Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta (27817 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 9:27am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

Continue living in fools paradise!
yeyeyeyeyeueueeyeueurruru grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Bendeco02: 9:27am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Make dem try enter rivers let’s see if they will survive one hours… Niger delta boys go kill dem.. iPod can only do there thing in south east.. but can’t try it in any Niger delta state
You're saying trash.

Niger delta don't have any case against IPOB.. Some are fans of IPOB if you don't know.

If you're not from south south, then allow them to speak for themselves.

Who are the Niger deltans if I may ask?

Are they united?

Do they have a common goal?

What do Ibibo/Efik have in common with Benin or Urhobo ?

Can they agree to fight for a common goal?
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Waterysperm: 9:27am On May 21, 2022
Kingsley10000:
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege. 

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyi people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination. 

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order. 

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.
I wanted to ignore you but have to reply you with a question. And my question is " do you actually think that all these rubbish you BMCs do here on Nairaland have any effect on the people of the East? The people paying you guys should know that everything all ends here Nairaland. Now to clear your doubt, let's make a bet on it. If you come to Onitsha or Aba and insult IPOB without going back with a broken head and disfigured face, I will give you 500k. Choose between Onitsha or Aba, I am game already.
The earlier you BMCs understand that attributing every crime in the East to IPOB has shown us that there is a deliberate attempt to demonize them and make the world sees them as terrorist. Check my earlier comments you will see I have never supported Ipob but coming here shows me there is a sinister plan underground. All cult clashes, street robberies and other crimes are now attributed to Ipob. Even all the Cult clashes I witnessed both in Awka, Oko and even the one in Aba were attributed to them. Now how do you want me to believe you in future even if IPOB is involved since over 20 past incidents that I knew that happened were attributed to them even when I know they were not responsible for it. Too much of everything is bad. In a bid to make people hate IPOB, you are now showing those of us in the East that you guys are not truthful.
Anyway I still dey wait for your acceptance of the challenge.

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by tollyboy5(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2022
Bendeco02:

See mumu talk.

Militants shacked Nigeria only in their region because of the Oil pipelines.

Are militants active outside 2 or at most 3 states?
The weapons militant posses in the creek alone will finish the whole ipob.

Instead of ipob to do meaningful collaboration they're there enforcing sit at home and gaining more enemies from previous supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by myrrtle(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2022
obembet:
Now I can confirmed that they are Terriost.. you leave you're regions and go to another region...
Asaba is igboland
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Bendeco02: 9:32am On May 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

Instead of ipob to do meaningful collaboration they're there enforcing sit at home and gaining more enemies from previous supporters
Lol.. You win
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by johnnychuks(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Yes we agree.. call us anything nd your brothers nd sisters they lick our yansh for position nd money.. nothing way una get.. common sense una no go get… hungry.. uneducated.. ungrateful people. Worst evil and demonic Christians.. dey don’t respect anything any one.. soo dem go kill all of una.. nemesis don dey catch up with una
ok now try make the matter set now make we know how far, no be to talk online ooo.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Etsugwari: 9:38am On May 21, 2022
johnnychuks:
ok now try make the matter set now make we know how far, no be to talk online ooo.

Aswear I go beat you.. see this idiot wetin u dey think.. u go get beat me.. I get madness pass you.. fool.. please get out of my timeline.. banza kawai
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Trentee4eva: 9:38am On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
Come and stop them na!! ASABA is different from Warri if you know what I mean
IPOB are non-deltans and they will be dealt with. You can't leave your state to cause trouble in another state. You should ask how the traditional leaders ended the cult war in Asaba. IPOB shouldn't take their luck too far.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 9:41am On May 21, 2022
Trentee4eva:

IPOB are non-deltans and they will be dealt with. You can't leave your state to cause trouble in another state. You should ask how the traditional leaders ended the cult war in Asaba. IPOB shouldn't take their luck too far.
Its either you are naive or you are outright been ignorant.. IPOB is an Igbo movement and ASABA is an IGBO land.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by olibeans: 9:45am On May 21, 2022
Nairaland is instigating Igbo hatred in Nigeria.

Old news and you're still trending it..

That's why you're all backwards and poverty stricken fellas
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Thomasankara(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
Where are those shouting " come to Delta state and collect woto woto"... Make Una show face na. We are aware that there are Igbo lands in Delta and River and no inch would be left behind during the rush hours..

Are u part of those that carried out the exercise?

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by od501: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Dangote truck and another truck from northern region intercepted, loads got looted, set ablaze and both drivers killed by the [b]murderous IPOB/ESN terrorist [/b]in the name of violating sit-at-home order across South East

I will keep laughing at your stupidity. But it doesn't bother me shaa, let's just see how smart the Niger Deltans are to discover that all these murder is perpetrated by FG mercenaries.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by olibeans: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Nairaland is instigating Igbo ha+red in Nigeria.

Old news and you're still trending it..

That's why you're all backwards and poverty stricken fellas

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 9:48am On May 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

Na by force to do collaboration??

Werreh dey find collabo grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by sharone21(f): 9:51am On May 21, 2022
puzzlegate:
Delta is a Biafra land. Stop "Jonsing".
I have seen that you and the other local comrade of yours are misyarning.

When did Bendel State become an Igbo land or u want to claim Asaba as u tried claiming Lagos and Rivers State?

Anyway, Okowa needs to grow balls like Wike or invite Deltan Elders/Youths /Militants into this issue or outrightly chase u all back to Afghan eastern were u belong so u can leave our ancestral land alone.

Dem curse una with claiming people's land? U say we are Igbos u people DAT don't know ur origin whether it is NRI or Igala or Israel( na I'm Israel no recognize u guys enough to handing u free visas?)

Anyway, ' trouble sleep, yanga go wake am' maybe jungle justice by angry Deltans will reset your land grabbing, brainwashed brains.

Leave Asaba and Delta alone, illiterate urchins....Deltans are too educated and sophisticated to be IPOBIANS...Our forefather's rejected Biafran and we the children CAN NEVER accept it...Get this into your thick, land grabbing skulls. Maybe in your minds u think Aniomas don't know the Igbos in their midst?

We wear white and Aniomas are peace loving but do not mistake the quietness of a snake to mean that it has no venom...

God bless Anioma land, God bless Delta state as a whole. Amen

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Waterysperm: 9:55am On May 21, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Militants wasn't subdued.
They pay them more Salaries than Nigeria Army every month without doing anything all just to cool them down.
I know you are Ijaw and I like your people because they are brave. But let me tell you the truth, you can't compare this Ipob guys to those Creek boys a.k.a Militants. Those Militants are mostly good on water and creeks. But you see these Ipob eeh. Let me not talk Sha. Most of the crimes you see about them on papers were not done by them. Even all those so-called arrested ESN were majorly petty thieves and hoodlums. Those guys carry AK 47 for attacks but anytime they are arrested, we start seeing Pump action guns and locally made ones. There is a deliberate plan to demonize them so bad so that the world will see them as terrorists and also make Igbos hate them. They now start attributing every killings and assassinations to them. But do you know what, they stopped reporting about the killings of Soldiers here because they don't want to appear as if they are loosing the fight. But let me tell you the truth, the real UGM is giving it so hot to the Soldiers. I can count at least 8 different attacks that just happened within a month in Anambra state alone and the Soldiers lost men in all these attacks and none of them was reported in the media. Not even one blog or paper reported any of them. Have you asked yourself why Police stations also obeys Sit at home every Monday. Secondly, think about the numerical strength. They have thousands of members waiting to be called upon. They believe and see themselves as Biafran Army and can fight for it. Infact their only limitation now is that they don't have enough arms that is enough for all the members willing to carry arms and fight. Some of their arms were gotten from slain security agents. If not, more wahala for dey oo.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by od501: 9:57am On May 21, 2022
Trentee4eva:

First, IPOB has nothing to do with this, they are FG sponsored terrorism. Secondly, delta, Rivers, and cross rivers are all Igbolands. Go ask someone more knowledgeable. FG is trying to incite violence incite violence in that region to make the two brothers go against each other.ets see how smart the Niger Deltans are.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 10:01am On May 21, 2022
Thomasankara:

Are u part of those that carried out the exercise?
Which of the exercise? Jogging abi Marathon?? Which one?
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by OfoIgbo: 10:02am On May 21, 2022
Kingsley10000:

let them enter wike territory

There is nothing wike can do, if they enter Rivers state.

Wike only waved his little d!ck at them, when they were not armed. Now they are armed.

I am sure in the next few weeks and months, they will enter Rivers state. And nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by tollyboy5(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
Na by force to do collaboration??

Werreh dey find collabo grin
We just dey analyze SE and SS politics from newspaper stand from SW .
grin wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 10:07am On May 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

We just dey analyze SE and SS politics from newspaper stand from SW .
grin wetin concern me
just know that presidency will remain in the North
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by pachigo001(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2022
UGM will soon reach Lagos grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by pachigo001(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2022
premierlead:
In some part or almost all Igbo/Igbo lands, there is no place they celebrate funeral or wedding without paying tax to the unknown killers popularly known as unknown gunmen.
bloody liar who gave you the information all this afonjas self sad
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by ponishah: 10:12am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:
Scores...
Right there under the nose of the executive governor of Delta State.

Fingers crossed!
What would he have done?
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:12am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Foolish IPOB miscreants
tongue tongue Cry me a River grin
ESN will keep doin der good works Extending de Sit at home 2 more negbourin states
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:13am On May 21, 2022
obembet:
Now I can confirmed that they are Terriost.. you leave you're regions and go to another region...
Delta state is Igbo speaking state
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by tollyboy5(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
just know that presidency will remain in the North
Ok sir. And if it don't you take heart ❤️ grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:14am On May 21, 2022
Kingsley10000:
Okowa should give them Wike treatment
Go nd giv dem urself grin
U dnt knw Okowa is Igbo??
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by xaggar(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This one when Igbo boys dey misbehave enter Delta so when we go start our madness no Igbo person go be innocent o. I have always wanted the igbo part of Delta State to be cut off anyway, it's obvious those stupid anioma jobless cultists have found new jobs with their Eastern brothers, I blame the stupid anioma governor okowa that has been tolerating their activities before it has reached this extent. Wike had even complained last year why okowa why allowing their rallies, Igbo want to be annihilated again and this time it will be 5 million dead igbos when Niger Delta and the rest of Nigeria finally responds. Leave them now make body dey catch them, make una nor misbehave enter urhobo and ijaw areas o. Too many innocent igbos including ipob miscreants go go down. Hope they destroy asaba sef, we want our state capital in Urhobo land since we have always been the owners of Delta b4 ibb and his stupid Delta Igbo wife shortchanged us. God bless my Urhobo and Ijaw Nations. I wonder the kind of useless poverty Desert Nigeria would have been without us.

Ijaw land would be the capital of delta if and only if the current delta state was split from Anioma.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 10:16am On May 21, 2022
jackcanfield:
The Niger Delta is not part of IPOB, it is very obvious IPOB cannot live in it's small territory that is not more than Kaduna State , I am sure if their citizens were asked to return to IPOB nation , it probably won't occupy them, so they should stop their senseless agitation that is drawing the Nation backward and concentrate on building a formidable political network.
A fool at 40 is a??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked / 150 Drowned, Others Shot Dead While Running ‪from ‎boko Haram‬ In Yobe / PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.