Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning (32899 Views)

Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 6:32am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

This is not a prove to support of rape.
Those who are raping in modern times we know them, their region & their religion.
But chickens like you dare not mention them.
All you atheists v a grace. The grace to tab Christians n go scott free.
Tiwon ba bi e da, talk about Muhammad. If your head won't leave your body.
Raping is sleeping with someone without his or her consent and that's what God did to Mary before Mary gave birth to Jesus (logically, Jesus was a bastard child)

Why do you want to drop logic because it's in conflict with your belief? That's cognitive dissonance

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by redcliff: 6:33am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..

what do you do for a living?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:33am On May 22, 2022
Ninisun:

Why not concentrate on your own belief and leave others to theirs? Must you manipulate everyone to your own ideology or belief? As you are dead in spirit and mind, God can never die and likewise Christianity and so deal with it.
It's cool..I wasn't expecting something reasonable from a religious Dumbo.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:33am On May 22, 2022
redcliff:

what do you do for a living?
You don't wanna know boy.. kiss
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
There's no God.
Only fools believe things without evidence.
If you are not a fool, show me the evidence for your God.

The evidence is all around u my dear brother.even u are a living evidence that GOD exist..do u even realise that there are some things u don't know about yourself? Yes yourself.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Beautygoddesss: 6:36am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
There's no God.
Only fools believe things without evidence.
If you are not a fool, show me the evidence for your God.
if am a fool 4 GOD.THEN LEAVE IT.AS 4 ME GOD IS REAL IF NOT 4 HIM I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD.MANY ARE DYING LIKE CHICKENS EVERYDAY BUT AM STILL HERE.IF U DNT BELIEVE THEN 4GET IT ALL I KNOW IS GOD IS REAL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 6:37am On May 22, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
if am a fool 4 GOD.THEN LEAVE IT.AS 4 ME GOD IS REAL IF NOT 4 HIM I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD.MANY ARE DYING LIKE CHICKENS EVERYDAY BUT AM STILL HERE.IF U DNT BELIEVE THEN 4GET IT ALL I KNOW IS GOD IS REAL!!!!
seems like there's no evidence

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

All these under old testament.
Anyways all you mentioned happened for certain reasons & were abolished.
Now if not for the Pentecostal Christianity that Jesus brought, them fit don use you for sacrifice.
Have you considered how Christianity gave you freedom of speech?
Can you insult Islam freely as you do here or in reality? That's if you v balls sef?
Then remove the old testament from the Bible so we can criticize the new testament...are you saying your God changes.?

The Old Testament had capital punishment for blasphemy...The New Testament occurs under Roman law so there is no freedom of speech as evidenced by the Romans crucifying Christ who as far as I can tell did nothing that we would consider worthy of capital punishment...
It not only disallow freedom of speech but also thought and choice..

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 6:39am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Raping is sleeping with someone without his or her consent and that's what God did to Mary before Mary gave birth to Jesus (logically, Jesus was a bastard child)

Why do you want to drop logic because it's in conflict with your belief? That's cognitive dissonance
Mr cognitive dissonance. You might v heard of Jesus's sacred nature.
Before Mary got pregnant, it was revealed to her. So...it's a consensual agreement.
You can't win this in any court.
Your logic is trashed.
I stand on the scrotum of your logic with my shoe heel, applying pressure as it's tearing & hurting you. grin

Last Drop:
If dem born you well, go to Islam n yab them. Shebi the two religions has similarities. So pick faults from Koran if you v balls & your head is well cemented!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by mmsen: 6:39am On May 22, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Hope u don't say this when it comes to the peaceful people so they won't Deborah you grin

Their text tells them to kill in their name of their nonsense. They don't hide who they are. People choose to turn their heads.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Beautygoddesss: 6:39am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he enjoys people getting raped..why couldn't he stop them..?
He commanded and perpetrated numerous killing in the Bible book.
did u see anywhere GOD told them 2 rape.wat of those times that the israelites women and children were taken by another nations as slaves that david had to fight 2 gain them bk
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by LINTUNE(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha what grace? well let's say he does exist..but he is powerless and weak..or he is a rape apologist and serial killer or a lover of violence..is that cool? wink
u are just being plainly stupid, u just want everyone to notice u..we have core atheist reading this post, but u will never see them post stuff like this, u are just a wannabe atheist seeking attention...even daft person knows there's actually a supreme being, the designs and creation of Earth is so exact and precise mathematically that so many scientist are beginning to accept the existence of a supreme being responsible for all these...make ur research and stop forming woke,it won't help u at all.....your likes don't know know anything in science, I'm sure if I ask u the basics in physics, u will just disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by GloriousGbola: 6:41am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..

this is not so much about religion, but about the fact that gangs of terrorist criminals are dictating what happens in the SE. this is collapsed state territory.

can you see any major construction projects being flagged off in any SE state in the future?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
How did you know this?
How come all the evidence that we have says direct opposite of what the Bible says?

And what are the evidence that u have? List them let's see
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

Can u tell us about the first human and how the first human came into existence using ur science analogy?
Science assumes life originated without the help of mythical gods...
It’s still working on the details so stay tuned and put the religious nonsense out of your mind... wink
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by redcliff: 6:41am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't wanna know boy.. kiss

ok...man
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Admiral49(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know GOD exist... You cannot be angry with GOD forever
GOD LOVES YOU
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Beautygoddesss: 6:42am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
seems like there's no evidence
the evidence is all around u cnt see it cuz u r blind.u tink science prove everytin
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by IgOga(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2022
And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town. - Matthew 10:14

These are the instructions of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Do not force anyone who reject you. Do not fight for God. Leave them to the day of judgement. It will be better for Sodom on that day than for those who reject the gospel of Jesus Christ
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by SHINJA: 6:42am On May 22, 2022
Una really get time to dey exchange word with naija fake atheist ..

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44am On May 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
u are just being plainly stupid, u just want everyone to notice u..we have core atheist reading this post, but u will never see them post stuff like this, u are just a wannabe atheist seeking attention...even daft person knows there's actually a supreme being, the designs and creation of Earth is so exact and precise mathematically that so many scientist are beginning to accept the existence of a supreme being responsible for all these...make ur research and stop forming woke,it won't help u at all.....your likes don't know know anything in science, I'm sure if I ask u the basics in physics, u will just disgrace yourself.
I don't need to know anything about physics before I can stand by the fact that God and his counterpart are all man-made..
Do you have a problem with that..?cry . grin

Yeah I am a wannabe atheist who doesn't believe in an imaginary creature and always criticize him..you still have a problem..cry cos you ain't see nothing yet..

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Mooh247: 6:44am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
How did you know this?
How come all the evidence that we have says direct opposite of what the Bible says?

I am not a conspiracy theories fan but many declassified US data gives credence to the fact that UFO and alliens exist

As for Bible.. it was written by men like you trying to give account of their experience with God
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 6:45am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then remove the old testament from the Bible so we can criticize the new testament...are you saying your God changes.?

The Old Testament had capital punishment for blasphemy...The New Testament occurs under Roman law so there is no freedom of speech as evidenced by the Romans crucifying Christ who as far as I can tell did nothing that we would consider worthy of capital punishment...
It not only disallow freedom of speech but also thought and choice..
You can't remove the beginning of your history cos there are things you think are bad there.
This old testament has a lot of good deeds. You no see that one. Na those that you think are negative you dey see.
You baby atheists always dwell on faults n not progress.
Anyways, pls what's your say on Islam?
Don't be biased. Spit as it dey hurt you!
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Beautygoddesss: 6:45am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he enjoys people getting raped..why couldn't he stop them..?
He commanded and perpetrated numerous killing in the Bible book.
thats in d old testament.do u see GOD TELING PPLE 2 KILL NW
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 6:45am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

The evidence is all around u my dear brother.even u are a living evidence that GOD exist..do u even realise that there are some things u don't know about yourself? Yes yourself.
Show me evidence that everything that I see around me is evidence for your God.

Everything I see around me is evidence for everything I see around me. And that's what it is

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On May 22, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
did u see anywhere GOD told them 2 rape.wat of those times that the israelites women and children were taken by another nations as slaves that david had to fight 2 gain them bk
He didn't..but he keep watching thousand of women get raped right?
Nicee..
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Market don spoil for this one. No offering , no seed , no tithe

they don't collect offerings for any of their crusade
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Beautygoddesss: 6:48am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

wat are u even saying.how did GOD Rape mary did GOD nt send angel gabriel to tell her of wat he plans 4 her and did she nt accept it.mary agreed 4 GOD to use her.if she did nt agree GOD would have left her 4 some1 else
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Mooh247: 6:48am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's why we have the laws in the first place..you break it then you pay the price..We've had religion for over 75,000 years and yet crime is still a thing..religious people still commit crimes..many prison inmates are believers and we still need secular laws and punishments to reinforce moral precepts...so your point holds no water..

Laws are not as effective as Religious beliefs and moral guidance

The effectiveness of magic , metaphysical and extraterrestrial powers have been demonstrated countless times all over history yet you think God doesn't exist and every thing happened as mere coincidence according to big bang theory

I think you are simply scared of actual possibility of Life outside your physical existence and your denial is just a coping mechanisms

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Major1984(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2022
You are only deceiving yourself, because it's only a fool that thinks that there's no God, change your life and embrace Good.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

God has every right to use anybody to manifest his glory.he is the creator of everything.we are a living vessel unto God.he works in ways humans can never understand.God remains God.he can never be man..man remains man,he can never be God..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.