Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,896 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? (1600 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? by The5DME(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2022
pansophist:
Her virtues, this is the most important thing to look for in a woman. Her virtues are the building bricks that make up her character, and when you marry a woman, you basically marry her character. Check this website below, they contain a list of virtues to look out for.

https://www.virtuesforlife.com/virtues-list/

Also, check my topic on what to look out for in a woman before getting married to her.

https://www.nairaland.com/6253429/traits-man-should-observe-woman

Think of virtues like an app you install on your phone. If your phone doesn't have WhatsApp for example, then you can't enjoy the benefits of being on WhatsApp such as group chat, communicating with customers, etc. Now here comes the trick. If your wife's phone has WhatsApp, then she will suffer because you will have to always use her phone instead. You will use up her sub, run down her battery, and just inconvenience her.

Now substitute the app with virtues. If your woman doesn't have the virtue of contentment for example, then you will suffer, because you will have to probably overwork yourself to meet her dissatisfaction. The same goes for virtues like faithfulness. If she is not faithful but promiscuous, then she will bring disease and a bastard for you to father, and you will suffer. If she lacks the virtue of forgiveness, then she will remind you of something wrong you did twenty years ago, and hold you to it, so bitterness and anger you shall deal with.

If she lacks the virtue of a supporter, then you will overwork yourself to death, and if anything happens to you, the whole family will crumble. If she lacks the virtue of peace, then you will probably first go crash for beer parlor, then come back home at 12am so you can just sleep and go to work early in the morning because you don't want to deal with her anger. I can go on and on, but you get my point. If you marry a woman without virtue, YOU WILL SUFFER. It is sad people have reduced marriage to artificial things such ''she get big yanssh'' and ''he is rich'', but it transcends that. Marriage is basically a place where all the virtues you have been developing while being young are put to test.

Material wealth only makes you enjoy your marriage more, it is not the qualifier of a good marriage. Life is lived immaterially, and the material compliments it, not otherwise. In other words, you do not sacrifice your health (immaterial wealth) for a job (the material), but you go to the job so you can have money to improve your health. So when you realize that the necessary skills to have a good marriage are not dependent on money, the better for you. Marriage is sweet when two people with high virtue become one, trust me, it's heaven on earth. I have been there, well not marriage, but dated a woman where material things never came in between us, where our best memories have nothing to do with money, and so on.

So my guy, virtues. Virtues. Virtues. These are what you should look at. For example, If she is a hardworking woman and frugal, but poor now, then it's only a matter of time before she will be rich, so the virtue of ''hard work'' has to be there. On the other way round, if she is not hard-working but knows how to spend, spend your money, of course, then it's only a matter of time before both of you will run down, especially in this Buhari era. So you see, I am pondering on this virtue thing because it is the absolutely important thing to look out for in a woman. A woman that makes your home peaceful, not quarrels because things are hard on you. Good luck my guy.

How is a woman supposed to have all these virtues? I don't think such woman exists currently.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? by pansophist(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2022
The5DME:

How is a woman supposed to have all these virtues? I don't think such woman exists currently.

They exist, but the hunger in the land has arrested the populace from developing themselves and seeking higher meaning in their life. I have met many people like this in Nigeria, but they are far between, but they exist. And they are rich folks.

Poverty makes people stuck in survival mode, and they will do anything just for the promise of affluence. The reason why people in Ajegunle are more likely to rob you than those in Ikoyi is simply economics. The poor the person, the less virtuous they are. The poorer the country, the more corrupt and virtueless the people are likely to be. The absence of money is the root of all evil grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? by RealistRedpiler: 3:37pm On May 30, 2022
Truth is marriage able ladies are few.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? by Dmacqh(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Her financial status and background.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? by Emma2Seconds: 4:22pm On May 30, 2022
The Beautiful ones are not yet born

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korea's First African-korean Model? Who Is Han Hyunmin 한현민 ���� / Is He/she The Right Person / Not Good Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.