Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? (3792 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant / Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by mamagee3(f): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
At a wedding, a woman asked her daughter to pass me my food instead of giving it to me directly.

She gave me the first plate directly and then gave her daughter the second plate to pass it to me.

What could this mean and is this a culture thing? Please I need matured answers that will enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by donbachi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
she go don read ur body language toward her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Premiumwriter: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
mamagee3:
At a wedding, a woman asked her daughter to pass me my food instead of giving it to me directly.

She gave me the first plate directly and then gave her daughter the second plate to pass it to me.

What could this mean and is this a culture thing? Please I need matured answers that will enlighten me.
are you a she-male
?
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Amotolongbo(f): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
mamagee3:

What could this mean and is this a culture thing?
Please I need matured answers that will enlighten me.
Imagine!

She needs a matured answer to an immature question.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by tubolancer(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by mamagee3(f): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
donbachi:
she go don read ur body language toward her daughter.
I don't understand.
Her daughter is a toddler
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by aprilwise(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
I don't eat food in a party . I don't know how to answer your question
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
it means you will die few hours from now
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by godofuck231: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
she can't serve you, you are not her husband, her husband isn't far from you

1 Like

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by femi4: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
mamagee3:

She feels too big to serve you
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Conner44: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
She’s just showing off. Making you to realize her kid is cute and intelligent for her age. She wants you to acknowledge her kid as a protege. Who can already handle small tasks without trouble.

Plus, the kid has to learn to handle cutlery on time too.

But Na wah oh, this ya question self

2 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by zexy2030(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
she realized how easy u r and not her class that deserves such treatment, prolly the daughter's category. Another is the timing, prolly she has more things to attend to at that point in time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Humanoid01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
mamagee3:

I don't understand.
Her daughter is a toddler
You should have said this at first. I think she wanted to get you acquainted with her daughter, she was trying to be nice.
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Ginaz(f): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Grow up !!! We are tired of your silly questions . Don’t you get tired? You ask silly questions whenever you change to a new picture on your profile. To even think you’re so old Yet behaving like a toddler asking stupid questions baffles me. angry

Mamagee3 grow up!!! What the hell. undecided

is Nairaland a joke to you dumb bimbo?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Ginaz(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
mamagee3:

Contribute to topics , NO!!
I’ve not seen you make or contribute any sensible comments here. Your own is to sit your fat ass in your abroad and ask stupid and most silly questions I’ve ever heard in Nairaland . See eh, be very careful. angry

Some monikers should be banned cos they don’t even make a difference anyway, They just occupy and waste memory space.

You’re so old yet behaving like a child . It annoys me a lot , Act your age and stop asking silly questions like an idiot .

5 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Ginaz(f): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
We are dealing with coronavirus and look at the moronic question you asked . How the fuckkk are we gonna know why the lady gave her child the plate to give to you?

Ask one more stupid questions like the ones you have been asking and I’m gonna report your fat ass. I think it’s time you are warned and given some sort of punishment . How can a old woman been so silly for years now unchecked?

It’s not amusing anymore I swear . What a dummy!!! Mamagee3 ask a stupid question one more time and I’m gonna report you to the mods to have you banned . Your cup don too full.

Mtchewwww.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by newman0017(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sorry o.. No vex, you still wan know? Abi the wedding never still finish? grin grin grin
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2020
femi4:
She feels too big to serve you
But she gave it to me herself the first time which makes the whole thing confusing...
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by WorWorBoy: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Ginaz:
We are dealing with coronavirus and look at the moronic question you asked . How the fuckkk are we gonna know why the lady gave her child the plate to give to you?

Ask one more stupid questions like the ones you have been asking and I’m gonna report your fat ass. I think it’s time you are warned and given some sort of punishment . How can a old woman been so silly for years now unchecked?

It’s not amusing anymore I swear . What a dummy!!! Mamagee3 ask a stupid question one more time and I’m gonna report you to the mods to have you banned . Your cup don too full.

Mtchewwww.
The thing don tire you abi? lol.
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Ginaz(f): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:
The thing don tire you abi? lol.

Oh yes!!! She’s so moronic and idiotic with her silly questions.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Ginaz:

And you had the time to reply twice to it.

As a matter of fact, you are even monitoring replies on this thread...It’s that moronic, lmao.
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Ginaz(f): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2020
This is 2020 . I will take it upon myself to give her sense . Let her post one more stupid foolish irrelevant nonsense again.

Old woman with no sense, Even my aunt’s kids won’t ask those questions. She ridicule the intellectual makeup of Nairaland .

How can someone since 2016 be behaving like this unchecked ? Is this a joke ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Ginaz(f): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2020
mamagee3:

And you had the time to reply twice to it.

As a matter of fact, you are even monitoring replies on this thread...It’s that moronic, lmao.

You don’t know how idiotic you look asking stupid and foolish questions kids won’t ask in this technology and digital age we are right now.

Since 2016 you have been having mental issues . Kindly go and see a psychiatrist and stop tormenting and ridiculing the mental capacity of people here .

You are so old, in fact , over old to be doing this and should be banned a long time ago for disturbing Nairaland with questions that only someone with a mental problem should be asking . Now this is a warning to You. Quit asking dumb questions or risk getting reported .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2020
Ginaz:

You don’t know how idiotic you look asking stupid and foolish questions kids won’t ask in this technology and digital age we are right now.

Since 2016 you have been having mental issues . Kindly go and see a psychiatrist and stop tormenting and ridiculing the mental capacity of people here .

You are so old, in fact , over old to be doing this and should be banned a long time ago for disturbing Nairaland with questions that only someone with a mental problem should be asking . Now this is a warning to You. Quit asking dumb questions or risk getting reported .
I’m so old because you know me personally to know my chronological age.
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Kobicove(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2020
mamagee3:

You're too superstitious!
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by WorWorBoy: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2020
Ginaz:

lol.
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by WorWorBoy: 12:29am On Mar 26, 2020
mamagee3:

IIamina, listen to advice ok?
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Ginaz(f): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2020
mamagee3:

Are you 10yrs old ? If you were then I would say ok but you’re older than that which makes you look silly that a lady who isn’t 10yrs old should be asking questions meant for one .

GROW UP!!! People ain’t amused anymore . Judging from your picture you should be more than 27... why are you acting like a 10yr old kid?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Kobicove:

You're too superstitious!
But I’m not making things up so how am I being superstitious?
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by padi94(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Hmmm this your question get one kind...but I will attempt to answer it

She gave you the first plate by herself self thinking you are a human being, maybe after seeing the way you approach the plate like Aboki, she come realise say this one na animal... Hence handing you the second plate through her daughter.

Hope this answers your question

Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by sonofanarchy(m): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2020
mamagee3 I beg you, you should stop causing panick with your thread, each time you create a thread,I feel the world is coming to an end
Re: Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 26, 2020
mamagee3:

But she gave it to me herself the first time which makes the whole thing confusing...

Maybe after the first one, she felt angry you still wanted a second plate hence the attitude. Like seriously you should cut down on your food intake. Who eats two plates of food at parties these days? I think it got on her nerves hence the attitude. Look You're already big and I think you should watch it.

Your eye shadow though. A warm color of shadow would have suit your warm skintone better.. That cool ash didn't do justice to your look. Next time, go for warm colors of makeup. Seems you toned up recently grin. You gat to change your makeup then.
Nice lipstick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download. Post Malone Beerbongs And Bentleys Full / . / Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.