Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman (35171 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by onuman: 7:18pm On May 21, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

But it was clearly written that the man is an Ikwerre man, I don't get where the tribal wars will be coming from.

Now remember, tribal idiots and dolts will feast upon this thread just to boost their dead self esteem.

Go and regain Ilorin from Fulani, before you start divide to conquer to exploit in the old Eastern region.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by humberjade: 7:19pm On May 21, 2022
famology:

Obj era don pass brother. Na only PDP dey dat time, no strong opposition then. All other parties were regional parties. U can't try that nonsense now. Try nonsense and you're roasted.

Yeah, you are right. But still, if Wike is not on the ballot, if he wins APC's primaries, Rotimi will sweep Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by frankotele(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2022
In Ameachi's case, charity doesn't begin at home....very saddening indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by UNDFTD: 7:21pm On May 21, 2022
AlexReports:
VIDEO: Amaechi a ‘Mugu’, did nothing for his people - LG Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWnuQLK95kE

Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has been called out by his kinsmen for “not doing anything for his people”, StatePress reports.

Dr. Nwanosike Samuel, Chairman of Ikwerre Local Government Area in Rivers State, was heard loudly calling out Rotimi Amaechi and alleging that he couldn’t even erect a police station in his village in a video obtained by STATEPRESS.

Dr. Nwanosike Samuel openly labelled Amaechi a “mugu” in the video that has gone viral on social media, stating that as Minister, he accomplished nothing for his people and hence they cannot back his presidential ambition.

“Amaechi Is a Mugu, a Former Minister Without any Achievement For His People.

Let him come and tell us what will convince us to support his Presidential Ambitions, If he cannot perform as a Minister, how can he become a President”.
https://www.statepress.ng/2022/05/video-amaechi-mugu-did-nothing-for-his.html?m=1

That's the problem with southerners. I do NOT care if he's an Igbo man, Yoruba, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Itshekiri, etc., any position that he holds in that ZOO, his major goal is to protect and preserve FULANI interest! If you doubt that, go down memory lane and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2022
Please someone should remind me, what’s the role of a minister please? Why should Amaechi, a minister, do the work of a governor and LGA chairman. You’ll never hear comments like this coming from a sensible person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by famology(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's 100% possible!

Those who say this don't understand how elections work.

You're obviously in the past. You're still in the era of obasanjo when pdp had no opposition.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by mustyMustapha01: 7:22pm On May 21, 2022
As Nigeria move, we follow. Someone should kindly save a soul .....2380230316, Zenith
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Gozac: 7:22pm On May 21, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
I totally agreed with him

Amaechi did nothing in Rivers

Did nothing in South south

Did nothing South east

Let see how he will convince us in Rivers to vote for him.
But he is going to APC flag bearer
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by LORDKing001: 7:23pm On May 21, 2022
famology:
Lol.... A man without home base wants to be president. How u want take win election?
Has Obasanjo won in Ogun state before?
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by millhouse: 7:23pm On May 21, 2022
Babaken:
And you are still here in Nigeria with us abroad no dey hungry you.
lol ... the guy na Bobo Juice grin

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by AustineE1: 7:24pm On May 21, 2022
....before Obasanjo was elected president he didnt do anything for his people even as a former military president but when the time came they voted for him. While Amaechi was Rivers governor he did notable projects for the Ikwerre's. I'm sure that Wike the tyrant must have instigated the chairman into saying this,however southern politicians must always think home while trying so hard to appease there Abuja overLords.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by famology(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2022
LORDKing001:

Has Obasanjo won in Ogun state before?

That era is gone. Pdp had no opposition in that era of obasanjo.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Gozac: 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Please someone should remind me, what’s the role of a minister please? Why should Amaechi, a minister, do the work of a governor and LGA chairman. You’ll never hear comments like this coming from a sensible person.
Their mischief will not allow them to reasons well. Amaechi performed well as a minister for transport. The daft man should google and see what Amaechi did in Rivers state as a minister Anyway he is from the other party

3 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by nijanigga: 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Amaechi Is a Mugu, a Former Minister Without any Achievement For His People.

And he will remain a "mugu" for the remaining number of life tongue
Nigerian mentality ,in a civilized world, you follow the protocols, if the village didn't meet the merits ,he will just the ship ? That's the problem of naijas,once one your kinsmen or women are office holders you expect them to loot for your community.Anyway I suspect the chairman is a PDP ass licker
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by 07kjb: 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
Absolutely correct amaechi did nothing down EAST EXCLUDED THEM IN THE RAIL LINES...AND FOOLISHLY PROPOSING A SINGLE GUAGE LINE FOR HIS PEOPLE, THAT'S FOOLISHNESS
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 21, 2022
Mrexcell:
The fulani ruling elites will always support southern politicians who have no plans to develop their own region.
The Yoruba do the same thing also. They love you when you openly or covertly sideline your people. But when you come out for any general election they will remember that you are not one of them and they will remind you the stick you were carved out from.
It is only fool who will not take care of his people first, by pleasing people who are naturally bigoted.

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by FireUpNow(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2022
All southern politicians are mugus to their northern counterparts

2 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by zinaunreal(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2022
All the current presidential candidates are armed robbers
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Allisgud: 7:29pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:

Bros OBJ lost his polling booth, LGa, State and entire SW all with a landslide, yet, he still became President. grin

If God has destined someone to become something in life, He doesn't need the validity of his kinsmen before making it come to fruition.

Amaechi isn't top 5 of my favourites, but if he somehow wins the APC ticket, he will sweep Rivers State, except Wike is on the ballot.

The problem with them is that most of them are a*slikers to the Northerners. Same way OBJ spent 8 years as President without having anything concrete to show for it in his region and State. Fine, that one didn't do anything for his people because he felt they didn't support him.

All of them just want to keep the North happy to further their selfish courses. Me I don't mind if I become a one term President, the kinda restructuring and massive development of my region i will push for ehn, the North go fear fear. And they won't even see it coming grin
the same way we still have politicians who did good in their home town while on sit,so is not a general thing some are just mugu like he stated
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2022
Samuel Nwanosike should tell us Wike's achievements with respect to education, health care, and employment.

Wike failed woefully as a Governor and people like Nwanosike will shout praises.

Meanwhile Amaechi did well as a Minister and he is shouting mugu.

As a Local Government Chairman, can Samuel Nwanosike list his achievements.

Failures abusing success

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by humberjade: 7:31pm On May 21, 2022
Allisgud:
the same way we still have politicians who did good in their home town while on sit,so is not a general thing some are just mugu like he stated

I mean Presidents and Ministers...Tell me any Southern President or Minister who did right by his people?

Northerners fearlessly develop their region if they want to, but Southern Presidents and Ministers are mugus. Same as Wike as Minister of Education

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2022
Samyyorn5050:

Did nothing South east

Amaechi is one of the best performing Governors in the history of the country. Definitely, the best in recent years in the South South and South East.

3 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by NasMaleeq(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2022
Samyyorn5050:

Did nothing South east

Is he from south east? But Rotimi sound Yorubalistic
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Gozac: 7:32pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:

Yeah, you are right. But still, if Wike is not on the ballot, if he wins APC's primaries, Rotimi will sweep Rivers.
Once Amaechi emerges as APC flag bearer he will clear the whole SS and SE even NC, he will win the general elections

3 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Agugbadin: 7:33pm On May 21, 2022
He did so much for Ikwere when he was a governor of Rivers state. Dualized road through Ikwere to Imo state and many more.

5 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by humberjade: 7:34pm On May 21, 2022
Gozac:

Once Amaechi emerges as APC flag bearer he will clear the whole SS and SE even NC, he will win the general elections

I can't agree less

3 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
For those of you who will come here to ask who is Nwanosike
His is one of governor Wike foot soldiers
Nwanosike and Amaechi are both from Ikwerre l g a.
He is on ground more than Amaechi.

Nwanosike is on ground and can not tell Wike how much a failure Wike has been as a Governor. Wike that did not employ one civil servant in two tenures.

However, Amaechi that was an overcomer as a Governor is a mugu.

Nwanosike is just loyal to Wike and not the Rivers or Ikwerre people.

3 Likes

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Tbbt12: 7:35pm On May 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Pastorsmile: 7:35pm On May 21, 2022
Betrayer.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Mrkumareze(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2022
Samyyorn5050:

Did nothing South east

Same mistake GEJ did, pleasing the North thinking they would recognise him as one of them..
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Kashina: 7:37pm On May 21, 2022
They dont like their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Lagos Police Identify Officer Who Shot Man Dead During Fuel Queue Tumult / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.