Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta (27791 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
obembet:
Now I can confirmed that they are Terriost.. you leave you're regions and go to another region...
They are in Biafra that if you foolishly want to tag IPOB to every crime even the one you and hate filled household committed.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by 1879nine: 1:34am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Two people killed and all this one could come up with is how the road upon which they were killëd looks.

If you think these sort of elements really cared about Deborah, you are fooling yourself. Their only care is, whatever it is one could do to deonize the North and Islam in general is welcome!

Pathetic hypocrites.
[/s]
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2022
Born2Breed:
These need to be wipeout of the delta state.

These people have to be warned before Urhobo people go vex oh.

How many Urhobo people dey? Una go just dey talk nonsense.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2022
ceejayluv:

That violent spread will lead to reprisals against Ibo settlers. Is ESN/UGM More armed than ijaw militants ?
The same militants in support of a balkanised Nigeria? Or are you referring to the militants in ogbomosho?
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by ceejayluv(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2022
EdwardRandy:

The same militants in support of a balkanised Nigeria? Or are you referring to the militants in ogbomosho?
They might want a balkanized Nigeria or resource control... But they surely won't take lightly if Ipob intimidates their kinsmen and kills people in their territory.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2022
emapeteum:
Kudos to Wike, governor of Rivers state.They dare not enter PH.I think this is the kind of man Nigeria needs as President to clear the menace of Boko Haram,IPOB and other Islamic extremist
Relax, we are coming for PH soon. The soldiers should ready their guns cos we're ready to die with them.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2022
ceejayluv:

They might want a balkanized Nigeria or resource control... But they surely won't take lightly if Ipob intimidates their kinsmen and kills people in their territory.
Wait until we lay our hands on that fat fool Asari Dokubo, we go like know how many foot soldiers he has at his disposal compared to IPOB.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This one when Igbo boys dey misbehave enter Delta so when we go start our madness no Igbo person go be innocent o. I have always wanted the igbo part of Delta State to be cut off anyway, it's obvious those stupid anioma jobless cultists have found new jobs with their Eastern brothers, I blame the stupid anioma governor okowa that has been tolerating their activities before it has reached this extent. Wike had even complained last year why okowa why allowing their rallies, Igbo want to be annihilated again and this time it will be 5 million dead igbos when Niger Delta and the rest of Nigeria finally responds. Leave them now make body dey catch them, make una nor misbehave enter urhobo and ijaw areas o. Too many innocent igbos including ipob miscreants go go down. Hope they destroy asaba sef, we want our state capital in Urhobo land since we have always been the owners of Delta b4 ibb and his stupid Delta Igbo wife shortchanged us. God bless my Urhobo and Ijaw Nations. I wonder the kind of useless poverty Desert Nigeria would have been without us.
You're a noise maker bro. If e sure for you and your tribesmen, make una enter street.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2022
Realhommie:
Abeg go sleep. No body hate Igbos or are doing everything to paint Igbos bad. People hate what the armed wing of IPOB are doing and are speaking up against it. Look at the destruction they leave in their wake including taking of human lives, is it something that you're happy with? Yet you lot keep living in denial, churning out narratives that it's DSS, Military and other elements of state who are carrying out these activities...

Look at what has just happened now in Delta State, it's the DSS right? And people are unjustifiably hating on Igbos according to you,abi? Make una continue. Today na the North dey suffer am, they're crying now, this was exactly how it started.

Na una body go tell una las las. But make this una nonsense end for Onitsha,make una no carry am enter Delta State.
We don enter delta bro and nothing wey you or anybody fit do about am. If e sure for you, make you enter street on Monday.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by ceejayluv(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Wait until we lay our hands on that fat fool Asari Dokubo, we go like know how many foot soldiers he has at his disposal compared to IPOB.
na mouth you dey make.... When the time comes, we sane Igbos will rise up and lynch your like in various market squares.... Keep fooling yourselves.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Realhommie(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2022
EdwardRandy:

We don enter delta bro and nothing wey you or anybody fit do about am. If e sure for you, make you enter street on Monday.
Lol....
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2022
ceejayluv:
na mouth you dey make.... When the time comes, we sane Igbos will rise up and lynch your like in various market squares.... Keep fooling yourselves.
Hahaha! You sane igbos? Okay, so you're waiting until we get to Asari before you and your 'sane comrades' will react? Funny.

My guy, he who is stronger than you on Eke market day will still beat you on Orie market day. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by ceejayluv(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Hahaha! You sane igbos? Okay, so you're waiting until we get to Asari before you and your 'sane comrades' will react? Funny.

My guy, he who is stronger than you on Eke market day will still beat you on Orie market day. Time will tell.
We're coming after you All soon.... When the lynchings start in the SE, I hope you'll stand.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Timetravel88: 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
Obialulifecoacj:

Terrorist. Do you force people to join your movement? What is the difference between ypur agitation and boko haram?

So when a people ask for freedom they become terrorist? Your head is lacking brain cells

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by emapeteum(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Relax, we are coming for PH soon. The soldiers should ready their guns cos we're ready to die with them.
But PH is not Igbo land.Pls note Ikwerres don't regard themselves as Igbos
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by emapeteum(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:

Oga all these things were happening before but underreported. In Ijoko Ogun State, 11 persons were killed within two days in a supremacy war between Blackaxe and Eiye. The Internet would have been on fire assuming it was in the East. Believe me Sir, I never supported Ipob but seeing normal things that used to happen before now ascribed to them showed me that something is wrong. The Major ones that we know that they did were not even reported or shown to the world so that people won't know that the Government is losing this Guerrilla war already. I want you to do something for me, call any policeman you know in Anambra and ask him to tell you truly what is happening here and let him tell you the truth. If you have the mind, drive through Anambra on Sit at home day and know if you will see any security agent on the road. They also observe it as the civilians. Anyway let me stop here.
A typical Igboman.Always looking for excuses to justify evil perpetuated by their sons.Keep living in denial
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EdwardRandy(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2022
emapeteum:

But PH is not Igbo land.Pls note Ikwerres don't regard themselves as Igbos
Na mumu dey worry you.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by emapeteum(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Na mumu dey worry you.
You are an idiot
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Etsugwari: 4:37pm On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:

I don't why this post is paining you so much. You should be more concerned about your Bokoharamic region and not about Umuchineke. Please stay on your lane henceforth and don't trespass. Ewu Sokoto!!!

E no pain me.. but e dey pain you… cus na u dey hate nd evy us.. nd u can never be like us.. your are all worst Dan animals.. stupid ingrate
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Etsugwari: 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
johnnychuks:
Aboki like you, the workers of the evil government, trying to create crisis every where, evil Muslim like you

Yes now the same evil government your leaders are loyal too.. and the same evil government your sisters nd spreading there pussys for.. the same evil government is what your brothers.. shouting we are loyal too.. soo what’s next.. foolish stupid son of a bastard
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by EmekaBlue(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2022
Peppysco:

Are these reported events happening or not? If yes, then, you have no case and there's no agenda against the East other than the reports coming out of there and if no, then, you can cry of media propaganda.
some yes...some not

Underground things are happening in this country. We should love one another and fight the wicked leaders

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Tried To Kidnap Mathew Dike In Rivers Caught (photos) / Unions Protest Against Planned Concession Of Four Airports (photos, Video) / Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.