Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me (3113 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
When we started my girlfriend always enjoyed me ,infact she squirts and cum for me ,but at a time she started complaining that my dick is too big and its painful for her,she says she is feeling back and wants to break up,what should i do,i love this girl so much �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
Im just feeling bad about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
I need help
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Stallionhorse: 4:18pm On May 21, 2022
Call for a family meeting.. Put your dick on the table and then u guys can talk about it.. This is a family issue.. I guess your fathers own is big too and your grandfather is the lord of big gbola..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2022
Im feeling bad about it
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by zubimete(f): 4:31pm On May 21, 2022
Go to theatre nd operate it. SENDMECARDFORCONCRETEADVICE.
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by halaqasa: 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
Oloribu ni eh grin grin
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Blunttruth: 5:12pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
When we started my girlfriend always enjoyed me ,infact she squirts and cum for me ,but at a time she started complaining that my dick is too big and its painful for her,she says she is feeling back and wants to break up,what should i do,i love this girl so much �
Hiss , show off. Coded advert.
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Kimiso(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
Try and reduce it to the normal size,..by cutting it with scissors,..note get high before you want to do it so you wont feel too much pain

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by immortalmortal: 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
Take on someone your size jor... But i dont understand, did it grow bigger over night? Abi your gf pvssy shrinked?

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Gadafii: 6:14pm On May 21, 2022
Use file to file it down na, mumu

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Sucre6: 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Call for a family meeting.. Put your dick on the table and then u guys can talk about it.. This is a family issue.. I guess your fathers own is big too and your grandfather is the lord of big gbola..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 21, 2022
Kimiso:
Try and reduce it to the normal size,..by cutting it with scissors,..note get high before you want to do it so you wont feel too much pain
you are wicked joor
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by pointblank247(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
Just drink snipper
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Demigod22: 7:21pm On May 21, 2022
LoL, the kind of joke we do in this country is impressive. No matter how bored you are there are things you read from social media that changes your mind.

Small penis is wahala, big penis is still wahala.
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Unzerious: 7:35pm On May 21, 2022
Prepare to have your Breakfast with no Sugar.

Don't let a Lady Body Shame You grin
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by novia22(f): 7:39pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by ukaface(f): 7:44pm On May 21, 2022
Fvcking cut off your dick and keep the girl. Must we tell you everything??
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
cheesy
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Slynation(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
Seems like you are a serial jobless attention seeker...

Your other post said you can't satisfy your imaginary girlfriend, now your post is saying your imaginary girlfriend is complaining about your dick...
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Karemarealty288(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2022
This efulefu wants to get the attention of MadamVanessa.....

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by SNEFF: 9:43pm On May 21, 2022
this guy na cruise, no be you talk say you no fit satisfy ur girl. people sef
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Hartugrin27(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
ukaface:
Fvcking cut off your dick and keep the girl. Must we tell you everything??

O su mi ooo

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Jmichael1(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2022
Dis op dy smoke expire weed 2much...
Re: My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me by Mattwillz: 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:
This efulefu wants to get the attention of MadamVanessa.....
Chai nairalanders! Una get bad mouth! LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) / Done And Dusted Dowry Refunded / She Is Very Heartless For What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.