Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! (55418 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by vickydevoka(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Then call off the relationship before she does.... grin
Best answer

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by BePrepared: 9:53am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
What diet should i eat,and besides i do masturbate a lot

U aint married and you are already an old man in sex, what happens 10 years after your marriage by then your p can't even stand again

Hope you know you're living in sin, if you don't repent its everlasting hell, REPENT B4 ITS LATE
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Nat404: 9:54am On May 21, 2022
Toktee:
Igbo girls ehn...

Well to be honest you cannot satisfy a Nigeria girl with a slack borehole called vaginna.. have never heard where a slack toto is amended..

It's take expertise to satisfy such girls.

Ask them here them go tell you, they are plenty here.
Ask who? cheesy Bad boy cheesy

OP needs to be bad on bed. Make her scream in pleasure. If you know how to use your hand, a lady who start moaning even before you start the main thing.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by egobright(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2022
I usually don't advise people in such situations. Coz honestly you guyz don't even have a normal relationship not to talk of courtship, something that can lead to marriage. You're rather s*x partners and with the situation at hand, nothing is ever going to make you settle for her. For future sake when you start something serious, or eventually get married, reduce the number of times you have s*x. Clearly, you have been having s*x too often and still masturbate in between. Resultantly, there's not enough sp*m in ur sp*m duct hence the rise and fall. Same with other parts of the body, when you over work them too often, they get tired but after a good rest they work normal again.

Take 4 days without s*x and masturbation you will be fine afterwards.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Jman06(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2022
Jackanda1:
It appears people who masturbate alot usually end up with one sexual problem or another. Yet some people keep saying the act is safe.
All op needs is just some days of abstinence from anything sexual and his erecction will bounce back. His problem is truly due to the mazturbation but one week of total abstinence will put things right.

Op, take note.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Nat404: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Liar!
Try with your girlfriend and see. If she comes back to you after that, call me a bastard. You don't know that some men are so good on bed.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by havenz(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2022
Anxiety is one of your problem,
Also try to remove the thought of FEAR that if you meet her again your penis will not get erection,
Sleep enough,
Do a lot of exercise with also eating well,
Don't masturbate,
Do not use sex enhancement drug the side effects kills the penis more.
I don't support CHEATING but if you can try another lady to check if you will have erection.
If you do have erection in the morning during your wake-up then no problem just eat right and do more of exercise. Thank and may God see you well.

Aify3000:
Tbh ,she says i should fix it that she dont want to cheat on me
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Solowande(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2022
Do you want to go and come and kill yourself. She no worth am... Tell her to do her worst. Act like say you no care... Say no to simp
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Blaqfellow: 9:57am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
When we started the relationship, I was satisfying my girlfriend. She always praised me and said that I am better than her ex.

But at a time, when we are having sex my joystick will just fall down. It happened for one week and she got angry and told me if my joystick keeps falling she is definitely gonna break up our relationship.

What should i do now?
She said since i dont have money and i cant give her sex, what is she doing in the relationship?
stop eating sugary things it will corrwct it has happened to me b4
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Nathnaija(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
Im just seeking for advice,yoh would do same if you are in my shoes
how old are you? Just run away from that girl grin ,eny tym you come,and she is angry tell her to go,even if is 1mint ok
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Barrywilly(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2022
Why don't you simply say that you are suffering from erectile dysfunction. Then people can ask for the probable causes and proffer solutions
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Veeryeasy(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2022
End that relationship paddy man, besides what are you doing in a relationship without money.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by ihimiray(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2022
setobaba:

I have one quick solution, go to where you can get all these local herbs drinks like Orin and water view, ask them for Cocosamba it’s sold for 250, get three and buy one energy drink mix it with it and proceed to the next round of sex 30min after drinking. Take note of my moniker so you can come with testimony tonight.bad guy...I heard about cocosamba

Next?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2022
Nat404:
Try with your girlfriend and see. If she comes back to you after that, call me a bastard.
E no get Wetin you go tell me to believe that one. Two hours is a football match with 30 minutes extra time. Two hours is more than travelling from abia state through imo to Anambra. You want us to believe you are fvcking the entire Liverpool vs Chelsea FA cup finals? Story.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by nothingzpoil: 9:59am On May 21, 2022
Ninisun:

E be like sey na anxiety but if not so, go and start looking for a way to treat erectile dysfunction. ED is the worst a man can experience in his sexual life, check what you consume most especially sugary foods, alcohol and co.

You dey broke with ED, your case is
critical...hope you are handsome, so your babe go dey manage the face.

Nini, you say...? His case is critical on ED+Brokenness!!! very true and hilarious.

Meanwhile, on the flip side, you are crazily beautiful. My Pro Max spec... I think I deserve you... Have a blissful weekend from me to you.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Westernequinox: 10:00am On May 21, 2022
You need to forsake fornication,or your prick would more than just fall down
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by ransomed: 10:01am On May 21, 2022
Oh fornicator! Repent.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by BabydiHot(f): 10:01am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
Oga you are nobody's intimacy gadget jare
can you satisfy me kiss
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by donprinyo(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
When we started the relationship, I was satisfying my girlfriend. She always praised me and said that I am better than her ex.

But at a time, when we are having sex my joystick will just fall down. It happened for one week and she got angry and told me if my joystick keeps falling she is definitely gonna break up our relationship.

What should i do now?
She said since i dont have money and i cant give her sex, what is she doing in the relationship?
Exercise more and avoid any food or drinks with high sugar content.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by chigoziri2403(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:

What should i do now?
Do you know aify queenest hotel
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by backtalkG(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2022
Rubb aboniki for your dick b4 sex
Thank me later grin
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Nat404: 10:04am On May 21, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

E no get Wetin you go tell me to believe that one. Two hours is a football match with 30 minutes extra time. Two hours is more than travelling from abia state through imo to Anambra. You want us to believe you are fvcking the entire Liverpool vs Chelsea FA cup finals? Story.
lol...don't think like that. When the sex is so good and hot, it can last for more than 3 hours. It's a pity that most of you don't know how to handle women on bed.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Bluellake: 10:04am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:

What should i do now?
Imagine! You can't spend 1k to get your problem solved with natural things.
Get garlic, shew it with two spoon of original Honey ( put them in mouth all together at once then shew it ) drink warm water after that then, shew bitter kola in the night before bed. Do it once in three days. Come back here to tell us what's up in two weeks time. This are common things ,guys should know, you shouldn't have waited for that embarrassment talks from her.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Perfectman91: 10:04am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
I'm goin to stop it because its killing me already

Stopped masturbating recently and really happier now
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by fetrillion(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2022
chatinent:
So we should advise you on how to keep having premarital sex? Ori e ti baje
God wants you to Stop forrnication.stop having sex from now.Get closer to God and get married if you can't hold your body.
As soon as you get married in the right way,you will get your errection back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Juicy001: 10:05am On May 21, 2022
Small issue
Drink 3 big legend stout,
Invite the ungrateful woman home and thank me later
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Benmsu: 10:08am On May 21, 2022
Odogwu bitters can help you
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by a2d3rew(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2022
Now fornication become ordinary things for people?,
Oo Lord have mercy.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Nat404: 10:09am On May 21, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Do you know sometimes I take bitter leaf? I mean the leaves and chew. Can some of you do it?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Sion47: 10:10am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:

What should i do now?

U are much bothered about "sorrow" stick not functioning than NOT HAVING MONEY.

Ditto to your "co-fornicator" aka girlfriend

My verdict:
1.Abstain from fornication and watch ur gbola return to factory default.

2. Look for ways yo improve ur finances and shed off the stigma of NOT HAVING MONEY that your partner in fornication place on u.

3. Flee fornication

4. Flee fornication.
There is more to a relationship than sex
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by Stevyne: 10:10am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
What diet should i eat,and besides i do masturbate a lot
Na you deh kill yourself!
You get gf, you still deh masturbate. angry
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by madakx: 10:11am On May 21, 2022
Call me 09026264100 will give you herb which you see everyday around you ,you will nack!!! Till she faint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.