Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning (33002 Views)

Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 6pack: 8:19am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

There are levels to FAITH bro.u can't just ask God to send thunder by mere saying.
I don't have that type of useless faith. Oyeepo adeboye and kumuyi that have faith are suppose to ask god to send thunder. Little things like this will have won more souls to Christ than the crusades they are doing. The way Jesus won disciples to him self was by miracles . From turning water to wine, the fish miracle etc etc. Which I still think are all fallacies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by cardoctor(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2022
Man of fear pls practice what u preach. Where have all the faith you have been preaching gone?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by dubene: 8:21am On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Good decision. The state actors are on the sidelines waiting to unleash mayhem on the people that will attend the crusade and then pin it on IPOB. The center knows about what is happening in the east
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
the more reason I won't blame you for reasoning the way you do, not believing the existence of God is even the list thing you can believe with such mentality.

Sharing any article with me to read and get answers to my question should be completely out of our discussion if you have been using your brain at it full capacity.

I don't know else to I can make you understand That, biology or any written information, I won't welcome in this discussion but rather refer you to the Bible to get the answers you seek...

If information contain in the link you shared is enough to convince me that God does not exist, then the one contained in the Bible is enough to convince you that God exist...this is simple to understand naa, why are you stressing yourself?

You rely on what science and biology told you about the none existence of God while I rely on Bible information about his existence sir..

Be specific to my request and stop displaying atheism that you can't even defend with common reasoning

Lolz..make we leave the guy abeg.he is still blind.
I can't even remember where in the biology textbook we were told there is no God.including the evolution part..it's just formation.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by dubene: 8:23am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..

Foolishness at its peak
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by zedegit: 8:25am On May 22, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Thought u said de sit at home is wasting be of time,
Why are u tell dem 2 stop it Afonja?

Sit at home is targeted at the innocent. Tell your minions to enter Abuja and face Buhari.
Oluku.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Corea4king(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2022
Please Lord, speed up this insecurity in our south east so that the iPod and ESN will take over the govt.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Mary conceived Jesus by the holy spirit against her initial will.

That's from your Bible. Impregnating a lady without her will is rape.

Is it that you don't like the word "rape"?
Should I use "slept with" instead?

Lols..even from this comment,u already know God exist..if u believe God impregnated Mary,then why do we need to argue about the existence of God.or u are jealous u don't have the kind of powers God have?...now go back and read that Bible passage again.it wasn't against her will.she has already been told beforehand. Trust me,if Mary had said NO,God will use someone else...like I said earlier,God has the right to use anybody he so pleased even without the person's consent.he is the creator of everything...but for the fact that u even believed God raped Mary means God exist..so don't go about asking for the existence of God anymore..u can rest now boss
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by mywells: 8:34am On May 22, 2022
Where are the Shadrach,Meshach and the abenigo,Paul,those that stand in time irrespective of the percecution,where are the Daniel,stephen,Simon Peter,Paul and Silas,that stand the test of time.they say what God can not do doesn't exist,why can't they continue their crusade and for God the way Jesus Christ die on the cross of Calvary.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by LINTUNE(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehe. Wise man. Please can you tell me about this supreme being you are so sure of without any religion perhaps I can learn from your wisdom. Perhaps you will tell me something different from the stupid things I have always heard people like you say
so u think I'll waste my time trying to convince u,lol ...as per what?, cheesy see this insignificant something feeling funky and corky...dude believe what ever u want I don't fucking care...I don't know u and I don't want to know u,so why should I force my perecptions on u...lol, monkey one de feel fly.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by lastchild: 8:39am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
You are so immature and senseless that i became ashamed of you. To think that some people actually liked this rubbish you typed amused me. Those people are more foolish than you.

In the Bible, didn't God had the power to kill king Herod? why did he ask Joseph to run away with christ?

Elijah ran for his life when he was threaten to be killed. Peter escaped from the prison. Apostle Paul wanted to go and see the people of Thessalonica but Satan stopped him, despite his level in christ (1 Thessalonians 3:18)

Kumuyi and his members are human not God, so they can be killed.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this to an empty skull

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by TimeTraveller: 8:40am On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Good decision. The state actors are on the sidelines waiting to unleash mayhem on the people that will attend the crusade and then pin it on IPOB. The center knows about what is happening in the east

You are really an ideeot. Una go dey blame others until the southeast becomes worse than Somalia.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:40am On May 22, 2022
lastchild:
You are so immature and senseless that i became ashamed of you. To think that some people actually liked this rubbish you typed amused me. Those people are more foolish than you.

In the Bible, didn't God had the power to kill king Herod, why did he ask Joseph to run away with christ?

Elijah ran for his life when he was threaten to be killed. Peter escaped from the prison. Apostle Paul wanted to go and see the people of Thessalonica but Satan stopped him, despite his level in christ (1 Thessalonians 3:18)

Kumuyi and his members are human not God, so they can be killed.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this to an empty skull
That's why it's called a bible folk tale meant for Dumbos like you..does the whole thing makes any sense to you? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Druss(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2022
Sometimes I read people's posts and I am tired.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2022
HardMirror:
I was once a fool like you. Dont worry u go get sense last last keep believing you there is one god out there that hears you

Lols,I really thank God u ended up not saying anything..YES I will keep believing cus he hears me anytime I call.MY GOD CAN DO ALL THING
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Poiu11: 8:43am On May 22, 2022
sad sad sad interesting

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 8:43am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

Lols..even from this comment,u already know God exist..if u believe God impregnated Mary,then why do we need to argue about the existence of God.or u are jealous u don't have the kind of powers God have?...now go back and read that Bible passage again.it wasn't against her will.she has already been told beforehand. Trust me,if Mary had said NO,God will use someone else...like I said earlier,God has the right to use anybody he so pleased even without the person's consent.he is the creator of everything...but for the fact that u even believed God raped Mary means God exist..so don't go about asking for the existence of God anymore..u can rest now boss
You people don't also know when someone is making mockery of you. cheesy
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Kizyte(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bro, are you OK? Don't you think you need to see a doctor?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by pegix(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2022
HardMirror:
so your god cannot protect his people? Please can you tell me why you still pray to this god? A god that seems to be missing anytime he is needed. Where was he when they were burning Deborah, where was this god when Bamise was praying to him in that BRT bus in lagos but ended up being killed? Dont worry, keep praying....
well seems u making a mistake
I was talking about a God that does exist
And not.a mountain god
That u need to realise
And what do you think ur god would have done in that case
Come and unleash immediately destruction on earth...lols
U need to learn more

We are in the time of grace
To which everyman is given the opportunity to choose btw either life or death
You should know that in the early days
God unleash immediately horror.on offenders
And death is often the penalty of a sinful nation or Person

But now , there's eternal atonement for everyone
The reason u alive today and that dirty mouth hasn't bursted in flames for spitting shiit is because someone has died for it.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 8:47am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I first asked you a question then you started coming up with articles, science and biology. Why not answer my question at least from what you read from the article?..if I must I read your shared link to agree with you that God does not exist, then read the Bible to agree with me that God exist.

This is the problem with you atheist, especially Nigerian/African wana-be atheist.
You have no knowledge of your own but dependant on what scientist have written down for academic relevance.

I am not written exams that you are expecting me to read and graphs answers ready for random questions.

My question is clear, "how did the first man came into existence, not just that, but with reproductive organs perfectly designed to to fit into each other for reproduction?"

Ok..let me come down to your level.....for instance you ask me "how did humans came into existence?"...I will tell you that, God, an intelligent being created them...

So oga, answer my question, but if you can't, you can as well stop quoting me, I don't think I have time for dumb wana-be atheist this morning pls...
have you read the article? cheesy

Blackman is allergic to reading
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by SugarGirl44(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2022
dettolgel:

I don't know ooh but I know why Yorubas are mining their own skulls on daily basis grin

They're mining igbo skulls to reduce their population in the SW.
Warn your people to leave the region if they don't want to be headless soon.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 8:49am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

So in same vain,u believe in all the 4000 God's except that of the Christian God...even with what u posted up there,was it not said by a man like u?u are working with probabilities going by this analogy
Don't take it personal, I reject all gods including yours. Simply because none of them has provided testable evidence for their claims.

Your analogy is also probability and it's a flawed probability in that case because you are not certain with evidence that your religion is the true religion. All you will make are claims and treat of afterlife which every yorher religion also has their version of this story. Your probably of being right as a Christian based on your logic is 1:4001
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2022
6pack:
I don't have that type of useless faith. Oyeepo adeboye and kumuyi that have faith are suppose to ask god to send thunder. Little things like this will have won more souls to Christ than the crusades they are doing. The way Jesus won disciples to him self was by miracles . From turning water to wine, the fish miracle etc etc. Which I still think are all fallacies

I am a living testimony of great miracles of God in my life.i have been physically and spiritually blessed under the ministration of pastor adeboye.and base on this your comment,I was only replying someone that said God should send thunder.that reply wasn't a direct reply from our discussion.that is how u guys read only one verse of the Bible and conclude the whole Bible is trash.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by kelvindj98: 8:52am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I first asked you a question then you started coming up with articles, science and biology. Why not answer my question at least from what you read from the article?..if I must I read your shared link to agree with you that God does not exist, then read the Bible to agree with me that God exist.

This is the problem with you atheist, especially Nigerian/African wana-be atheist.
You have no knowledge of your own but dependant on what scientist have written down for academic relevance.

I am not written exams that you are expecting me to read and graphs answers ready for random questions.

My question is clear, "how did the first man came into existence, not just that, but with reproductive organs perfectly designed to to fit into each other for reproduction?"

Ok..let me come down to your level.....for instance you ask me "how did humans came into existence?"...I will tell you that, God, an intelligent being created them...

So oga, answer my question, but if you can't, you can as well stop quoting me, I don't think I have time for dumb wana-be atheist this morning pls...
What prove do you have that your god created the first man?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 8:53am On May 22, 2022
HardMirror:
he is right. You guys are daft. You go blabla black thinking you know what you are talking about. It is right there before your nose yet you cannot see it. How god is useless because it does not exist. Only little children should be believing such lies that there is a god just as there must be tooth fairies
this one even sound more stupid and senseless than an ordinary atheist...na mumu and hunger dey do this one grin
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 8:54am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
have you read the article? cheesy

Blackman is allergic to reading
have you read the Bible..?...you that is not allergic to reading should have done that already..
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 8:55am On May 22, 2022
kelvindj98:

What prove do you have that your god created the first man?
what prove do you have that he did not creat the first human?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's why it's called a bible folk tale meant for Dumbos like you..does the whole thing makes any sense to you? grin

GOD does not work in the ways of man
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 8:57am On May 22, 2022
6pack:
oga..your soul is meaningless and useless, no body want to win it for Christ..thank you
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by sonssyo: 8:58am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well, your opinion is your opinion but my Bible tells me that when Jesus sent his disciples to go and evangelize,he told them that any home they get to and they don't accept you, just yank off the sand off your shoe and move on. I believe that God exists!
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by kelvindj98: 8:58am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
what prove do you have that he did not creat the first human?
I'm not the one making a claim that a god created man, so the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. So please share the evidence, wise one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.