Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning (33019 Views)

Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23am On May 22, 2022
VlamesIffect:

there's no need to go into cheap insults, it's not necessary. Release your soul from this mortal bondage & discover whats on the other side. It's as practical as it can get. I'm not going to quote bible or start saying what you already know. Void yourself of this flesh. Experience infinity. Be a patriot for what you believe in.
Cheap insult after the insults on me..or do you want me to revisit your previous comment?
You are too weak..and weak people are confused..what is my belief? disbelief in the existence of gods and I am being a patriot by telling it to your face that God is a man made nonsense meant to deceive gullible persons like you..deal with that.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 7:24am On May 22, 2022
Tobex31:
If you know that the Christain God don't exist, Then, why the wailing? Why cant you just rest?mocking them is enough prove to show He really exist. Because mocking and jesting over what doesnt exist is not just stupidity but madness!
mocking them is not evidence that he exist. That's a poor way of reasoning.
Mocking them may be a way of letting them know that they are deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 7:25am On May 22, 2022
Better! They can keep slicing heads off people's shoulders and eat them. Life goes on.

Funny thing is, the people applauding this aren't based there. They're crowding every other states in the federation
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by KIDfurniture(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2022
Thanks…. How do they make profits from crusade ?

IgweBUIKE1:
they don't collect offerings for any of their crusade
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
mocking them is not evidence that he exist. That's a poor way of reasoning.
Mocking them may be a way of letting them know that they are deluded.
Niceeee..they are really deluded..
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Latakia(f): 7:26am On May 22, 2022
This Kumuyi sef funny, while Igbo are running away from their region to southwest and Kumuyi wan go there go do wetin. Igbo people are not Christians. The official region in Igboland according to their dilector and supleme leader is Judaism grin

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by lovedoctor26(m): 7:27am On May 22, 2022
To all who still claims there's no God, I laff. U will definitely know there's God the day u breathe ur last and close ur eyes in death.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 7:28am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If you did biology in school and you are still asking this then I must encoi9thr government to genuinely invest in proper education, however if you genuinely want evidence of eb9of humans, we have millions of them on the internet and we have more evidence than even gravity. I cannot lecture you biology on nairaland, you have to educate yourslef

Like I said, you didn't do well on biology hence these things will not become questions.
The link below dissects evidence for evolution. It's from Wikipedia, read it carefully since you are less busy. If you cannot read it, it means no one can help cure your ignorance. No one will teach you biology if you are willing to read.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
thank you for encouraging me to do better with biological knowledge to get knowledge about the existence of life, pls I return your advice to you, as biology and other science recordings holds undisputable information about life, pls read the Bible, there you will find the knowledge you seek.

If you have done that already but choose to ignore thise information for scientific information, that is where you will have to quit seeking evidence of God from people who believe in the existence of God and information made available to them from the inspired word of God (the Bible)

As biology and science textbook are your manure to believing that God does not exist, that is how our Bible also provide us with evidence that he exist...
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
zedegit:
sad. MNK trial Is on Thursday which ipob has forced to be sit at home in SE, the crusade committee should have considered that.

The sit at home should stop.
Thought u said de sit at home is wasting be of time,
Why are u tell dem 2 stop it Afonja?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by mazizitonene(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't need to know anything about physics before I can stand by the fact that God and his counterpart are all man-made..
Do you have a problem with that..?cry . grin

Yeah I am a wannabe atheist who doesn't believe in an imaginary creature and always criticize him..you still have a problem..cry cos you ain't see nothing yet..
you'll need some reasonable IQ level and deep meditation to understand that God truly Exists. And God existing is beyond Christianity, Islam, Buddhist or traditional religion....which all, are us mortals, seeking the way to God.

And why God doesn't act as you want him to?.....Look at it this way, assume you're God, you are not limited by time. You have seen this and similar events play out over and over again over centuries. Perhaps you interfered once or twice before (as recorded in religious text). You may decide to let a particular set go through a series of event. And allow Atheist (like yourself) bask in their ignorance and have a field day. Why?? You've seen it all, you're not limited by time. It's nothing new to you. You know how it eventually plays out. You've seen and permitted worse in times past and perhaps even in the future.....perhaps for "variety of entertainment".
That an atheist insists there's no God, despite the design of nature and the world, even the human body.......will not even bother God one bit and does not change the fact that he is. Hope you and your lots get the basic idea and re-trace your steps.......

Even in your atheistic state, God can decide to use or allow you to be great and you'll still die a disillusioned Atheist....that's why he's God.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ochyes: 7:31am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..

If you don't know God on earth you will after you leave planet earth. But then it will be too late.

Accept Jesus as your Saviour today and be reconciled back to God now you still have opportunity.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by PDJT: 7:33am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm ... So the level of insecurity in the east has deteriorated to this that not even the State governor could guaranteed adequate security for a crusade program

The peaceful southeast is turning to something else, all thanks to IPOB/ESN.
[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 6pack: 7:34am On May 22, 2022
God can't send Thunder?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by VlamesIffect(f): 7:34am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cheap insult after the insults on me..or do you want me to revisit your previous comment?
You are too weak..and weak people are confused..what is my belief? disbelief in the existence of gods and I am being a patriot by telling it to your face that God is a man made nonsense meant to deceive gullible persons like you..deal with that.

Na fam. I know what an insult is, this is a direct & real conversation. If you see it as an insult then you are myopic - that's an insult. There's no need to call me what i already know. A firm believer will want to be devoted 100% to their cause.... I'm only helping you achieve that full potential. Die for that cause. That belief you strongly hold in your ordinary mortal flesh. Go out & if you wish & can...come back alive. & I will be an ardent follower of your movement. But until then there's no need stating words from your mortal flesh without an experience of what's on the other side.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by whitebeard(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
u are a baby sha..! Most atheist way of reason is completely illogical based on ignorance, u sound so stupid and hopeless. Cry me a river wimp, omo I detest weakness and inferiority complex...u disgust me.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 6pack: 7:35am On May 22, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Thanks…. How do they make profits from crusade ?

they still pay tithes
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 7:37am On May 22, 2022
lovedoctor26:
To all who still claims there's no God, I laff. U will definitely know there's God the day u breathe ur last and close ur eyes in death.
You probably skipped class during philosophy and logic, or you didn't even attend a university, or your university didn't offer philosophy and logic as a course or they did and you didn't pay attention. You passed it by cheating which is a typical Nigerian way of passing exams.
Because if you actually understand philosophy then you will know this this argument is dead on arrival. It's called the Pascal’s wager. Pascal's wager is a philosophical argument presented by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, theologian, mathematician, and physicist, Blaise Pascal (1623–1662). It posits that human beings wager with their lives that God either exists or does not.

However, Pascal's logic is flawed in a way that it greatly underestimated the complexity of the issue. The first flaw is that people have more than two choices to make. He assumed that the only two choices is the Christian God and no Christian God, forgetting that we have about 4000 gods today.
It means we have about 4001 choices including atheism and only one is correct. It means that even you as a Christian has a high probability of going to hell in the remaining 3,999 religions if you made the wrong choice by becoming a Christian. An atheist is more likely to be correct because he lumps all the 4,000 gods into one by rejecting them all together. An atheist has a 50-50 chance while a Christian has a 1 in about 4,001 chance of being correct.

You see your logic is bad right?

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 7:38am On May 22, 2022
6pack:
God can't send Thunder?
he can't, no evidence that he exist
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 7:40am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
thank you for encouraging me to do better with biological knowledge to get knowledge about the existence of life, pls I return your advice to you, as biology and other science recordings holds undisputable information about life, pls read the Bible, there you will find the knowledge you seek.

If you have done that already but choose to ignore thise information for scientific information, that is where you will have to quit seeking evidence of God from people who believe in the existence of God and information made available to them from the inspired word of God (the Bible)

As biology and science textbook are your manure to believing that God does not exist, that is how our Bible also provide us with evidence that he exist...
Have you read the link I shared?

You have to read it. You have to learn to stress yourself mentally to get knowledge. Read the link and then raise disputes in the link. Lack of zeal to read is why we have many religious ignoramuses in Africa.

It's only when you have read it and shown that you are capable of researching and building your knowledge that I will engage you else I will assume you are one of these ignorant people who want to impose their God on me.

You asked for evidence of how the first human came to be and now you cannot read the evidence. How do I discuss with such a person?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If you did biology in school and you are still asking this then I must encourage the government to genuinely invest in proper education, however if you genuinely want evidence of humans, we have millions of them on the internet and we have more evidence than even gravity. I cannot lecture you biology on nairaland, you have to educate yourself. If you didn't get biology in secondary school, what's the guarantee that you will understand it on nairaland?

Like I said, you didn't do well in biology hence these things will not become questions.
The link below dissects evidence for evolution. It's from Wikipedia, read it carefully since you are less busy. If you cannot read it, it means no one can help cure your ignorance. No one will teach you biology if you are willing to read.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent

Lolz,so u trying to tell us evolution brought about the first man or woman on Earth.cus according to evolution in your biology textbook,it can't really occur without another been involved.the question now is how did the one been involved came into existence?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by puzzlegate(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And you think you are doing GOD ? You are doing your self. Displaying your gross ignorance in the public . If you don't believe God exists ,how then do you believe you exists ? Who can bring something from nothing ? How can you build a thing (you) on nothing (GOD). The greatest foolishness is believing " There is no GOD"

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by blueAgent(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are the biggest naive fool I have ever seen.

Your ability to type this ,even though it was senseless is becos of Christainity that brought western education that freed you from Archaic African religeon and customs.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 7:47am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

Lolz,so u trying to tell us evolution brought about the first man or woman on Earth.cus according to evolution in your biology textbook,it can't really occur without another been involved.the question now is how did the one been involved came into existence?
Have you read the link? You are sounding like someone that hasn't read it.
If you don't like reading science articles, you will mostly become an ignorant religous person.
When we post articles like this, we post it so that you read it before making ignorant statements because this concern you rose already has been addressed in that article you refused to open
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Havertz10: 7:50am On May 22, 2022
Rayjnr:

Try am. Make u see how we go welcome una idiots
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 7:51am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Have you read the link I shared?

You have to read it. You have to learn to stress yourself mentally to get knowledge. Read the link and then raise disputes in the link. Lack of zeal to read is why we have many religious ignoramuses in Africa.

It's only when you have read it and shown that you are capable of researching and building your knowledge that I will engage you else I will assume you are one of these ignorant people who want to impose their God on me.

You asked for evidence of how the first human came to be and now you cannot read the evidence. How do I discuss with such a person?
the more reason I won't blame you for reasoning the way you do, not believing the existence of God is even the list thing you can believe with such mentality.

Sharing any article with me to read and get answers to my question should be completely out of our discussion if you have been using your brain at it full capacity.

I don't know else to I can make you understand That, biology or any written information, I won't welcome in this discussion but rather refer you to the Bible to get the answers you seek...

If information contain in the link you shared is enough to convince me that God does not exist, then the one contained in the Bible is enough to convince you that God exist...this is simple to understand naa, why are you stressing yourself?

You rely on what science and biology told you about the none existence of God while I rely on Bible information about his existence sir..

Be specific to my request and stop displaying atheism that you can't even defend with common reasoning
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Salvador1: 7:51am On May 22, 2022
desiredhome:

East are their own problem...... when you think you know pass everybody......
keep quiet.
FG is the cause of everything.
They have failed to do their work.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by absoluteSuccess: 7:52am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No wonder you are defending the girls mating with dogs. You must be very right in all your claims and conclusions
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
God raped Mary and liked millions.

It's written in your Bible

No,God didn't rape Mary. its just the way u have decided to believe the story.its not meant for u to understand physically.and because there was no physical intercourse and ur science couldn't prove anything like that,u then decided to call it rape knowing fully well that even science only believe what they see and probably touch...now in terms of seeing,how many people saw God raping Mary? Just U?I pray God help u
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by ufotunang: 7:53am On May 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm ... So the level of insecurity in the east has deteriorated to this that not even the State governor could guaranteed adequate security for a crusade program

The peaceful southeast is turning to something else, all thanks to IPOB/ESN.
... that was why I have been saying dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this IPOB issues... that the federal government should dialogue with IPOB so this IPOB issues can be solved...no problem without a solution...how long will the South East continue like this
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 7:53am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
the more reason I won't blame you for reasoning the way you do, not believing the existence of God is even the list thing you can believe with such mentality.

Sharing any article with me to read and get answers to my question should be completely out of our discussion if you have been using your brain at it full capacity.

I don't know else to I can make you understand That, biology or any written information, I won't welcome in this discussion but rather refer you to the Bible to get the answers you seek...

If information contain in the link you shared is enough to convince me that God does not exist, then the one contained in the Bible is enough to convince you that God exist...this is simple to understand naa, why are you stressing yourself?

You rely on what science and biology told you about the none existence of God while I rely on Bible information about his existence sir..

Be specific to my request and stop displaying atheism that you can't even defend with common reasoning
I'm still forcing you to read the link.
What other evidence do you need to give me that you reason this way because you have a bad reading culture and don't have access to recent information.
You are not even willing to open the article. That's funny seriously, I won't take you seriously if you don't open that article and point to thr errors in it.
. It's a problem in Africa, we don't read. It's what you are portraying to me here
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Mrexcell(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2022
What are even the real intentions of all these crusades is it to raise funds and bring more members for their church business or to win souls for christ? Kumuiyi can pray for the south east from his base ipob is right any mass gathering right now in igboland is not advisable criminal elements that have been causing havoc in the region can easily infiltrate the crusade and maim innocent people while ipob will end up as the scape goat to be blamed for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.