Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta (27818 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by techWriter3: 10:17am On May 21, 2022
Foolish the group scoundrels
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by bitbillionaire: 10:19am On May 21, 2022
And the governor is sleeping. Things like this make me believe somebody like Wike is the kind of president Nigeria needs.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:20am On May 21, 2022
infofta:
I think it's time for govt to clamp down on anything associated with IPOB. Any protest, flag, cap etc. Govt must make it criminal. You can't go about killing and destroying people's means of living in the name of selfish agenda
Hav de stop Iswap, Bokoharam nd Bandit kidnappers 1st??
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nyanabo(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2022
Stupid fools... They can't try this in Rivers state. Even they know. Unsurprisingly the money meant for the state would be used to replace those damaged trucks.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by xaggar(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2022
Waterysperm:

I know you are Ijaw and I like your people because they are brave. But let me tell you the truth, you can't compare this Ipob guys to those Creek boys a.k.a Militants. Those Militants are mostly good on water and creeks. But you see these Ipob eeh. Let me not talk Sha. Most of the crimes you see about them on papers were not done by them. Even all those so-called arrested ESN were majorly petty thieves and hoodlums. Those guys carry AK 47 for attacks but anytime they are arrested, we start seeing Pump action guns and locally made ones. There is a deliberate plan to demonize them so bad so that the world will see them as terrorists and also make Igbos hate them. They now start attributing every killings and assassinations to them. But do you know what, they stopped reporting about the killings of Soldiers here because they don't want to appear as if they are loosing the fight. But let me tell you the truth, the real UGM is giving it so hot to the Soldiers. I can count at least 8 different attacks that just happened within a month in Anambra state alone and the Soldiers lost men in all these attacks and none of them was reported in the media. Not even one blog or paper reported any of them. Have you asked yourself why Police stations also obeys Sit at home every Monday. Secondly, think about the numerical strength. They have thousands of members waiting to be called upon. They believe and see themselves as Biafran Army and can fight for it. Infact their only limitation now is that they don't have enough arms that is enough for all the members willing to carry arms and fight. Some of their arms were gotten from slain security agents. If not, more wahala for dey oo.

I laugh at the way u will run from aba to 9th Mile when the whole thing would escalate to full blown war. Then u will understand why soldiers are soldiers. You will understand why your old men don't ever want to see a repeat of 1966 - 1970. You will understand why they don't talk about it. You will understand why ojukwu fled and why the ikwerres, Asabas etc refuse to be labelled Igbos.

Continue the chest beating online... its only a matter of time. I hope u can run with ur kids on ur back non stop for 3kms.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:22am On May 21, 2022
Born2Breed:
These need to be wipeout of the delta state.

These people have to be warned before Urhobo people go vex oh.

Urhobo na tribe grin Der is no Tribe dat can match ESN or IPOB fighters,
Fulani way de claim notorious don hear am small,
Na Urhobo? grin

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:22am On May 21, 2022
Old news
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:24am On May 21, 2022
Orpe7:
These people are desperately calling for war
And we teach them in the language they fully understand
The language u taught Bokoharam nd Iswap abi??

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:26am On May 21, 2022
emapeteum:
Kudos to Wike, governor of Rivers state.They dare not enter PH.I think this is the kind of man Nigeria needs as President to clear the menace of Boko Haram,IPOB and other Islamic extremist
Wike Tenure will soon finish,
Den de will enter into PH wit open hands grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by adolfHitler1934: 10:27am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:
Scores...
Right there under the nose of the executive governor of Delta State.

Fingers crossed!
He needs to take lessons on how to deal with IPOB from Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2022
History555:
People read but can't question the truth in wat they read.

If people going to work at 7.30 a.m met the scene like that, then at wat time was ipob enforcing the sit at home.

If people could still go to work and travel on the same road then there was no sit at home

Mile 5 in early morning is desolate, if ipob wants to enforce sit at home, is it on a desolate road they are doing sit at home and shooting

Where was the drivers and motoboys of the trucks to tell their own story. What of other trucks parked on the same road. How come they were not burnt. Where are the other drivers of the remaining trucks
Empty brain, ESN knw der Targets, der main Target is Northerners,
Ntin concern dem wit der fellow southerners,
Dos northern drivers in dat trucks wher killed nd Whisked Away,
Knw dis nd knw peace
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Peppysco: 10:33am On May 21, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Wait.
I noticed nairaland is doing everything to paint igbos/ipob/esn super black

Too bad.

Why d envy on igbos?

And na we go church for this Nigeria pass o. Super hypocrites in this country

Are these reported events happening or not? If yes, then, you have no case and there's no agenda against the East other than the reports coming out of there and if no, then, you can cry of media propaganda.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by ArewaNorth: 10:33am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Dangote truck and another truck from northern region intercepted, loads got looted, set ablaze and both drivers killed by the murderous IPOB/ESN terrorist in the name of violating sit-at-home order across South East

If it happened in the North the whole world would've heard it and give the attack ethno-religious colouration. Look at how they aspersed Northerners in Lekki lynching only to find out they're the master minders of the gruesome murder of the guy.
Daft set of creature!
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:35am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

They are foolish terrorist… mobs.. uneducated gangsters with no family upbringing
grin So Boko Haram nd Iswap is Educated also wit family upbringing abi??
I Pray mak una touch any Igbo female Christian in de north in de name of una useless Gods,
Mak we Reason una matter small, de one dat happened in Abuja dis week is just an Example
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:38am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Make dem try enter rivers let’s see if they will survive one hours… Niger delta boys go kill dem.. iPod can only do there thing in south east.. but can’t try it in any Niger delta state
grin Asaba no be Niger delta state Amajiri??
We will keep Expanding grin
Igbos can Acquire more territories more Dan Fulani grin
Very soon our ESN UGM will com nd Conquer Northern states after we are done with Southern states grin grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Trentee4eva: 10:39am On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
Its either you are naive or you are outright been ignorant.. IPOB is an Igbo movement and ASABA is an IGBO land.
It's like you want Asaba indigenes and other deltans to be your new enemies. Easterners can easily be identified. Don't take your luck too far.
Imagine people that are not from Delta state trying to enforce sit at home in Delta. Be careful of what you wish for
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:40am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Na cus iPod no get sense.. if I be dangote nothing will enter dat village region ever again.. they should feed there self.. parasite.. they are the problem
Of Nigeria
As if we are de onces begging u people,
We hav told u people 2 Cut off anything coming from una Amajiri states,
Still una still de send am com east both una Uncircumcised Cows,,,
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 10:41am On May 21, 2022
Trentee4eva:

It's like you want Asaba indigenes and other deltans to be your new enemies. Easterners can easily be identified. Don't take your luck too far
eyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeneneneye. Am from ASABA.... And we are Biafrans
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:44am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Aswear I go beat you.. see this idiot wetin u dey think.. u go get beat me.. I get madness pass you.. fool.. please get out of my timeline.. banza kawai
U get Madness abi grin grin, Oya Com to de East nd Insult Nnamdi kanu mak we show u small Madness,
As u de lik Amajiris
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Trentee4eva: 10:44am On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
eyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeneneneye. Am from ASABA.... And we are Biafrans
You are not from Asaba. Go back to the east and observe your sit at home there.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:45am On May 21, 2022
Trentee4eva:

IPOB are non-deltans and they will be dealt with. You can't leave your state to cause trouble in another state. You should ask how the traditional leaders ended the cult war in Asaba. IPOB shouldn't take their luck too far.
Asaba is IPOB, IPOB is Asaba,
We will Acquire more territories as time move
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 10:46am On May 21, 2022
Trentee4eva:

You are not from Asaba. Go back to east and observe your sit at home there.
Sit at home has come to stay in Asaba
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by admeenat: 10:48am On May 21, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Empty brain, ESN knw der Targets, der main Target is Northerners,
Ntin concern dem wit der fellow southerners,
Dos northern drivers in dat trucks wher killed nd Whisked Away,
Knw dis nd knw peace
. Noted with thanks
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Makanike: 10:49am On May 21, 2022
jackcanfield:
The Niger Delta is not part of IPOB, it is very obvious IPOB cannot live in it's small territory that is not more than Kaduna State , I am sure if their citizens were asked to return to IPOB nation , it probably won't occupy them, so they should stop their senseless agitation that is drawing the Nation backward and concentrate on building a formidable political network.

Thunder fire your papa useless unity begger
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by christistruth01: 10:54am On May 21, 2022
puzzlegate:
Delta is a Biafra land. Stop "Jonsing".

Stop Lying Asaba was under Awolowo Iin the western Region and even Ojukwu blew up the Niger Bridge 1967 and claimed the East of it was Biafra
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by johnnychuks(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Aswear I go beat you.. see this idiot wetin u dey think.. u go get beat me.. I get madness pass you.. fool.. please get out of my timeline.. banza kawai
. Oga no be by mouth, talk where we go see, make we confirm our self, as a Galant Igbo man wey I be, we dey put head wey hard ooo abi you done forget?
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by omenka(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2022
kenny71443:
But normally, is that how a road should look like in this country?
Two people killed and all this one could come up with is how the road upon which they were killëd looks.

If you think these sort of elements really cared about Deborah, you are fooling yourself. Their only care is, whatever it is one could do to deonize the North and Islam in general is welcome!

Pathetic hypocrites.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:56am On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

You want Dangote to put his refinery in the South East so that you mentally unstable baboons can set it on fire. You burn his trucks every time but you want him to bring refinery. Which oil do you even have that you're making noise?
You are very stupid.
So you're not even Igbo and you were all over my mention
I was easy on you because I thought you're Igbo person okay make I come the fire � you every time
Because you deserve no mercy
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by BabydiHot(f): 10:58am On May 21, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Two people killed and all this one could come up with is how the road upon which they were killëd looks.

If you think these sort of elements really cared about Deborah, you are fooling yourself. Their only care is, whatever it is one could do to deonize the North and Islam in general is welcome!

Pathetic hypocrites.
[/s]
is that why you're supporting Deborah's killers just because they're Muslims?

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by izac82: 10:59am On May 21, 2022
Kingsley10000:
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege. 

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyian people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination. 

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order. 

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.
They will rather blame ndi Ebonyi tha facing these miscreants and criminals. As an Ebonyi, we down here don't subscribe to the madness call agitation. If we are ready for separation, ndi Igbo know what to do, not this chaos and outright criminality in the name of freedom fighting.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Thomasankara(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
Which of the exercise? Jogging abi Marathon?? Which one?

The Asaba exercise, as the chief auto-piloter na
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 11:11am On May 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This one when Igbo boys dey misbehave enter Delta so when we go start our madness no Igbo person go be innocent o. I have always wanted the igbo part of Delta State to be cut off anyway, it's obvious those stupid anioma jobless cultists have found new jobs with their Eastern brothers, I blame the stupid anioma governor okowa that has been tolerating their activities before it has reached this extent. Wike had even complained last year why okowa why allowing their rallies, Igbo want to be annihilated again and this time it will be 5 million dead igbos when Niger Delta and the rest of Nigeria finally responds. Leave them now make body dey catch them, make una nor misbehave enter urhobo and ijaw areas o. Too many innocent igbos including ipob miscreants go go down. Hope they destroy asaba sef, we want our state capital in Urhobo land since we have always been the owners of Delta b4 ibb and his stupid Delta Igbo wife shortchanged us. God bless my Urhobo and Ijaw Nations. I wonder the kind of useless poverty Desert Nigeria would have been without us.
You said your people will kill 5milion Igbos okay
I done hear you but Ask Asiri where are those he recruited to go and fight in Imo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre / APC Rivers State Suspends Amaechi And Others. / The Consensus Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.