Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning (33008 Views)

Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by MumuAFONJA: 7:55am On May 22, 2022
Let de useless Kumuyi go and preach to his scratch face yoruba skull miners ,harvesting and selling human heads for 20k per head
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
..... Pls can you just comment without condemning other people's religion.

I didn't see you condemn the killing of Deborah by the Muslims but anything Christianity hurts you alot.

Believe in anything you want to but pls just leave us alone.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by umbo: 7:56am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..

chii this one done lost ,see comment
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 7:56am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

No,God didn't rape Mary. its just the way u have decided to believe the story.its not meant for u to understand physically.and because there was no physical intercourse and ur science couldn't prove anything like that,u then decided to call it rape knowing fully well that even science only believe what they see and probably touch...now in terms of seeing,how many people saw God raping Mary? Just U?I pray God help u
Mary conceived Jesus by the holy spirit against her initial will.

That's from your Bible. Impregnating a lady without her will is rape.

Is it that you don't like the word "rape"?
Should I use "slept with" instead?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2022
johntredon:
If this happened in northern states, you will see uproar in different states to condemn the atrocity, you can see the hypocrisy of the people.
lol. When I say Christians are terrible people this is just it. If indeed this happened in the north, Twitter would be on fire now. Lol
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by lordlugards: 8:02am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oga Rest
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Tobex31(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2022
[quote author=FatherOfJesus post=113058123]mocking them is not evidence that he exist. That's a poor way of reasoning.
Mocking them may be a way of letting them know that they are deluded. Can you just listen to yourself? How can you be mocking a deluded people? Mocking people who you feel they're delusioned only means you're ignorant too. You cannot prove a point through mockery and get the desired result, you can only do that through an intelletual discuss, proving with facts what your points are, in essense, through, similarities, differences, definitions, etc. Proving a point through mockery is an absolute and excellent stupidity resulting into Madness!
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Pls can you just comment without condemning other people's religion.

I didn't see you condemn the killing of Deborah by the Muslims but anything Christianity hurts you alot.

Believe in anything you want to but pls just leave us alone.
ogbeni stop this nonsense. How did you conclude she did not condemn Deborah's killers? Cos she did. This how you guys disgrace yourselves lying up and down and losing little respect people are still trying to give you. Very useless religion. Bunch of liars and selfish stupid people. All they know is pray for money.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Justiceleague1: 8:04am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Laws are not as effective as Religious beliefs and moral guidance

The effectiveness of magic , metaphysical and extraterrestrial powers have been demonstrated countless times all over history yet you think God doesn't exist and every thing happened as mere coincidence according to big bang theory
gbenue soun jare!!! Let educated people talk,oshe pupo grin

I think you are simply scared of actual possibility of Life outside your physical existence and your denial is just a coping mechanisms
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by pegix(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

see thisFernandez again
What is greater
Security of lives or the crusade
Come on

Try dey spit sense at times now
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
I was expecting this exact word, "cry"..I notice when u don't have any reasonable point to give , u always make use of that particular word, so I believe we are all used to u...if u have kmgood knowledge of science , u will understand that everything was designed...physics has to do with principles designed for matter ..... chemistry the tells more on the properties and behavior of matter ...try to have basic knowledge of science before u doubt the existence of a supreme being..so many calculations and principles governing science has shown that someone placed those principles and design there...have u see the periodic table, have u seen how organised and ,accurate , and concurrent all elements are?...it's like an element configuration increases subsequent to the previous element...pls if u are not intelligent stop forming woke, it's unecceary ...I'm an engineer, so I know all these.
as if you have said anything sensible yourself. Calling a person an atheist wannabe shows how stupid you are. Are you a christian wannabe?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 8:06am On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Tobex31 post=113058983][/quote]dude, you need to let people see how ridiculous their claims are. Especially those who think their extraordinary claims are the universal truth even when they cannot back it with evidence.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 8:07am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Louder.

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2022
pegix:
see thisFernandez again
What is greater
Security of lives or the crusade
Come on

Try dey spit sense at times now
so your god cannot protect his people? Please can you tell me why you still pray to this god? A god that seems to be missing anytime he is needed. Where was he when they were burning Deborah, where was this god when Bamise was praying to him in that BRT bus in lagos but ended up being killed? Dont worry, keep praying....

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2022
wiseoneking:
us only a fool that say there is no God.....thee psalmist said . To you, Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons because they don't retaliate according to the Bible but you still blame Islam the religion of false peace for killing at the slightest provocation. I am beginning to doubt your age or you must be an adolescent.
mr wise guy that knows god is real. You will get sense one day. You can see the good job god is doing protecting his people abi you cant see how mighty god is?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by LINTUNE(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2022
HardMirror:
as if you have said anything sensible yourself. Calling a person an atheist wannabe shows how stupid you are. Are you a christian wannabe?
just STFU , knowing that there's a supreme being has nothing to do with religion...y u this draft?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You probably skipped class during philosophy and logic, or you didn't even attend a university, or your university didn't offer philosophy and logic as a course or they did and you didn't pay attention. You passed it by cheating which is a typical Nigerian way of passing exams.
Because if you actually understand philosophy then you will know this this argument is dead on arrival. It's called the Pascal’s wager. Pascal's wager is a philosophical argument presented by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, theologian, mathematician, and physicist, Blaise Pascal (1623–1662). It posits that human beings wager with their lives that God either exists or does not.

However, Pascal's logic is flawed in a way that it greatly underestimated the complexity of the issue. The first flaw is that people have more than two choices to make. He assumed that the only two choice is the Christian God and no Christian God, forgetting that we have about 4000 gods today.
It means we have about 4001 including choices including atheism and only one is correct. It means that even you as a Christian has a high probability of going to hell in the remaining 3,999 religions if you made the wrong choice by becoming a Christian. An atheist is more likely to be correct because he lumps all the 4,000 gods into one by rejecting them all together. An atheist has a 50-50 chance while a Christian has a 1 in about 4,001 chance of being correct.

You see your logic is bad right?

So in same vain,u believe in all the 4000 God's except that of the Christian God...even with what u posted up there,was it not said by a man like u?u are working with probabilities going by this analogy
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by exnovio(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113056289]Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..[/quote
My friend shut up your mouth
In the book of John 10.39 and Luke 4.30 there where incidents where Jesus Himself The Messiah,Son of the Almighty God,Prince of Peace ,the only Mediator between God Almighty and man,The only perfect Man that had walked this earth,had to escape been attacked by the pharises and scribes fanatics.
Kumuyi did the very right thing,been a Christian does not mean foolish and putting our precious lives on the line,op I pray u encounter God one day just like the Apostle Paul .
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol... At this point, I can't save you, because nothing I preach would change your mindset.
Since he is imaginary to you, it is upon him, him alone, the maker of heaven and earth Jehova, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and his Christ our Lord Jesus who died for all so we might be saved. It is upon him to visit you and make you feel his power and authority. It is not my fight, rather it is him alone that can make you believe him.

Happy Sunday bro. Peace be unto you!
lol. Look at delusional people thinking they can save others. Awon oponu alainironu. You have not saved yourself you are talking about saving others. Show me one single thing your god is useful for

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ausval: 8:12am On May 22, 2022
Satan at work
But the righteous will always prevail
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Oluwatobike: 8:12am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Psalm 14:1
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
he can't, no evidence that he exist

Lols..anyone can not just ask God to send thunder and it will manifest...there are levels to FAITH
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
just STFU , knowing that there's a supreme being has nothing to do with religion...y u this draft?
hehehe. Wise man. Please can you tell me about this supreme being you are so sure of without any religion perhaps I can learn from your wisdom. Perhaps you will tell me something different from the stupid things I have always heard people like you say

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2022
You are covered by the blood of Jesus nah. That cancellation is a blasphemy oo because is like saying your Jesus isn't capable of protecting you from those terrorists.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 8:14am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm still forcing you to read the link.
What other evidence do you need to give me that you reason this way because you have a bad reading culture and don't have access to recent information.
You are not even willing to open the article. That's funny seriously, I won't take you seriously if you don't open that article and point to thr errors in it.
. It's a problem in Africa, we don't read. It's what you are portraying to me here
I first asked you a question then you started coming up with articles, science and biology. Why not answer my question at least from what you read from the article?..if I must I read your shared link to agree with you that God does not exist, then read the Bible to agree with me that God exist.

This is the problem with you atheist, especially Nigerian/African wana-be atheist.
You have no knowledge of your own but dependant on what scientist have written down for academic relevance.

I am not written exams that you are expecting me to read and graphs answers ready for random questions.

My question is clear, "how did the first man came into existence, not just that, but with reproductive organs perfectly designed to to fit into each other for reproduction?"

Ok..let me come down to your level.....for instance you ask me "how did humans came into existence?"...I will tell you that, God, an intelligent being created them...

So oga, answer my question, but if you can't, you can as well stop quoting me, I don't think I have time for dumb wana-be atheist this morning pls...
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2022
6pack:
God can't send Thunder?

There are levels to FAITH bro.u can't just ask God to send thunder by mere saying.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

Lols..anyone can not just ask God to send thunder and it will manifest...there are levels to FAITH
I was once a fool like you. Dont worry u go get sense last last keep believing you there is one god out there that hears you
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 8:16am On May 22, 2022
Ifyken2:

Deutoronomy 22:28-29- rape virgins to marry them. I think this law should be applied in Nigeria so broke guys like us will have chance of marrying.
An abolished law. Broke guys, work hard to marry.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by dubene: 8:18am On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=113056330]Good decision. The state actors are on the sidelines waiting to unleash mayhem on the people that will attend the crusade and then pin it on IPOB. The center knows about what is happening in the east[/quot
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I first asked you a question then you started coming up with articles, science and biology. Why not answer my question at least from what you read from the article?..if I must I read your shared link to agree with you that God does not exist, then read the Bible to agree with me that God exist.

This is the problem with you atheist, especially Nigerian/African wana-be atheist.
You have no knowledge of your own but dependant on what scientist have written down for academic relevance.

I am not written exams that you are expecting me to read and graphs answers ready for random questions.

My question is clear, "how did the first man came into existence, not just that, but with reproductive organs perfectly designed to to fit into each other for reproduction?"

Ok..let me come down to your level.....for instance you ask me "how did humans came into existence?"...I will tell you that, God, an intelligent being created them...

So oga, answer my question, but if you can't, you can as well stop quoting me, I don't think I have time for dumb wana-be atheist this morning pls...
he is right. You guys are daft. You go blabla black thinking you know what you are talking about. It is right there before your nose yet you cannot see it. How god is useless because it does not exist. Only little children should be believing such lies that there is a god just as there must be tooth fairies

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Tobex31(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2022
Making them feel rediculous from a mockery stand point is in it self rediculous! They believe God exists, you don't believe. Then rest!!! They aren't mocking you on your believe of God non-existence. So, why should you on theirs?
You forcing your believe on them through mockery and sort is absolutely unacceptable. Be guilded.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by snoopz: 8:18am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not that God doesn't exist but the bible also said blessing on the servant wey use sense do am... Imminent danger dey, so why test God on something you could have easily avoided?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / The Mark Of The Beast / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.