Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,304 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. (626 Views)

This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Animegirl(f): 9:29pm On May 21, 2022
Teach her how to drive.

Help her to apply for jobs.

Support all her dreams with money and emotional support.

Encourage her to acquire more knowledge.

Invest in her businesses with money.

If you do this, your woman can never cheat on you.
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by rickpat(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2022
lol....na wa
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by olorire24(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2022
What Will the man get in return?
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by donbachi(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2022
Even with her personal bad foundation?

1 Like

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

With all this she will cheat if she is already a cheat sad

1 Like

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by kingscare1(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

Never Say Never Babee.
Alot of men have cried and died from heart-ache after doing all these.

The point-line is it takes real love and common understanding to achieve all these and it's a two way thing, Let both help each other for individual success no matter how little it comes.
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Animegirl:
[s]Teach her how to drive.

If you do this, your woman can never cheat on you.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32pm On May 21, 2022
olorire24:
Same smelly and rotten pussy that other men hv sampled and penisalized.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by TMTR: 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

And what will the man get after all these!

Nothing but her over bleeped,over stretched and slacked, smelling disease ravaged pussy. cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Animegirl(f): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
TMTR:

And what will the man get after all these!

Nothing but her over bleeped,over stretched and slacked, smelling disease ravaged pussy. cheesy grin shocked

Mentality of an illiterate and broke ass man angry
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by TMTR: 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Same smelly and rotten pussy that other men hv sampled and penisalized.

Community pussy for that matter that if you take a pic of it and upload it , 2 seconds, men don identify am Sharp Sharp cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by TMTR: 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Mentality of an illiterate and broke ass man angry

LOL, you wish I was broke, cheesy only if wishes were horses, you will still be a virgin but too many water has already passed under the bridge cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pele grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:42pm On May 21, 2022
TMTR:

Community pussy for that matter that if you take a pic of it and upload it , 2 seconds, men don identify am Sharp Sharp cheesy cheesy
U got it man, u can't even dare post it bcs of too many infections down their.
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Elporo(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
premierlead:

How I Caught My Cheating Wife
https://www.nairaland.com/4556083/how-caught-cheating-wife
I gathered money with the one mum gave her to start a provision business and she opened the business inside one big fish depot not too close to the house.

To cut the long story short, I travelled back home from where I was working unannounced last week and headed straight to her business place and what I saw really baffled me. I was in her shop for complete more than 10 minutes watching her displaying love with a guy who I later learnt was a bus driver that fish sellers always hire to carry their wares from the depot to their various selling points. She put her two hands around the guy and the guy placed one hand on top of her butts and the other at the back of her head. The old women were carousing and shouting, "ah, husband and wife, won't you give her feeding money" they were like that was not their first time and they have been doing like that since long ago, it was truly as if they are dating and banging each other. It took the noise of her son carried by one of the strangers (fish seller) for her to be released by this driver guy. She almost collapsed when she saw me inside her shop as she collected her baby from the stranger.

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot
https://www.nairaland.com/7063689/woman-caught-red-handedly-romancing#111679704
She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back.

Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Southernigbo: 10:00am On May 22, 2022
U don't know anything, I may not support a woman 2 go out 2 d market place and make money. Do u know d rate at which many big market dealers sleep with people's wives in the market and business places?
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Martinez39s(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2022
Don't build or elevate a woman; never you do such. Use her for what you want and leave her at the level you found her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Destiblack(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

Invest in her businesses with money If you do this, your woman can never cheat on you.

Hmmmmm Life is all about choice, No one is perfect. Wealthy and poor men wife's cheats, never make mistakes of loosing the right person for the wrong one. When you married the wrong spouse, it always and definitely has an expiring date.

Having the right person is full of happiness,faithfulness and endless love

Bleep whatever you think about me,Always remember there is no competition in destiny.
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by StrongAlphMale: 11:20am On May 22, 2022
olorire24:

If the zombie answer this question make i bend.

Watch and see how those low life girls parading themselves as feminist will avoid this question and then attack and insult you like you're the cause of their frustration and poverty.
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by StrongAlphMale: 11:25am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

[/s]

What will the man get in return? Your over used pussy only? Sense is far from you.

Dear women,

It is good to have a business or a job before you start dating or talking about marriage.

Dating/relationship is not employment opportunity. If you're broke. Go and look for work and not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite. No man wants a liability and a parasite in his life.
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Truvelisback(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

So, i should Build and invest in her for another man to marry her. Weldone ehn!

1 Share

Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by Afrobasic(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

Lmao... women are children I swear grin grin grin
Re: Men, Build The Woman Of Your Dreams. by czarr(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Teach her how to drive.

You don't know your gender, obviously.
Speak for yourself.
When asked what women want, Chris rock answered "Everything".

Today's women don't understand the concept of sacrifice, they want everything you can offer them and more than you can offer them.

The idea of forgone alternative is alien to most women.
A guy can do all you listed above and maybe he is lacking in the bedroom department, if the circumstances align themselves if such a way she feels she won't get caught, she doesn't mind denying her man sex while giving it back to back to some tout out there that can use drugs and rearrange her insides just the way she likes it.

(1) (Reply)

Women! / Only Dumbs And Simps Will Fall For This Format / Which Girl Can Make You Go Down On Her Without Thinking Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.