Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do Women Love Big Size Penis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Love Big Size Penis? (3805 Views)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2022
It is true that majority or all women love big dick?.

Long - length
Fat. - girth

Women, what is your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 21, 2022
Size matters to an extent.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

This means it should not be too big or too small

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Dorwadora(f): 2:40pm On May 21, 2022
Sex

Why is sex such an extensive course for fucck sake? angry angry undecided
Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
Sex

Answer the question
Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 21, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

This means it should not be too big or too small
grin
Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Dorwadora(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
I agree.... For a fornicator like me grin, it would be a waste of Sin if I'm managing my loot. It's either big or average.

Infact..... It must be the "one way long anaconda" grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
I agree.... For a fornicator like me grin, it would be a waste of Sin if I'm managing my loot. It's either big or average.

Jesus is coming soon. Repent!

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Dorwadora(f): 2:47pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Jesus is coming soon. Repent!
Thank God I'm not a Christain

Amen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:

Now na you answer legit. grin
Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Lostchild(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
To be honest, too many women love big preeq. They love to hold it and play with it.

Big penis boost high confidence in men. There is a trill when a woman sees her man with big dick. Even sights of big penis brings chill and excitement to the heart of women. I remember the first time one of my ex saw mine, she was surprised how endowed I AM.

Petite women are my favorite spec, but my last petite ex can't stand me. It was as if I wanted to sore her uterus. Because of this I enjoy and like sex more with babes with orobor yansh.

Two of my former friends have been doing research for many years on how to have big dick. They know women love it very big and wild

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by toujurs: 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
Its ladies within their late twenties or early thirties that love a bigger dick. If not big it should be firm. But you see all these 19 to 23. grin. Don't go there o. They don't like big dick. All they want is money to buy things. And small dick. I could remember there was a girl, i met she was 20, i banged this girl. And she was screaming am tearing her, am tearing her. I thought it was out of excitement she was screaming such o. Until this girl passed out. The biggest fear of my life came. I nearly fainted too. I took water from the bathroom and poured on her. Before she then woke up. I just had to order two turkey laps and jollof from mega chicken with a bottled fruit juice. I just wanted her to have all the energy she could have. Abeg o. No be me she go send go jail. shocked. Now its only girls within 26 - 31 i go after. All these 16 - 20. It's not me and you o.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Lostchild(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
Its ladies within their late twenties or early thirties that love a bigger dick. If not big it should be firm. But you see all these 19 to 23. grin. Don't go there o. They don't like big dick. All they want is money to buy things. And small dick. I could remember the a girl i met she was 20, i banged this girl. She was screaming am tearing her, I thought it was out of excitement until this girl passed out. The biggest fear of my life came. I nearly fainted too. I took water and poured on her. Before she woke up. And i order two turkey laps and jollof from mega chicken with a bottled fruit juice. I just wanted her to have all the energy she could. Abeg o. No be me she go send jail. shocked. Now its only girls within 26 - 31 i go after. All these 16 - 20. Not me and you.

No kill me with laugh o. grin
Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Cousin9999: 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
It's strange to me that this is a question. I would think it's an accepted fact. It's not like Europe or Asia where women have no choice, and have to accept small men.
Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Stallionhorse: 4:36pm On May 21, 2022
Sometimes big gbola is a curse... I remember one girl I really loved we just had a one night stand.. The next day she blocked me after telling me I brutalized her.. That she wanted love not bruised pussy.. I felt really bad.. The truth is that.. All my life with a big gbola I've not really found a girl that can handle it.. Most time l allow my gf 3 days to heal just after one night of sex. Eight now am extremely careful how I knack things so I don't destroy the kpekus of an innocent girl.. Thats why I fuuuvvk mostly mama's or girls with really big yansh.. I try to stay away from sexual enhancement drugs. Cause if u take them I can kill a woman in bed.. God why did you even give me a big gbola.. U for just give me one small carrot size something.. But still on still I love looking at my big size dick In the shower.. Sometimes when I stand up from bed after knacking wetin no good put for her body I feel like a king.. Its not easy to have a king size gbola..

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Favaman(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Sometimes big gbola is a curse... I remember one girl I really loved we just had a one night stand.. The next day she blocked me after telling me I brutalized her.. That she wanted love not bruised pussy.. I felt really bad.. The truth is that.. All my life with a big gbola I've not really found a girl that can handle it.. Most time l allow my gf 3 days to heal just after one night of sex. Eight now am extremely careful how I knack things so I don't destroy the kpekus of an innocent girl.. Thats why I fuuuvvk mostly mama's or girls with really big yansh.. I try to stay away from sexual enhancement drugs. Cause if u take them I can kill a woman in bed.. God why did you even give me a big gbola.. U for just give me one small carrot size something.. But still on still I love looking at my big size dick In the shower.. Sometimes when I stand up from bed after knacking wetin no good put for her body I feel like a king.. Its not easy to have a king size gbola..

Linus mba

11 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Demigod22: 7:33pm On May 21, 2022
Some ladies prefer big penis while others still prefer average penis. Most of the girls I met enjoy average penis, so most times they don't get to enjoy sex with me. But I met a lady in my final year, that girl must be nymphomaniac because she worship big penis and she loves sex. We can go three rounds and she won't get satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by nymphomaniac(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2022
Demigod22:
Some ladies prefer big penis while others still prefer average penis. Most of the girls I met enjoy average penis, so most times they don't get to enjoy sex with me. But I met a lady in my final year, that girl must be nymphomaniac because she worship big penis and she loves sex. We can go three rounds and she won't get satisfied.

don’t mention me again Shey u hear. angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Streetmovement(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op na individual matters o but majority like big gbola especially matured old babes, I dey like bang babes wey dey their 30's with big yansh, e dey sweet die because even me sef my anaconda long no be here, even my fellow niggas wey don see my nakede dey confirm am say guy your gbola no get joy o, no go kill person pikin o, na to knackana wetin no good.

So generally from my calculations when it comes to ratings, women love big gbola.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Hartugrin27(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:

Anaconda kill u deir �����

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Rahkman: 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
Well atleast 7 inches and above...let me say below 8 inches is satisfying for women , women don't need a big dick the question is can you keep it hard?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Demigod22: 10:46pm On May 21, 2022
nymphomaniac:
don’t mention me again Shey u hear. angry

Hahaha, I am not mentioning you o, I am just using the word contextually.
Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by DontBullshitMe: 11:02pm On May 21, 2022
You sev no like big breast?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Demonicus: 11:51pm On May 21, 2022
If you get big dick, dey try go for petite babes na only Dem fit handle big size,

All those baby elephants na only carrots size
Dem dey enjoy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Big Size Penis? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2022
Demonicus:
If you get big dick, dey try go for petite babes na only Dem fit handle big size,

All those baby elephants na only carrots size
Dem dey enjoy. grin

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? / What Signal Does This Mean? / If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.