecided

Coming back after one month to show power.

And to think he brought two more of his fellow assholes to bully and intimidate an unarmed civilian .

Bunch of uniformed lunatics !

I do hope your last statement is meant for the soldiers in question not a general assertion about all Nigerian soldiers..
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Juliearth(f): 12:37am On May 22, 2022
Send the video clip to instablog in Instagram
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones

As soon as he said army officer I knew it’s those bloody soldiers. They don’t have manners and behave irrationally.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by DrDunamis(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2022
l3st3r:

Post online and tag the army for them to trend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo / Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ / Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.