Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much (6242 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by SNEFF: 9:37pm On May 21, 2022
you are indeed a good.man
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Paulianfa(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2022
Bros ur wife loves u so much
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Sunmolar(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2022
When you set goals & work,,...sex will be less appealing,due to energy expended,but otherwise you safe your strength for sex.....thereby getting hailed by a woman. Time will divulge reality.
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:
We have two kids, my wife can't pass a day without touching and romancing my dik even in the kitchen anywhere she said she enjoy touching it.

Sometimes when we have sex she will tell me baby thank you so much I really enjoyed you and she used to call me machine. Please is she for real or she is just trying to high me

Go and thank your star that you were able to satisfy her on bed

Keep it up
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by sofiscatedmoron: 9:55pm On May 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
what do you want nairalanders to do with this info
So that u go and marry
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Hartugrin27(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:
We have two kids, my wife can't pass a day without touching and romancing my dik even in the kitchen anywhere she said she enjoy touching it.

Sometimes when we have sex she will tell me baby thank you so much I really enjoyed you and she used to call me machine. Please is she for real or she is just trying to high me

Man!!!
Laugh wan kill right now
Weytn u want us to do naw cos ko yemí ooo
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:
You may be right because before she usedto do chakra for sex until one day I got angry and told that she is having it outside that is why she not interested.

Before she use to say she can stay one year without sex but now she is disturbing me with sex even when she is in her period claiming that she doesn't want me to say that she is getting it outside

No let person spoil your mind o, cherish your wife
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by solexyy: 11:40pm On May 21, 2022
THERE IS NO METHOD 2 THIS UR MADNESS. UR FRIENDS GO SOON Bleep UR WIFE ONE DAY
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by realestate99: 2:13am On May 22, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

No let person spoil your mind o, cherish your wife
He deserves every ill advice he gets, when a man is too comfortable, sometimes he invites trouble to himself

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Izprince(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2022
This one clear pass 4K say she dey cheat... That was why she told you that she can stay years without having sex so you won't suspect... So when it turned out you suspected, she has changed strategy to having sex with u so you won't suspect she is having it outside... Then feeding your ego with the iron man status so you won't question her loyalty... Mind you women are very manipulative, but she is over doing it...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by ukaface(f): 8:23am On May 22, 2022
Yes she is lying to you.
Probe her
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Ndibuna: 9:31am On May 22, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Last week Saturday I saw a 24 year old guy wedding a girl, it's their type that posts things like this.
Maturity is not by age. Una no de ever learn or get sense
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by ParpahSeventy: 9:39pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Maturity is not by age. Una no de ever learn or get sense
Am sure you have no idea what maturity is.
That's why you lack sense.
People who lack sense are the ones who always think others lack sense.
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by AMGBoss(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2022
No matter the crap you people say on here, there are still good women.
Izprince:
This one clear pass 4K say she dey cheat... That was why she told you that she can stay years without having sex so you won't suspect... So when it turned out you suspected, she has changed strategy to having sex with u so you won't suspect she is having it outside... Then feeding your ego so you won't question her loyalty... Mind you women are very manipulative, but she is over doing it...
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by dnawah(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2022
goodman41:

leave that matter,alow the woman to enjoy Jo!
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by MadamOk(f): 11:27am On May 24, 2022
Issorite
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Testimony1988(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmmmm, too much of sex is not good o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELL NO : Pls See The Heavy Yansh This Lady Brought Into An Eatery / Should I Hold On Or Just Move On / My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.