Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant (3813 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Lostchild(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2022
Year 2012.

I went to a very big shopping mart where they sell all manner of foreign and good made stuff. After about 11 mins, I was done.

As I came out from the mart and walk towards the roadside, a black car drove forward and stopped in front of me. I lower my head a bit, there was this beautiful elegant lady inside the car. She heavily smiled at me and opt for me multipe times to come in. It was as if she wanted to give me a ride home. It was strange but I did.

She was very casual and tried to make me feel more relaxed with her inside the car. She told me she saw me inside the mart when I was talking with one of the sales personel, and she deeply likes my person.

She then asked for my name and age. I told her I just turn 27 and she told me her own age, 38 years.

She then asked, if I was married?

No, I replied.

Why, she asked me?

I replied, it was complicated. sad

She told me she was married for 10 years, but now divorced. She was tired with issues and left the marriage childless.

She told me she doesn't stay much in the country but came to fix some personal issues.

She said she admires my person and saw my calm demeanor. She said I am a handsome guui who will surely pass my genes to my offspring.

She told me she will reward me if I can get her pregnant. She was very direct as she told me point blank to give her my seed. She need a baby in her life, and not just any baby, but from someone specific to her taste.

She wanted me to give her just one of my seed.

What I mean is that, she wanted me to impregnate her, and that she will reward me with 2 million naira and more if I give her what she want.

She told me she and I will do medical test just to asure us we are both free from radicals (STD). After the medical test, I will spend days with her twice a week in a ★★★★★ hotel, and she will care for me and also be giving me 50k each week for straight two months. (400k) then if success, boom, 2 million naira and more as promised.

I was not realy enticed by her financial offers, but many things began to race through my mind. For the first time in my life I was totally a confused person and don't even know what to think anymore.

My body and soul really want to accept her offers, but some part of me was wondering if I was about to be used.

Some part of me felt like I should reject her proposals. And another part of me was wondering if she was still married.

The real me was more concern about the future

The virtue part of me was worried if there will be be any negative consequences that may later arise.

Many confusing thought flooded my soul.

I told her I will think about it, and will put her words into consideration. She then asked me to give her my cell contact which I did. She dialed it to be sure I have her contact as well.

She took her hand bag and gave me 15K in appreciation for my time given and for our conversation. I thank her and came out from the car.

When she drove off, I placed my one hand in my waist, looking strait towards her direction. I silently blurted to myself, which kind wahala be this

I have overcome many battles of life.

I have endured many years of financial hardship.

I have had various temptations in life, but never have I had one that is confusing as this one.

In my confusion, I then asked myself. How will I even handle this?

To be continue.. ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by JoeRizzla(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2022
Get The Bag !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by lordchiz(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2022
Pls give me her number if u dnt want!
Life is 50/50.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Kingozymandias(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Lostchild:
When A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant.

In year 2012, I went to a very big shopping mart where they sell all manner of foreign and good made stuff. After about 9 mins, I was done.

As I came out from the mart and walk towards the roadside, a black car drove forward and packed in front of me. I lower my head a bit, there was this elegant beautiful lady inside the car. She heavily smiled at me and opt for me multipe times to come in. It was as if she wanted to give me a ride. It was strange but I did.

She was very casual and tries to make me feel more relaxed with her inside the car. She told me she saw me at the mart when I was talking with one of the sales person el, and she deeply likes my kind of person.

She then asked for my name and age. I told her I was 27 and she told me her own age, she was 38 years.

She then asked me, if I was married?

No, I replied.

Why, she asked me?

I replied, it is complicated.

She told me she was married for 10 years, but now divorced. Her ex hubby has issues and could not produce children. So she became tired and left the marriage.

She told me she doesn't spend much time in the country and she came to fix some personal issues.

She said she admires my person and saw my calm demeanor. She said I am a fine guy who will surely pass my genes to my offspring.

She told me she will reward me if I can get her pregnant. She was very direct as she asked me point blank to give her my seed.

She need a baby in her life, and not just a baby, but from someone specific to her taste.

What I mean is that, she wanted me to impregnate her, and that she will reward me with 2 million naira if I give her what she want.

She told me she and I will do medical test just to be sure we are both free from radicals (STD). After the medical test, I will spend time with her twice a week in a ★★★★★ hotel, and she will give me 50k each week for straight two months. (400k) then if success, 2 million as promised.

I was not enticed by her financial offers, but many things began to race through my mind. For the first time in my life I was totally a confused person and don't even know what to think anymore.

Many confusing thought flooded my soul

I told her I will think about it, and put her words into consideration. She then asked me to give her my cell contact which I did. She dialed it to be sure I have her contact as well.

She took her hand bag and gave me 15K in appreciation for my time given and for our conversation. I thank her and came out from the car.

When she drove off, I placed my one hands in my waist, looking strait towards her direction. See me see wahala, I blurted.

I have had various temptations of life, but never have I had one that is such as this one.

To be continue..
[/s]

FAKE STORY.

No-one who has this sort of interaction opens his big mouth to talk about it
They don't even tell their closest friends ... Except that man is cursed to be wretched and be a talkative for life..

THIS IS A FAKE STORY DONT QASTE YOUR TIME COMMENTING

6 Likes

Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by doggedfighter(f): 6:08pm On May 21, 2022
He's hallucinating again undecided

Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by doggedfighter(f): 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

FAKE STORY.

They don't even tell their closest friends ... Except that man is cursed to be wretched and be a talkative for life..

He's known too well here.

I don't think anyone takes him serious .
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Kingozymandias(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

He's known too well here.

I don't think anyone takes him serious .

How a grown man will wake up and be typing fake stories...

It's sad indeed

3 Likes

Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by doggedfighter(f): 6:14pm On May 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's sad indeed

He needs help though.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by akeem0706514(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2022
lordchiz:
Pls give me her number if u dnt want!
Life is 50/50.....
When they go harvest your organ your body go calm down grin...
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Sageez(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

FAKE STORY.

You shouldn't have said this. You for allow am finish him interesting fake story before we tell am. Lol. 2m ko 2k ni
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by MAGG0T(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Lostchild:
When A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant.

In year 2012, I went to a very big shopping mart where they sell all manner of foreign and good made stuff. After about 9 mins, I was done.

As I came out from the mart and walk towards the roadside, a black car drove forward and packed in front of me. I lower my head a bit, there was this elegant beautiful lady inside the car. She heavily smiled at me and opt for me multipe times to come in. It was as if she wanted to give me a ride. It was strange but I did.

She was very casual and tries to make me feel more relaxed with her inside the car. She told me she saw me at the mart when I was talking with one of the sales person el, and she deeply likes my kind of person.

She then asked for my name and age. I told her I was 27 and she told me her own age, she was 38 years.

She then asked me, if I was married?

No, I replied.

Why, she asked me?

I replied, it is complicated.

She told me she was married for 10 years, but now divorced. So she was tired with issues and left the marriage.

She told me she doesn't spend much time in the country and she came to fix some personal issues.

She said she admires my person and saw my calm demeanor. She said I am a fine guy who will surely pass my genes to my offspring.

She told me she will reward me if I can get her pregnant. She was very direct as she asked me point blank to give her my seed.

She need a baby in her life, and not just a baby, but from someone specific to her taste.

What I mean is that, she wanted me to impregnate her, and that she will reward me with 2 million naira if I give her what she want.

She told me she and I will do medical test just to asure us we are both free from radicals (STD). After the medical test, I will spend time with her twice a week in a ★★★★★ hotel, and she will give me 50k each week for straight two months. (400k) then if success, 2 million as promised.

I was not enticed by her financial offers, but many things began to race through my mind. For the first time in my life I was totally a confused person and don't even know what to think anymore.

Many confusing thought flooded my soul

I told her I will think about it, and put her words into consideration. She then asked me to give her my cell contact which I did. She dialed it to be sure I have her contact as well.

When she drove off, I placed my one hands in my waist, looking strait towards her direction. See me see wahala, I blurted.

I have had various temptations of life, but never have I had one that is such as this one.

To be continue..
[/s]

Absolute dogshite
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Demigod22: 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
Enugu Nollywood is not good for you. If you must be a script writer, try work on your storyline and composition, even your creativity and make believe should be improved.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by hardon1(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2022
I know you are lying, but you can continue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Walehamzat: 7:23pm On May 21, 2022
lie Muhammad
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Emma2Seconds: 7:29pm On May 21, 2022
Indaboski bahose . DE LIQUID METAL ���
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Jmichael1(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2022
Another super story...
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Demigod22: 7:42pm On May 21, 2022
Although I had an experience like that. It was a 200 level girl whom I was dating while in school, she begged me to impregnant her but I am too financially, emotionally and mentally unprepared for such gamble.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Unzerious: 7:42pm On May 21, 2022
In Summary, You've a Lost Child grin
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by freddie009(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's sad indeed

Lol, baba they fantasize if this can come true. Hunger in the land.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by mkpurumma090(f): 8:20pm On May 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

FAKE STORY.

Thomas ekwe ekwe undecided kiss
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 21, 2022
U people are not nice. You for let am complete the story.

@lostchild, oya come and finish this story.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Oturatetuala(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2022
Abeg give me the woman, I get sperm to waste small.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by haabidah666: 8:36pm On May 21, 2022
hardon1:
I know you are lying, but you can continue grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by padi94(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
This to be continued wey you end this story with, means say you want gv us tales by moonlight
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Slynation(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2022
Which kinda lie be this naw...grin Many guys will take this offer without thinking twice makes me realize why Oloshoism is a very lucrative business...
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by techWriter3: 9:14pm On May 21, 2022
Pls take me her proportion if u dnt want!Life is 50/50
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Paulianfa(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2022
Lostchild! Are u sure of what u are typing? I go folo u up oooo.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by wiseone28: 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
lordchiz:
Pls give me her number if u dnt want! Life is 50/50.....
Nigerian life is actually 5/100

I need the MILF number

Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Joeyfizzo: 1:12am On May 22, 2022
akeem0706514:

When they go harvest your organ your body go calm down grin...
hater...
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2022
Such opportunity is rare, but it happens.
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Chaos14: 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
This your lie sweet die
Re: A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 22, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body / Abuja Girls / Your First Love May Not Be Your True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.