Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So (850 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 22, 2022
Ever since me and my girlfriend have been dating ,she have not post until i tell her to do so, either she blocks her family members before posting me oe she will not , please does it mean she doesn't love me ?
Because she doesn't even post me on whatsapp talkless of tiktok
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 22, 2022
Its really bothering me
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Jasbi: 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
Focus on yourself bro

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 22, 2022
Thank you bro
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Savedday: 12:43pm On May 22, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by AntichristXXX: 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
You don't have a life.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by ValCon888: 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
I envy you guys that have trivial problems like "posting".
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Omo. People get problem o.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Edyice: 1:28pm On May 22, 2022
Aify3000:
Ever since me and my girlfriend have been dating ,she have not post until i tell her to do so, either she blocks her family members before posting me oe she will not , please does it mean she doesn't love me ?

Bros let other men knack to na ..

We know she belongs to you ... she doesn't post us too and we are cool about it cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Cladez(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2022
Sorry bro but you are not presentable enough!!!

Focus and work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by christianjoy(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2022
Is that what bothering you then you have no problems, you are still a kid I guess when responsibility hit you hard in the face then you will calm and reason.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Jennyclay(f): 1:51pm On May 22, 2022
You men should stop making mountains out of molehill.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by SalafRider(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2022
Please, how old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Uniquetani1(f): 2:23pm On May 22, 2022
SalafRider:
Please, how old are you?

I wanted to ask same question
So many babies on NL
That is his major problem outta all problems

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2022
Aify3000:
The love still dey germinate. Be patient.
If I talk my mind, people ll say I m partial.
So...let me adjust my wig and buy more orange.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2022
Booked for counter attack!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nazgul: 3:56pm On May 22, 2022
Aify3000:
She's probably still a teenage or in her early 20s and is avoiding an unnecessary family meeting summoned for sole aim of inquiring who you are from her.

If you're matured enough and truly love her, it shouldn't worry you. Whenever you're ready to marry and officially introduce yourself to her family, she'll post your pics until you get tired.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 22, 2022
Nazgul:

She's probably still a teenage or in her early 20s and is avoiding an unnecessary family meeting summoned for sole aim of inquiring who you are from her.

If you're matured enough and truly love her, it shouldn't worry you. Whenever you're ready to marry and officially introduce yourself to her family, she'll post your pics until you get tired.
Thank you bro,God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by GoooodHardDick: 6:14pm On May 22, 2022
Too many Simps and pussy ass niggars on this forum!

Oga, girl wey u go dey bang on a steady until you're tired of her pussy, then dump her and move on na u dey complain of posting? Pussy ass niggars everywhere!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by cavreek: 6:20pm On May 22, 2022
Serious matters arising and this one is concerned about someone not posting his picture on status

It is well
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by IamDora(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
Aify3000:

And what do u intend on achieving by her posting u? Is there anything special about it? Little things as this shouldn't be bothering u dear
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by VlamesIffect(f): 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
All these small small pikin issues....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by OscarJaden(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2022
Another one again
Let me keep quiet before I will give you advice now and later you will come back accusing us of almost making you lose a good woman....

A woman who loves you will post you freely without you telling her or he
What even special of posting an individual on status?
She can simply block everybody and just allow you alone to view it so calm down oga
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Nobody: 3:25am On May 23, 2022
Okay,i come dey feel like she doesn't love me
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Jayrockk: 3:43am On May 23, 2022
You funny ehn

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Chris2863(m): 3:59am On May 23, 2022
Attention seeking motherf*cker. Stop disturbing the peace of this forum with your yeye threads

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So by Theboy21: 7:37am On May 23, 2022
Op must be a teenager, they are too obsessed with this posting of a thing, heard two friends keeping malice with each other cos the other didn't post her friend on her bday cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. / ... / The Would Without The Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.