Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. (2122 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by 22o62021: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
She came around and after normal s3x with her, I stood up and went inside the bathroom to clean up. I came out and started pressing phone, her face was not smiling.
I asked her what the issue was, and this girl reply was " I feel like killing you now", I was shocked. She started questioning me.
I be like ashawo for your eye? All the time you keep doing this, me still confused, Once you cum, you go just stand up and pick your phone, no cuddles after s3x, no chit chat, you just de act like you carry ashawo for road come cure konji. I feel killing you now for this thing. I apologized but I have lost interest in s3x with her

Maybe next time I forgot to cuddle her, she fit stab me, news go carry am say man died after s3x.

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by godgrace777(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Update me when the news reach nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Anny69: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
😂Omg! She's right sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by lordnkem000(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
What's the difference between normal girlfriend and ashawo? because that your normal girlfriend dey go blow another guy as ashawo and still return to u as legit. I just hope guys are wise because these girls are all hustlers looking for their next meal and pay day. Loyalties in the wind

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Nicepoker(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
After scoring a goal she expected you to stay inside the net and jubilate? grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by marlow1962(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Run or kill her first, either way one of you must go.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Eyinju112(f): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
😂
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Aboks(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
you follow big yansh enter cubana

u don go love ashawo
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by 22o62021: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:
😂Omg! She's right sha.

I felt for her sha
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Talkisneeded: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Most girls are like that sha, Always complaining and guys giving attention to the phone.
Not my girlfriend sha, she sleeps immediately after 2 hours of sex, every woman sleeps after sex with me, I'm a stallion,king kong,godzilla,Eros and whatever sex God you can think off rolled in one.
I'm Quadri omo iya alagbo-- your number one sexual enhancement plug
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by seanery: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sigh...!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Johnycastro18: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by imagrg(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Maybe you are a one-minute man. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by talented321: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
She want to kill you because of sex. Why not tell her to find another partner. People dey sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
Guy,

You're about to die soon because of the olosho that you're bleeping... Infact, you're a walking corpse.

That your olosho babe is gonna be your undoing

I suggest you dump her immediately irrespective of the sweetness of her Toto.

Your parents would soon read about your obituary announcement soon.

Cheers!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by flokii: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
OP just dey use the innocent girl cure conji.. it shows from the writeup.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by flokii: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
talented321:
She want to kill you because of sex. Why not tell her to find another partner.
People dey sha.

Read the writeup.. he doesn't cuddle or kiss the girl in question after having sex. More like 'do quick make I wear cloth, go press phone' arrangememt. The thing come dey pain the girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by Hollybratt(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
All this knacking knacking boy self 😂
Don't worry angels don already booked apartment for you for hell 😎
IRMC
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by rickleye: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Shows you’re immature.
She’s not a piece of meat.
In this instance she is right !
I know after your cum and refactory period kicks in you want nothing to do with sex . But take the effort to get her a glass of wine or water and give her peck and say thanks dear or babe.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by jattopeter(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2023
You are very sensible . Thats how it should be . I understand the lady very well. Its a bit wrong , show the lady you are abit romantic not that you just enter the bathroom .
rickleye:
Shows you’re immature.
She’s right ! I know after your cum and refactory period kicks in , you want nothing to do with sex . But take the effort to get her a glass of wine or water and give her peck and say thanks dear or babe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. by dkidd: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
U are playing with fire. This only happens when a guy fails to define the relationship. U are turning a booty call to a girlfriend unknowingly. That was how one stripper that I was just knacking we both agreed there wasn't going to be anything attached but purely physical only for us to start then after a week she started saying I love u. Me I will just laugh which was my only response. Next thing she wanted more.. demanding kisses I completely avoided it and reminded her what it was we were doing. Next she wanted rawlings, kisses and the lovey dovey things... I had to just cut her off because I saw where it was heading. Op since this one is showing violent tendencies just abort mission for ur own safety

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? / Tips On How To Celebrate My First Year Wedding Anniversary / Will You Date Or Marry Your Best Friends Ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.