Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Rapture, Are You Prepared? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture, Are You Prepared? (14687 Views)

Are You Prepared For The New World Order / Rapture. Are You Rapturable Now? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Did the scriptures clearly state believers will have their thrones from which they’ll judge the world when they reign with Christ?

Or this is your own interpretation.
grin U cannot judge without a throne
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin LOL grin U just confirmed my suspension
Wen u have a vision, u are caught up in spirit. It means the same thing

In Revelation 17 v 3, John was having a vision abi? Despite it was stated clearly the Angel “carried him” … lol
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin U cannot judge without a throne

Thanks for confirming this is your own interpretation, and not what the scripture states.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Please don’t make me laugh.
So for example, the man Paul wrote of in 2 Corinthians 12 v 2 that was “caught up in the spirit “ to heaven was having a vision? Lmao.

grin Oh wot was he having?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Thanks for confirming this is your own interpretation, and not what the scripture states.
grin In the Bible thrones are for judgement
Until u sit on a throne u can’t render judgement
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

In Revelation 17 v 3, John was having a vision abi? Despite it was stated clearly the Angel “carried him” … lol
grin D prob u have now is that u have not clearly clarified to urself wot Vision means
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Naijanascam: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Accepting Jesus is salvation. His ministry

Accepting Jesus the nigerian way and doing the unthinkable..... Russians and the Chinese will be laughing at you seriously
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by zivility: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rapture has occurred. It's not a physical happening but a spiritual one! As many things in the scriptures, the meaning is spiritual.

A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day! Seek and you shall find. Don't depend on church or pastors or just the Bible!
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Hope2014(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Same old false alarm that has been peddled since the days of John Darby (1800s)

Dream on…
Guy it will shock you
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Amen, happy sunday.
yinkbell:

Luke 21:36

(36) Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Lebronjames23(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
This world is very funny. Just thinking about the billions of people that will be disappointed to learn that what they believe in is a mere story and totally different from the fate of our universe.
jokes on you, when rapture happens and u don't go eventually.. Come back to this post
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by paxonel(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ubenedictus:

Atleast make research before you start condemning people and using the Catholic church as the scapegoat of everything you dislike.

The Catholic Church does not teach rapture. It is a protestant doctrine
but the catholic started the rapture teaching and handed it to Protestants so many years ago?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by paxonel(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bj4christ:

I'm sure you are writng this because at one time you were serious about rapture
majority of Christians especially the pentecostals were serious about it at some point

but along the way you got discouraged.
I discovered in the bible that all the scriptures that were quoted in support of rapture were rather explaining something else.

You see, no matter how much you try to under play this serious issue,the truth is truth.
There's going to be rapture.
So, it will be wise to be prepared.
God will help us.
you are yet to read your bible for yourself that's why you are still saying this.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin In the Bible thrones are for judgement
Until u sit on a throne u can’t render judgement

Like the Book of Judges right? The Judges in Israel had thrones from which they ruled over Israel abi? cheesy
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hope2014:

Guy it will shock you

Like it shocked the previous generations that claimed “rapture” will happen in their lifetime Abi? cheesy
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Hope2014(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Like it shocked the previous generations that claimed “rapture” will happen in their lifetime Abi? cheesy
Boss, Rapture is on the way. This time is not a joke. This is the last generation.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin D prob u have now is that u have not clearly clarified to urself wot Vision means

Being caught up in the Spirit is an out of body experience.

In a vision, you’re still conscious…but Spiritual eyes are opened.

I’ve explained myself earlier on this.

John was caught up in the spirit (OBE), he was not having a “vision”

No need to hide away from the question I asked you. The lamb and the 144,000 were right in front of John in Revelation 14 v 1-3. They were not in Heaven.

The book of Revelation, John was very clear when he saw what happened in heaven…or what happened on earth. Revelation 14 v 1-3 was on earth, not heaven. Don’t add to the word of prophecy.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hope2014:

Boss, Rapture is on the way. This time is not a joke. This is the last generation.

Do you understand what you are saying?

Where did Jesus mention he will come for the church before the great tribulation?

Or is it because you read THE DAY OF THE LORD will come like a thief means it’s “rapture”?

1) On the day of the Lord, the sun will be darkened and the moon will turn to blood. The son of man will return, and ALL EYES shall see him.

2) In Matthew 24 v 29-31, Jesus mentioned this will happen “immediately after the tribulation of those days”

3) In 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4, Apostle Paul clearly mentioned that the day of the Lord will not come until the lawless one appears.

4) Apostle Paul mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 5 v 4-6 that the day of the Lord will not surprise believers because we are not in the darkness like “the rest of the world”

My humble question, if believers will disappear before the day of the Lord, why did Jesus, Peter and Paul encourage believers to look forward to this day…hmmm?

How are you all studying the scriptures and missing out these salient points?!
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Like the Book of Judges right? The Judges in Israel had thrones from which they ruled over Israel abi? cheesy
grin Sure
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Sure

Please can you help with examples of Judges in ancient Israel that ruled from a throne?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Krismas(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
The
OkCornel:

Being caught up in the Spirit is an out of body experience.

In a vision, you’re still conscious…but Spiritual eyes are opened.

I’ve explained myself earlier on this.

John was caught up in the spirit (OBE), he was not having a “vision”

No need to hide away from the question I asked you. The lamb and the 144,000 were right in front of John in Revelation 14 v 1-3. They were not in Heaven.

The book of Revelation, John was very clear when he saw what happened in heaven…or what happened on earth. Revelation 14 v 1-3 was on earth, not heaven. Don’t add to the word of prophecy.
grin U wrong about visions.
The place u were referring to in 2 Corinthians 12:2-4
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
The man wasn’t even sure whether it was body or out of body yet he was caught up.
As per d 144k. They have been redeemed from the earth and so cannot be on the earth
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
malvisguy212:
be carful what you read online. scripture say study to show thyself approve.

do you actually believe that those left behind will be the righteous ? this is lies and misinterpretation of Scripture. read this thread and be guided
https://www.nairaland.com/1853536/end-days-end-harvest

Please tell everyone on this platform, who were the ones “taken away” in the days of Noah?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Krismas:
The grin U wrong about visions.
The place u were referring to in 2 Corinthians 12:2-4
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
The man wasn’t even sure whether it was body or out of body yet he was caught up.
As per d 144k. They have been redeemed from the earth and so cannot be on the earth

All this roundabout will end. Just answer these questions.

1) In Revelation 4 v 1-11, all the events John witnessed there, where did it happen?

2) In Revelation 13 v 1-18, all the events John witnessed there, where did it happen?

3) In Revelation 14 v 1-3, the events John witnessed there, where did it happen?

All these talks about vision or caught up in the spirit is a distraction from the main thing I’m asking you.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
paxonel:
but the catholic started the rapture teaching and handed it to Protestants so many years ago?
As I said earlier make your research. The catholic church has its own eschatology. it is not rapture. Rapture is a uniquely protestant idea, nobody handed it to them, they created the doctrine on their own.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Hope2014(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Do you understand what you are saying?

Where did Jesus mention he will come for the church before the great tribulation?

Or is it because you read THE DAY OF THE LORD will come like a thief means it’s “rapture”?

1) On the day of the Lord, the sun will be darkened and the moon will turn to blood. The son of man will return, and ALL EYES shall see him.

2) In Matthew 24 v 29-31, Jesus mentioned this will happen “immediately after the tribulation of those days”

3) In 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4, Apostle Paul clearly mentioned that the day of the Lord will not come until the lawless one appears.

4) Apostle Paul mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 5 v 4-6 that the day of the Lord will not surprise believers because we are not in the darkness like “the rest of the world”

My humble question, if believers will disappear before the day of the Lord, why did Jesus, Peter and Paul encourage believers to look forward to this day…hmmm?

How are you all studying the scriptures and missing out these salient points?!

First the great tribulation is after Rapture
Rapture is not the second coming
The second coming, according to Revelation Jesus is coming to kill some people then reign for 1000 years with the believers without the mark of the Beast.
Rapture is the catching away of the saints so that the antichrist can rule for 7 years.
Third the antichrist will soon the revealed but before then the church will fall and many have already fallen because they are no more preaching salvation but prosperity, very very soon less than 5 years all the remaining will fall then the antichrist will be revealed then rapture, Holy Spirit goes and Antichrist reigns ...
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hope2014:

First the great tribulation is after Rapture
Rapture is not the second coming
The second coming, according to Revelation Jesus is coming to kill some people then reign for 1000 years with the believers without the mark of the Beast.
Rapture is the catching away of the saints so that the antichrist can rule for 7 years.
Third the antichrist will soon the revealed but before then the church will fall and many have already fallen because they are no more preaching salvation but prosperity, very very soon less than 5 years all the remaining will fall then the antichrist will be revealed then rapture, Holy Spirit goes and Antichrist reigns ...

All you have recited here is doctrine

Can you provide scriptural references proving the “rapture” is before the great tribulation?

Please show us where Jesus will come for the church before the great tribulation. Thanks.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Staru1(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2022
GooseBump:
This is my 4th time being to church this year. Not because of nothing, but because of my busy schedule. I've forgotten the last time I prayed sef.

The reason for the post was that, I've been having dreams about rapture since years back, but I just brush it off anytime I woke. The last one i had was like this. I saw myself in a big church, probably we were having a big crusade. Then suddenly one of the female ushers went missing. She was someone I knew. The husband was worried, we discovered she was the only missing. people started calling in and that's when we knew it was rapture. One person out of multiples was taken for rapture.

I woke up and as usual, I brush it off.
Getting to church today, I already missed the Sunday school. The bible passages that was read was Luke 27 which talked about how two people will be on a bed, one will be taken and the other will be left behind, two on the farm.
We all know the story.

So my question is, Are you prepared?

The book of St' Luke ends in chapter 24, where did you get chapter 27. Your dreams sounds like fiction.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Staru1:

The book of St' Luke ends in chapter 24, where did you get chapter 27. Your dreams sounds like fiction.

He must be referring to Luke 17...if not, he has the most updated Bible grin
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Staru1(m): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2022
OkCornel:

He must be referring to Luke 17...if not, he has the most updated Bible grin

Lol. Most updated indeed

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by mantech: 3:02am On Jun 20, 2022
The Rapture will occur when Jesus Christ returns for his church. This is when all true believers in Christ will be taken from the earth by God into heaven (1 Corinthians 15:51–52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16–17).
The Second Coming will happen when Jesus Christ ​returns to the church to defeat the antichrist, overthrow evil and then establish his thousand-year reign on earth (Revelation 19:11–16).

Comparing the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ
In the study of Eschatology, these two events are often confused because they are similar. Both happen during end times and both describe a return of Christ. Yet there are important differences to discern. The following is a comparison of the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ, highlighting the key distinctions noted in Scripture.

1) Meeting in the Air - Versus - Returning with Him
In the Rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air:

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:16– 17 (NIV)

In the Second Coming, believers return with the Lord:

The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Revelation 19:14 (NIV)
2) Before Tribulation - Versus - After Tribulation
The Tribulation is a future seven-year period when God will complete his discipline of Israel and final judgment upon the unbelieving citizens of the world. The Rapture will happen before the Tribulation:

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. ​1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NIV)
Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. Revelation 3:10 (NIV)

While the Second Coming will happen at the end of the Tribulation:

And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave,great and small.” Revelation 17-18 (NIV)
3) Deliverance - Versus - Judgment
In the Rapture believers are taken from the earth by God as an act of deliverance:

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:13– 17
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NIV)
In the Second Coming unbelievers are removed from the earth by God as an act of judgment:

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. Revelation 3:10 (NIV)
But the beast was captured and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs, he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. Revelation 19:11-21 )NIV)

4) Hidden - Versus - Seen by All
The Rapture, according to Scripture, will be an instantaneous, hidden event:

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. 1 Corinthians 15:50-54
The Second Coming, according to Scripture, will be seen by everyone:

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen. Revelation 1:7
5) At Any Moment - Versus - Only After Certain Events
The Rapture could happen at any moment:

...While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, Titus 2:13 (NIV)
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 (NIV)
The Second Coming won't happen until certain events take place:

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called Godor is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 (NIV)​
Immediately after the distress of those days, "The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken." Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.​ Matthew 24:15-30 (NIV)
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”​ Revelation 6-18 (NIV)
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2022
mantech:
The Rapture will occur when Jesus Christ returns for his church. This is when all true believers in Christ will be taken from the earth by God into heaven (1 Corinthians 15:51–52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16–17).
The Second Coming will happen when Jesus Christ ​returns to the church to defeat the antichrist, overthrow evil and then establish his thousand-year reign on earth (Revelation 19:11–16).

Comparing the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ
In the study of Eschatology, these two events are often confused because they are similar. Both happen during end times and both describe a return of Christ. Yet there are important differences to discern. The following is a comparison of the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ, highlighting the key distinctions noted in Scripture.

1) Meeting in the Air - Versus - Returning with Him
In the Rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air:

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:16– 17 (NIV)

In the Second Coming, believers return with the Lord:

The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Revelation 19:14 (NIV)
2) Before Tribulation - Versus - After Tribulation
The Tribulation is a future seven-year period when God will complete his discipline of Israel and final judgment upon the unbelieving citizens of the world. The Rapture will happen before the Tribulation:

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. ​1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NIV)

While the Second Coming will happen at the end of the Tribulation:

And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave,great and small.” Revelation 17-18 (NIV)
3) Deliverance - Versus - Judgment
In the Rapture believers are taken from the earth by God as an act of deliverance:

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:13– 17
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NIV)
In the Second Coming unbelievers are removed from the earth by God as an act of judgment:

But the beast was captured and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs, he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. Revelation 19:11-21 )NIV)

4) Hidden - Versus - Seen by All
The Rapture, according to Scripture, will be an instantaneous, hidden event:

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. 1 Corinthians 15:50-54
The Second Coming, according to Scripture, will be seen by everyone:

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen. Revelation 1:7
5) At Any Moment - Versus - Only After Certain Events
The Rapture could happen at any moment:

...While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, Titus 2:13 (NIV)
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 (NIV)
The Second Coming won't happen until certain events take place:

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called Godor is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 (NIV)​
Immediately after the distress of those days, "The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken." Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.​ Matthew 24:15-30 (NIV)
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”​ Revelation 6-18 (NIV)

I’ll respond to this. Some scriptures are taken out of context. Like 1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53 which talks about the “last trump”.

The word in itself “last trump” is self explanatory. No trumpet after this one.

There is no trumpet after the one in Matthew 24 v 29-31. And in Jesus’ words, it will be blown “immediately after the tribulation of those days”

Furthermore, in Revelation 20 v 4-6, it is absolutely clear that the timing of the first resurrection is after the beasts, the dragon and false prophets alongside their armies are conquered. This is after the great tribulation.

The first resurrection (the resurrection of believers) is what Paul was referring to in 1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53 and 1 Thessalonians 4 v 16-17.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by paxonel(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Ubenedictus:
As I said earlier make your research. The catholic church has its own eschatology. it is not rapture. Rapture is a uniquely protestant idea, nobody handed it to them, they created the doctrine on their own.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists / Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.