Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Rapture, Are You Prepared? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture, Are You Prepared? (14691 Views)

Are You Prepared For The New World Order / Rapture. Are You Rapturable Now? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
paxonel:
There is no rapture in the bible.
It is all together a cooked doctrine of the ancient Roman catholic, geared at enslaving and impoverishing the mind

Atleast make research before you start condemning people and using the Catholic church as the scapegoat of everything you dislike.

The Catholic Church does not teach rapture. It is a protestant doctrine

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin
1corinthians 6:2-3
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Cross check this against Revelation 20 v 4-6. It doesn’t match. Yes, the saints shall judge the world BUT! In Revelation 20 v 4-6, in the first resurrection where the saints would receive their reward and reign with Christ there are thrones quite alright, but believers cannot be the judge and the judged. Simple elimination.

They (the Saints) will judge the world when they reign with Christ in the millennial kingdom.

Going further in that chapter, in the second resurrection, there is only one throne. The Great white throne judgment. No extra thrones for anyone else to judge from.

Krismas:

Matt 19:28-29
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

I hope you can see that there are 12 thrones in there.

Read from Matthew 19 v 23, Jesus was speaking to his disciples only. Not the entire crowd that followed him. Context! 12 disciples, 12 thrones.

This links in beautifully to tell us those who have been given thrones to reward the saints in Revelation 20 v 4. The 12 disciples are those on the throne. (And the 24 elders perhaps)
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by dasparrow: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hear the Word of the Lord. Pestilences and diseases are coming. Repent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU3DNoVEvrQ
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iyasaburi:

They were not taken away, they were destroyed by the flood, not taken away. It was Noah and those with him who can be said to be taken, lifted up by the water from among the sinners, while the sinners were left below and destroyed.

Read the scriptures again, the truth is staring at you in plain sight.

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until THE FLOOD CAME AND "TOOK THEM" ALL AWAY. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will "BE TAKEN" and the other left.

1. From the above verses, who was “taken away” in the days of Noah?

2. Who was left behind?

Iyasaburi:

This same scenerio is what will happen at Christ second coming.

In this your scenario, will Jesus come back before the great tribulation?

Iyasaburi:

The saints of God lifted while the unbelievers will remain to face judgment.
NOTE
Every one that faces that judgement seat is already condemned, according to
John 3:18: "18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

I disagree with you. Read Revelation 20 v 4-6 carefully. The partakers of the first resurrection will face some thrones and be judged to receive their reward and reign with Christ for a 1,000 years.

Secondly, in the Second resurrection. Not everybody who is involved in the great white throne judgment would be condemned (remember, this does not concern partakers of the first resurrection)

Everyone who partakes in the second resurrection will be judged according “to their deeds”. It is those whose names are not written in the book of life that’ll be condemned.

Read Revelation 20 slowly. You will see the truth for yourself.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Is there a temple in heaven? Yes
Will there also be a temple in Israel in the end times? Yes

Is there Mount Zion in heaven? Yes
Is there Mount Zion on Earth? Yes.

Divide the word properly and get the context.

Revelation 14:1-3.
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion[/b
[b][/i]], and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Bros, please read Revelation 14 v 1-3 slowly. Look at the parts I bolded. They (the lamb and 144,000) were on Mount Sion (not heaven)

Secondly, if they (the 144,000) were already in heaven, why did Apostle John hear a sound "from heaven"?

The 144,000 were on mount Sion (not heaven), the lamb was with them. Only the 144,000 could learn a new song which was played from the throne room of heaven.

grin U have not researched enough to see Zion have metaphorical meanings even in plane text of scriptures. There is no mount Zion it’s just a hill close to the old city. But Bible uses the word for even the city itself, heaven and Nation Israel. Ask google if u doubt
1 And I LOOKED[i]
and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion
I try to bolden a part of the scripture u neglected
John was not in heaven seeing Zion as u assume. Rather he saw it from a far and heard the voice coming from the same location which is heaven.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin U have not researched enough to see Zion have metaphorical meanings even in plane text of scriptures. There is no mount Zion it’s just a hill close to the old city. But Bible uses the word for even the city itself, heaven and Nation Israel. Ask google if u doubt
In addition, I try to bolden a part of the scripture u neglected
John was not in heaven seeing Zion as u assume. Rather he saw it from a far and heard the voice coming from the same location which is heaven.

Bros, the question is simple. Ask yourself, if the Mount Zion in that context is the one in heaven and the 144,000 are there… then why did Apostle John hear the music “FROM HEAVEN” if they (the 144,000) are already in heaven?

Don’t ignore these tiny but critical details.

Is Mount Zion on earth? Yes or No

That’s the question.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Bros, the question is simple. Ask yourself, if the Mount Zion in that context is the one in heaven and the 144,000 are there… then why did Apostle John hear the music “FROM HEAVEN” if they (the 144,000) are already in heaven?

Don’t ignore these tiny but critical details.

Is Mount Zion on earth? Yes or No

That’s the question.
grin The Apostle was not in heaven himself. He saw a scene in heaven from the earth and heard a voice also from heaven
If u read every thing holistically u will agree those 144k people were not standing on any where earth
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
1 And I LOOKED[i][/i] and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion
I try to bolden a part of the scripture u neglected

I never assumed John was in Heaven.

My point is, the 144,000 are not in heaven either. The Lamb and the 144,000 was right in front of John (who is not in heaven at the time)

Revelation 14 v 1-3
1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
3 And they sang a new songbefore the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

John, the Lamb and the 144,000 are not in Heaven.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin The Apostle was not in heaven himself. He saw a scene in heaven from the earth and heard a voice also from heaven
If u read every thing holistically u will agree those 144k people were not standing on any where earth

So where was John? Bearing in mind the lamb and the 144,000 were right in front of John smiley
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's right, my rapture dream is similar, i was standing, and suddenly realized Jesus was coming, and then i felt, my self going up into the sky, it was so fast, and i also felt indescribable Joy and i was shouting the name of Jesus.

And once i was in the clouds, i saw a blurred image of someone who looked like a man, he was welcoming me, and i was thinking it was Jesus.

Another dream, i had, i was in my room, and then i went out to look through the window, and i saw a man in the sky looking carefully at the earth, and in my heart, i thought it was Jesus in the sky around the eastern part of the sky, and it seems to me, the time is close, becasue the man had a supernatural appearance, he looked very close and far. The bible talks about the angel, talking to the son of man in the cloud, to swing his sickle for the harvest.

yinkbell:
If anyone believe this portion of Scripture,then know that rapture is real: 1 Thessalonians 4 : 16 - 17
16:- for the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel and with a trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17:- After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air
You can only refute this truth only if you have written your own Bible to suit yourself.
Just, few weeks ago, I had a dream about rapture. There was a loud voice; just kind of noise I couldn't described. I ran out peeping through the gate bars. There was a couple caught up to the clouds, as I was watching them shooting up like a propel jet, myself was also caught when I raised my hands up in certain position upward. What marvel me most was indescribable joy I experienced within that just 1min I experienced up there. There was absolute joy. Joy and happiness that no man can ever describe. The I know that the earth atmosphere is charged with negative energies and cares and worries of this life have put a lot of pressure on we humans on this Earth. It is only in Christ we can enjoy everlasting peace.
No one should die without giving his/her life to Christ. Everything in the Holy Scripture is truth and will surely come to pass. RAPTURE IS REAL, GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

So where was John?

Hint: The Lamb and the 144,000 were right before him.
grin John himself was physically on Patmos Island
U telling me mt. Zion is located on Patmos?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin John himself was physically on Patmos Island
U telling me mt. Zion is located on Patmos?

Stop playing games. Right from Revelation 4 v 2, John was taken “in the Spirit” to see the things which will happen at the end of time.

Back to Revelation 14, John was not in heaven, but he saw the 144,000 and the Lamb right before him. Where was John whilst he was in the Spirit at the time…hmmm?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Stop playing games. Right from Revelation 4 v 2, John was taken “in the Spirit” to see the things which will happen at the end of time.

Back to Revelation 14, John was not in heaven, but he saw the 144,000 and the Lamb right before him. Where was John whilst he was in the Spirit at the time…hmmm?
grin Stop confusing yourself
U CANNOT BE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH AND STILL BE ON THE EARTH
REV 14:1-3
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which WERE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Hope2014(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
GooseBump:
This is my 4th time being to church this year. Not because of nothing, but because of my busy schedule. I've forgotten the last time I prayed sef.

The reason for the post was that, I've been having dreams about rapture since years back, but I just brush it off anytime I woke. The last one i had was like this. I saw myself in a big church, probably we were having a big crusade. Then suddenly one of the female ushers went missing. She was someone I knew. The husband was worried, we discovered she was the only missing. people started calling in and that's when we knew it was rapture. One person out of multiples was taken for rapture.

I woke up and as usual, I brush it off.
Getting to church today, I already missed the Sunday school. The bible passages that was read was Luke 27 which talked about how two people will be on a bed, one will be taken and the other will be left behind, two on the farm.
We all know the story.

So my question is, Are you prepared?
Bro Prepare ooo. Rapture will very very soon happen. All False Christ's and False Prophets have been fully anointed for deception after Rapture. Max 2-3 years.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Stop confusing yourself
U CANNOT BE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH AND STILL BE ON THE EARTH
REV 14:1-3
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which WERE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH

Beautiful! So believers on earth right now have not been redeemed by the blood of Christ going by your logic?

Question still stands…where was John since the Lamb and the 144,000 appeared right before him. You earlier mentioned John was not in heaven smiley
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hope2014:
Bro Prepare ooo. Rapture will very very soon happen. All False Christ's and False Prophets have been fully anointed for deception after Rapture. Max 2-3 years.

Same old false alarm that has been peddled since the days of John Darby (1800s)

Dream on…
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Cross check this against Revelation 20 v 4-6. It doesn’t match. Yes, the saints shall judge the world BUT! In Revelation 20 v 4-6, in the first resurrection where the saints would receive their reward and reign with Christ there are thrones quite alright, but believers cannot be the judge and the judged. Simple elimination.

They (the Saints) will judge the world when they reign with Christ in the millennial kingdom.

Going further in that chapter, in the second resurrection, there is only one throne. The Great white throne judgment. No extra thrones for anyone else to judge from.

I hope you can see that there are 12 thrones in there.

Read from Matthew 19 v 23, Jesus was speaking to his disciples only. Not the entire crowd that followed him. Context! 12 disciples, 12 thrones.

This links in beautifully to tell us those who have been given thrones to reward the saints in Revelation 20 v 4. The 12 disciples are those on the throne. (And the 24 elders perhaps)
grin The Revelation 20:6 which u trust in is d same that testify against u grin cheesy
Rev 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Equally Jesus spoke mostly to the 12. Everything that apply to one disciple apply to another disciple of Christ
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin The Revelation 20:6 which u trust in is d same that testify against u grin cheesy
Rev 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Equally Jesus spoke mostly to the 12. Everything that apply to one disciple apply to another disciple of Christ

This proves you didn’t read my post.

Read slowly, I mentioned “believers will judge the world when they reign with Christ for a thousand years.” How did you miss that? undecided

My point is, the church has nothing to do with the thrones mentioned in Revelation 20 v 4. It’s the 12 disciples (and perhaps the 24 elders) who have thrones and authority to judge and reward the saints! Jeez!!
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Beautiful! So believers on earth right now have not been redeemed by the blood of Christ going by your logic?

Question still stands…where was John since the Lamb and the 144,000 appeared right before him. You earlier mentioned John was not in heaven smiley
grin Redeemed by the blood is not the same thing as redeemed from the earth.
It means RESCUED FROM THE EARTH.
I can only advice u to read that place with a modern translation cos I perceive its KJV English dats worrying ur comprehension
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Redeemed by the blood is not the same thing as redeemed from the earth.
It means RESCUED FROM THE EARTH.
I can only advice u to read that place with a modern translation cos I perceive its KJV English dats worrying ur comprehension

All this round about will end when you answer this question.

John was in the Spirit right from Revelation 4 v 2.

You agreed John was not in Heaven in Revelation 14 v 1-3. The scriptures states it clearly the Lamb and the 144,000 were right in front of John.

1. Where was John located?
2. Where was the lamb and 144,000 located? Bearing in mind they were right in front of John?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

This proves you didn’t read my post.

Read slowly, I mentioned “believers will judge the world when they reign with Christ for a thousand years.” How did you miss that? undecided

My point is, the church has nothing to do with the thrones mentioned in Revelation 20 v 4. It’s the 12 disciples (and perhaps the 24 elders) who have thrones and authority to judge and reward the saints! Jeez!!
grin Am surprised u are still repeating ur funny logic again? U have to pass thru those THRONES in Rev 20 to earn the TAG Believer. It is with that tag u will ascend a throne down the line
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Am surprised u are still repeating ur funny logic again? U have to pass thru those THRONES in Rev 20 to earn the TAG Believer. It is with that tag u will ascend a throne down the line

Then you’ve not answered the original question I asked you;

Please kindly point out where precisely the scriptures shows the believers in the churches will have thrones which they will sit on to judge. Hopefully it’s not a verse interpreted out of context!

https://www.nairaland.com/7139191/rapture-prepared/7#113960216
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

All this round about will end when you answer this question.

John was in the Spirit right from Revelation 4 v 2.

You agreed John was not in Heaven in Revelation 14 v 1-3. The scriptures states it clearly the Lamb and the 144,000 were right in front of John.

1. Where was John located?
2. Where was the lamb and 144,000 located? Bearing in mind they were right in front of John?

grin Its possible u’ve never had a vision b4.
How can I explain to u dat a place in America can stand right b4 u in Nigeria?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Its possible u’ve never had a vision b4.
How can I explain to u dat a place in America can stand right b4 u in Nigeria?

Bros, having a vision and being caught up in the spirit are different experiences.

You’re still in your body in the case of a vision.

When you’re caught up in the Spirit, your consciousness leaves your physical body, it’s transferred substantially to your spirit man.

Don’t mix up one for the other. John was caught up in the Spirit from Revelation 4 v 2. He wasn’t having a vision.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Then you’ve not answered the original question I asked you;

Please kindly point out where precisely the scriptures shows the believers in the churches will have thrones which they will sit on to judge. Hopefully it’s not a verse interpreted out of context!

grin I have given u 1corinthians 6:2-3
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
IT IS ALL U NEED grin
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by yinkbell: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
That's right, my rapture dream is similar, i was standing, and suddenly realized Jesus was coming, and then i felt, my self going up into the sky, it was so fast, and i also felt indescribable Joy and i was shouting the name of Jesus.

And once i was in the clouds, i saw a blurred image of someone who looked like a man, he was welcoming me, and i was thinking it was Jesus.

Another dream, i had, i was in my room, and then i went out to look through the window, and i saw a man in the sky looking carefully at the earth, and in my heart, i thought it was Jesus in the sky around the eastern part of the sky, and it seems to me, the time is close, becasue the man had a supernatural appearance, he looked very close and far. The bible talks about the angel, talking to the son of man in the cloud, to swing his sickle for the harvest.

I pray, may we not miss the rapture in Jesus name. For those who are still doubting, may the Lord open their eyes to know the truth in Jesus name. Happy Sunday bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by yinkbell: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=yinkbell post=113962801][/quote]

I pray, may we not miss the rapture in Jesus name. For those who are still doubting, may the Lord open their eyes to know the truth in Jesus name. Happy Sunday bro.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin I have given u 1corinthians 6:2-3
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
IT IS ALL U NEED grin

Did the scriptures clearly state believers will have their thrones from which they’ll judge the world when they reign with Christ?

Or this is your own interpretation.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Bros, having a vision and being caught up in the spirit are different experiences.

You’re still in your body in the case of a vision.

When you’re caught up in the Spirit, your consciousness leaves your physical body, it’s transferred substantially to your spirit man.

Don’t mix up one for the other. John was caught up in the Spirit from Revelation 4 v 2. He wasn’t having a vision.
grin LOL grin U just confirmed my suspension
Wen u have a vision, u are caught up in spirit. It means the same thing
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by dragunov: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
seunmsg:
The day you die is the day of your rapture. If you’re one of those expecting one Angel Micheal to show up in the sky and blow a big trumpet and then you start flying like a bird to the sky, give yourself a very big head knock cos you’re sleeping on a bicycle. It’s never going to happen.

Just shut up. This is not Ape-E-C matters or fake political analysis. If you don't know something, humility dictates that you keep quiet.

So stop being silly, Daddy Toheebu.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin LOL grin U just confirmed my suspension
Wen u have a vision, u are caught up in spirit. It means the same thing

Please don’t make me laugh.
So for example, the man Paul wrote of in 2 Corinthians 12 v 2 that was “caught up in the spirit “ to heaven was having a vision? Lmao.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by 2elliot: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
GooseBump:
This is my 4th time being to church this year. Not because of nothing, but because of my busy schedule. I've forgotten the last time I prayed sef.

The reason for the post was that, I've been having dreams about rapture since years back, but I just brush it off anytime I woke. The last one i had was like this. I saw myself in a big church, probably we were having a big crusade. Then suddenly one of the female ushers went missing. She was someone I knew. The husband was worried, we discovered she was the only missing. people started calling in and that's when we knew it was rapture. One person out of multiples was taken for rapture.

I woke up and as usual, I brush it off.
Getting to church today, I already missed the Sunday school. The bible passages that was read was Luke 27 which talked about how two people will be on a bed, one will be taken and the other will be left behind, two on the farm.
We all know the story.

So my question is, Are you prepared?
Brother, you are not alone. I wish I can give you some Twitter contacts you can follow to find out the revelation of the truth. We are in the birth pangs, and the end is already here. The world is heading for the final tribulations, one that the world has never experienced. The beast system is here, and also the Antichrist is here to rule is final days. I said, I wish I can give you some handles you could follow to learn more about the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat / Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.