Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Do You Know About Agbani Darego - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Agbani Darego (639 Views)

They Called Agbani Darego ugly because / They Called Agbani Ugliest Miss World / Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Agbani Darego by Ilamina(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2022
smiley
Re: What Do You Know About Agbani Darego by ScienceStudents: 5:37pm On May 22, 2022
Davido sang a lot about her yansh then
Re: What Do You Know About Agbani Darego by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 22, 2022
ScienceStudents:
Davido sang a lot about her yansh then
Indomie Generation.
She's the winner of Miss World in 2001 and Miss Nigeria in year 2000. She's from Portharcourt.
Cos of her win, Miss World 2001 was to be held in Nigeria. Those idio t fanatics in the north rioted & killed innocents cos they said Miss World dey promote indecency. Them swear for Nigeria with those set of cursed Muslims.

Agbani is now married to actually a Muslim who doesn't reason like those illiterates in the north.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Agbani Darego by ScienceStudents: 6:33pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Indomie Generation.
She's the winner of Miss World in 2001 and Miss Nigeria in year 2000. She's from Portharcourt.
Cos of her win, Miss World 2001 was to be held in Nigeria. Those idio t fanatics in the north rioted & killed innocents cos they said Miss World dey promote indecency. Them swear for Nigeria with those set of cursed Muslims.

Agbani is now married to actually a Muslim who doesn't reason like those illiterates in the north.
Good to know
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Agbani Darego by 90childrj: 4:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

Indomie Generation.

Married to a muslim? Who?
Re: What Do You Know About Agbani Darego by Jayrockk: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

Indomie Generation.

she's not married to a Muslim, he's ishaya danjuma, son of TY danjuma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Naija's Female DJ With The Sexiest Bumbum - Female DJ Rachel Flirts / My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money / Can You Solve This For Me ? ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.