Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer (31989 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Steve0979(m): 1:10am On May 22, 2022
kingyakos:

You are very stupid and people like u need to be wiped out from this country....
Dàn buru úba
u sef reason Nam na if d guy godfada na general wey back am as his boy dat ur colonel uncle will b disgraced n embarrass,I dey talk from experience I am military guy too na so one half bake copper girl wan com try m simply cos is datin one major,I land hot slap she run go tell d major not knowin DAT I av called my uncle to inform him of wat transpired.omo as d major come naso I give am Fone see whitewashin DAT day.so Mr wer ur rank end na dere odas start
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by doggedfighter(f): 1:31am On May 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I do hope your last statement is meant for the soldiers in question not a general assertion about all Nigerian soldiers..

Sorry if it didn't sit down well with you.

I have always been fascinated by soldiers but most of you guys make it difficult to love and appreciate Nigerian soldiers.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sorry if it didn't sit down well with you.

I have always been fascinated by soldiers but most of you guys make it difficult to love and appreciate Nigerian soldiers.

I do understand your sentiments and Emotions.. but generalizing won't help idea.. cos sometimes it can make you not to be able to pick out a very good one from the bunch..
I remember around 2014 when a young man like me met me at an ATM point.. pleaded with me that he is cashless and needed 1k to travel to the neighbouring state, dude told me he is a Corper and I took a closer look and saw his NYSC crested vest on him whilst he wore a shirt on it..
He asked for 1k, I gave him 2k.. he tried thanking me endlessly..
I told him not to worry.. introduced myself to him, he was shocked to the marrows on how a soldier could be this humane and helpful.. I simply told him to always use this as a reference in the future that not all soldiers and inhumane..

In summary to you, my dear in most situation thou not all.. always try to see the good and bad side of such.. it would give you a balanced mindset..
Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Agbalagbi2013: 4:17am On May 22, 2022
Post the video and pictures of the incident on their twitter handle. Get the official email address of the Nigeria Army and send a mail. You may also go the barracks, to lodge official complain but since you don't have their names and details that may be difficult.
With your tweet, they may invite you to come and give a statement. The NA will fish the culprit out themselves

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:33am On May 22, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones

Is any of them better

They're all untrained, unprofessional and corrupt animals

I have spent 3yrs where i'm living without ever seeing a single soldier on the street, even for one day!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by 4labi1: 5:31am On May 22, 2022
Bro I advice you post the cctv video on social media, let it trend small. Also there is this lawyer seun on Lagos talk fm on mondays. he gives free legal advices on such issue and who to submit such evidence too after your video goes on social media

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by wahles(m): 5:35am On May 22, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.
Visit the nearest military barracks and ask to see their MP or RsM. You should get desired justice
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Kpengla(m): 5:54am On May 22, 2022
He came back after a month shocked

You can imagine kind of petty, useless creatures in the Nigerian armed forces no wonder boko is whooping their ãsses like the donkeys they really are
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Habeyy(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2022
Put it on twitter and tag defence headquarters and all other handles relating to armed forces
Add Rinu,yemi fashipe,human right angle ,channels TV and others
They should suffer for this
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by saintadeola: 6:40am On May 22, 2022
Am an African and a Nigerian,when I mo Ed to Europe years ago,I realise how Africa is operate ,there is little difference btw animal kingdom and Africa's way of life
So.e idiot thinking is once they are in army uniform is to oppresshuman,shame on Nigeria army
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by saintadeola: 6:42am On May 22, 2022
If they want to flex muscle,they should move them to Ukraine,they form useless road block and humiliate civilian
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Pharaohny: 7:00am On May 22, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Bro you are Mad wtf. Who let you out of that mental institution.

Yourr PAPA NAAAAH
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by kingyakos: 7:02am On May 22, 2022
Steve0979:
u sef reason Nam na if d guy godfada na general wey back am as his boy dat ur colonel uncle will b disgraced n embarrass,I dey talk from experience I am military guy too na so one half bake copper girl wan com try m simply cos is datin one major,I land hot slap she run go tell d major not knowin DAT I av called my uncle to inform him of wat transpired.omo as d major come naso I give am Fone see whitewashin DAT day.so Mr wer ur rank end na dere odas start

Identify ur self if u are a military personnel
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Ofadaman(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You just have to know that animal in khaki before your video clip will justify your claim. However go to transactions history look for his name them.After you know the bastard name go Instagram or Twitter tag tundeenaut, and human right,and Nigerian army. This way justice is sure.

I agree ,only social media can force the army or police to act, if you report to the army they'd do nothing .
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 7:23am On May 22, 2022
xenten:

Common! you in Nigeria? I have seen Soldiers get involved in fights thats not theirs.

I am sorry I don’t believe you. Nigerian men do not behave like that. smiley
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by BarrElChapo(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2022
Pharaohny:

Yourr PAPA NAAAAH

See what his negligence has caused sad
A nutcase is now roaming free in town.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by decrownprince(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2022
Please and please always treat your customers with respect. This issue could have been avoided only if you were nice to your customer and control your temper. No need shouting to any of your customer no matter how he dress and look. I believe you wouldn't have shout in the first place if u know he was a soldier.
As a business owner you must learn how to control your temper so that you wouldn't lost customers in the long run.
Many customers will always have different issues and behave as if they don't have sense. Is your job to try and control the situation and if u can't, kindly has them to leave. No need shouting and abusing your customers please.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by mrpackager(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.

Take it to Twitter too bro.. this is really heart breaking.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Plugsk(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2022
Las las na bullet go kill soldier
PDJT:
-Don't you worry, he will be shot in the head very very soon.

-My advice; keep cool and keep doing your legitimate business. You are far better than that poor uncivilised urchin. He will not live to raise his children. Isee!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by purejustice36: 8:43am On May 22, 2022
That’s one stupid thing about Nigeria
We too dey fear for everything

3 soldiers come beat shop owner and everybody else just dey beg

Dem even see say the soldiers no allow the shop owner explain sef … yet them no fit assemble drag them for mud unto say Wetin wan happen make e happen
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Walex29: 9:41am On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he was running his mouth. No sane soldier would just start beating you because you said his card has insufficient funds. Nigerian men (soldiers) are not like that. OP should learn how to talk to people. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are obviously a product of abuse, no wonder you speak the way you do...Get well soon okay.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Unshackled: 9:57am On May 22, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones
it is th army man who is damaging the reputation of the army and not the victim who did nothing but reported his plight.

You must be nature's very own regurgitated id*ot!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by RealityKings: 9:59am On May 22, 2022
QueenAgbo:
If you go like traditional place,I know where we fit go with his picture,make them throw stroke or accident give am.He will not survive it.He will die from it...
cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Unshackled: 10:02am On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he was running his mouth. No sane soldier would just start beating you because you said his card has insufficient funds. Nigerian men (soldiers) are not like that. OP should learn how to talk to people. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So you have never seen Nigerian soldiers come out their vehicles in traffic and start beating everyone on sight?

Last week, soldiers were physical kicking and punching Keke riders in broad daylight for driving the wrong way. I'm sure the Keke men were mouthy too.
A soldier man comes with an empty ATM and forcefully played a game without funds. What happens if he had lost the game?

I know you have never in your life raised capital to run a business so you speak from a vague point. That man will not get his win if he comes into my shop to play bet and won without paying first. Try get small sense.

Some of you are utterly st*pid and mentally depressed, Sha. Especially those of you so addicted to seeking attention with silly comments!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On May 22, 2022
Unshackled:
So you have never seen Nigerian soldiers come out their vehicles in traffic and start beating everyone on sight?

Last week, soldiers were physical kicking and punching Keke riders in broad daylight for driving the wrong way. I'm sure the Keke men were mouthy too.
A soldier man comes with an empty ATM and forcefully played a game without funds. What happens if he had lost the game?

I know you have never in your life raised capital to run a business so you speak from a vague point. That man will not get his win of je comes into my shop to play bet and won without paying first. Try get small sense.

Some of you are utterly st*pid and mentally depressed, Sha. Especially those of you so addicted to seeking attention with silly comments!

No my dear, Nigerian men do not behave the way you described. I insist the OP was running his mouth. My sincere apologies for the palpitations my comment induced in your life.

Have a lovely week ahead. smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Unshackled: 10:13am On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

No my dear, Nigerian men do not behave the way you described. I insist the OP was running his mouth. My sincere apologies for the palpitations my comment induced in your life.

Have a lovely week ahead. smiley
I insist a sizeable number of Nigeria armed uniform men are criminals. I think the op was kind and justified in his reaction. I think your comment is in 100% support of criminal activities... But....

at the bolded, such joy to read this from you. Your days of depression and angst are surely over. Keep the negative energy and man-hate at bay and you will eventually get younger and happier.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On May 22, 2022
Unshackled:
I insist a sizeable number of Nigeria armed uniform men are criminals. I think the op was kind and justified in his reaction. I think your comment is in 100% support of criminal activities... But....

at the bolded, such joy to read this from you. Your days of depression and angst are surely over. Keep the negative energy and man-hate at bay and you will eventually get younger and happier.

I am sorry, Nigerian men do not beat anyone without a reason. OP should learn to control his mouth. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Unshackled: 10:19am On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

I am sorry, Nigerian men do not beat anyone without a reason. OP should learn to control his mouth. Thanks
Okay, I'm glad you see everything in life through one prism: Nigerian men! Whether it's business related, relationships, career, security, economy, you can't just see it objectively.

What a life you must be living. How's your heart rate and mood, by the way?
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On May 22, 2022
Unshackled:
Okay, I'm glad you see everything in life through one prism: Nigerian men! Whether it's business related, relationships, career, security, economy, you can't just see it objectively.

Exactly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by GloriousGbola: 10:42am On May 22, 2022
Unshackled:

Just in case you don't know - Pocohantas is trolling. There is a trend of vicious misogynistic female victim blaming on this platform where women are blamed no matter the crime. If this was a lady victim, there would be comments like she was running her mouth, what did she do to vex the guy etc. This is just reverse trolling. Laugh it off.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Just in case you don't know - Pocohantas is trolling. There is a trend of vicious misogynistic female victim blaming on this platform where women are blamed no matter the crime. If this was a lady victim, there would be comments like she was running her mouth, what did she do to vex the guy etc. This is just reverse trolling. Laugh it off.

I was sincerely flattered and amused at their reactions to my comment. Of course, the OP did something to deserve it. No one can tell me otherwise.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by EKOSuperior(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2022
Sue him and make the Nigeria Army a party in the Federal High Court of your jurisdiction. If you don't know his name sue the Nigeria Army for infringing on your fundamental human right of the dignity of human person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ / 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo / Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.