Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! (55419 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Chukstotti(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
What diet should i eat,and besides i do masturbate a lot

If you really want to improve on your performance in bed you MUST quit masturbation. Masturbation weakens your manhood thereby causing weak erection and low sex drive. Try not to masturbate for a week and see how hard your manhood would always be. Also, your diet is another issue. Fries and sugary foods are a no no.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Atticusxsz(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
Nat404:
lol...don't think like that. When the sex is so good and hot, it can last for more than 3 hours. It's a pity that most of you don't know how to handle women on bed.

Na to sweat anyhow and na 4 your d**k to peel off nai remain na
Although, I've experienced it but on several occasions, na me dey beg within my mind to cum last last since majority of dem baniz always feel like you're being wicked to them or you're exerting vengeance on them 4 what they know nothing about through sex and also, 2 to 3 hours of undiluted sex is quite exhausting, abi you wan turn Olympic champion? grin

Nai be say, your sure babe go dey fear to lap you on a steady na since she'll believe you're in her life to cut short her life with constant 2 to 3 hours of knack on a steady, say 4 to 5 days in a week... you do the math, no be sure way to hell be d@
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
sapeleboi:
hmmm this one de find who wan kill am
who's that woman lol
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Yogamaster(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2022
malik28:
Go take herbs, meet local herbal women, especially the Yoruba women, they know solution to ur problem.

Or. Visit Eddyanta Herbal
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Daughterboard(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:

Now you are talking.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by abidem4real: 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
When we started the relationship, I was satisfying my girlfriend. She always praised me and said that I am better than her ex.

But at a time, when we are having sex my joystick will just fall down. It happened for one week and she got angry and told me if my joystick keeps falling she is definitely gonna break up our relationship.

What should i do now?
She said since i dont have money and i cant give her sex, what is she doing in the relationship?
Let her go. She is not good for you because she is a sex addict. You can never satisfy a sex addict regardless of the situation surrounding your joystick. She will surely cheat on you someday if you allow her stay because you are not sexually compatible with her.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Enwhen(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:

Stop this shit ...that is the cause ... Don't do it for the two days given ...eat alots of banana , tiger nut, eat alots of boiled unripe plantain for the two days ... Then on the D-DAY , still eat alots of boiled unripe plantain like 10hrs before the match ..., Then like 30mins to the match , buy 7-up and alabukun mix and drink...

After everything , contact me to say thanks
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by NaijaCars4sale: 3:10pm On May 21, 2022
Avoid stress
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by emperordelis(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
Im just seeking for advice,yoh would do same if you are in my shoes
If I was in your shoes,I will see a doctor bro
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Sunywa(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Stop sounding like a simp. If you die now on top kpekus, trust me that girl go move on. Remember, you can't give what you don't have.

Spend more time in foreplays, eat right and cut down your sugar intake.

Good luck.
Aify3000:
I want to show her a writeup about what you posted she said she don't want to see it,she have been angry since yesterday
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Eyiwunmi33(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
Masturbatiom will just destroy that thing of yours. You had better quit it. You even say a lot!
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
You have gf that you do have sexual intercourse with and you are still saying that you do masturbate a lot! Why still masturbating a lot when you have sexual partner?
Well, that's where your problem lies. Your dickson is now used to quick ejaculation from masturbation
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Mode99: 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
Na Ashawo you dey date
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by DrMustafa(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
your d#ck understand the social-economic situation in the country, hence, it refuses to rise. You don't have money, you want to enjoy sex. park well.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 21, 2022
Kingjay5:

All these na two days things chief. Register gym that day. Go morning and evening session, go the second say. Tell her to come the third day. Don't forget to tag me for improvement testimony o.
Thank man
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Elidrisy20: 4:29pm On May 21, 2022
Next time use stick
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Help2020: 4:51pm On May 21, 2022
kriss27:
I visited the site
Hope the product works well
For both stress and weak erection
Work very well bro,very very well
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by lookingfly: 5:10pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
your mind and emotions I'd playing a fast one on you. When you want to do the do, don't think about the do. Focus on something entirely that you like. If you're a football fan think about a great match your team won or something, you will be erect like a rock. Fear of sex or anxiety most times causes junior not to stand.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Ormbaloosu: 5:34pm On May 21, 2022
We have buried so many comrades to contemplate committing one more to mother earth. If you can't satisfire her, japa. No be by force.

However, you can still try new things with her. Try new styles, positions and even places as Naira Marley has it: sitting room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. Try on the chair, standing, cowgirl and so on. Also go on morning road walk. Eat a lot of dates and bitter kola. Do these and thank me later.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by OBUA12345: 5:35pm On May 21, 2022
This Life no balance, while my girlfriend is complaining of me that I Know how to make love, and she is not safe, order girls might take me away from her. Don't rush when making love and secondly romance her well.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Ormbaloosu: 5:38pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:

Masturbation is your problem. Meanwhile, eat dates, fruits preferably watermelon and cucumbers. Eat bitter kola everyday and milk. To crown it all, exercise your body. Burn calories my brother!
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by PearlFid(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
give your life to Christ, go and work, get money and get a wife.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Wwwq: 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
Why
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2022
Nat404:
Man, I last more than 2 hours and that's why if I sleep with a lady, she keeps coming back.

A friend of mine lasts 5 hours.
I've lasted 6hours without using any enhancer.. 1am till 6am. We both climaxed but were just having fun as i was still hard. Amara such a sweet juicy pussy you got inbetween your legs.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Lovelydaisies: 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
See what concerns Nigerian youths in relationships - sex and money. No serious values.

"My joystick keeps falling down..." I hope you have picked it up. grin

Go and check yourself and avoid any unholy activity before you get married later and give ya wife palaver.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Efekeson(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
Confused fornicators
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2022
Nat404:
Man, I last more than 2 hours and that's why if I sleep with a lady, she keeps coming back.

A friend of mine lasts 5 hours.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Lovelydaisies: 6:13pm On May 21, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

OGA go think of better things to do with your life, satisfying woman? How? Even God that created them never satisfied them

Stop using God's name in vain. And how do you mean he didn't satisfy women? Are men themselves satisfied? Come on. Accord some respect to that name and treat it as holy.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by adadike(f): 6:50pm On May 21, 2022
BabydiHot:
take cocoa powder and odogwu bitters

she go carry her pant for hand run away
sad
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by zahrach: 7:06pm On May 21, 2022
Eat nuts and do excise and pls stop masturbating it kills u more
And again try use latex condom to reduce the sensitivity in the penis
Drink alots of water
Whn having sex with her do more of MouthAction so that before u start the nack
She go cum before u
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by sunnx(f): 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
Bizsquad:
,here is yur solutn.use it and thank me later.its not a drug.

Mad o. You want her pussy they hot fa. You bad o.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by kcbaba007: 7:15pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
When we started the relationship, I was satisfying my girlfriend. She always praised me and said that I am better than her ex.

But at a time, when we are having sex my joystick will just fall down. It happened for one week and she got angry and told me if my joystick keeps falling she is definitely gonna break up our relationship.
What should i do now?
She said since i dont have money and i cant give her sex, what is she doing in the relationship?

Give me her contact, I need to speak sense into her head

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.