Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? (2241 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by tonerro1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
would you date someone that lives on the same street as you?if you put your head out the window a hundred times, you are likely to see that person a hundred and one times?? undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by funmeme(f): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
that's irritating ooo , how can i date someone on my street, there won't be any respect between us and i won't be free to move and do things as i like cos i will want 2 be cautious of maself.nooooooooooooo it's not advisable atall and i will never practice it.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by Mwaka(f): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
I can as long as i love him. But our relationship will not last long becaouse we are alway togather. And i will wont kep any secret.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by Mwaka(f): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2007
I can as long as i love him. But our relationship will not last long becaouse we are always  togather. And i will wont kep any secret.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by trendy(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
i wont, nevaaaaaaaaaaaaa
unless on of us leave the street
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by iice(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
I have, he lived some houses up the hill. He would pass my house every night b4 going home bringing me chocolates, suya, whatever food he thought i'd like grin But he did limit himself because, erhhhh all that 'seeing' was driving me insane. But i preferred seeing him to seeing his mom. . .gosh the woman eh! What a character! tongue grin
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by ssRhino: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2007
Na wa oh, y'all are playas, if you live on same street and you both have a job, how would it be possible to see each other all da time, and besides, cos you live on same street dont mean you not free now, as long as there are trust and love, i will date a babe in same house sef, dating a guy on same street is same as on same campus, grin
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
nope.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by marlet01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ Topic

I can't.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by amebo22: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
I did it once ooooooo but he was sooooooo cute i would not mind if he lived across the streets sef, Just seeing him walk down the streets OMG, brings back memories, I was the envy of the entire neighbourhood everyone wanted him, we were perfect if i can use the word, He was soo freaking hot for a Nija boi, if only??
Man proposes but God Disposes, i guess,
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by puskin: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2009
~huh. Hell no.~
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by Mashkov: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2009
Infact, I will date a flatmate
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by whitelexi(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2009
I would consider it. . . Living on the same street doesn't mean seeing each other a thousand times a week. Its only when u cant stay away from the window, and u only stay there cos u want to see that person grin grin grin
Be mature about it all, and see how far u can get. . . You never know.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by Feelitx(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
Nope.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by smooooooth: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
not advisable, cos if it doesnt work out, it can be uncomfortable seeing each other every time, and think about the gossip too. all those old jobless women sitting out all day doing nothing than watching and gossiping.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by ladybam(f): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
depends
but 4d sake of freedom, wink , so NO !!
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by yme1(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
maybe
infact i think so
or dunno grin
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by izeek(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
well for one i know its fun while it last,
but it surely wud always come to an end.
never saw any that led to the alter.
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by Czarskit(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
~ Yeah! I can ~
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by amebo22: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Yeah! I can ~
abeg tell them
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by 190: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
well i did and still doing
its great anywy wink wink
jst kiddin
Re: Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? by Igwe9(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
Yes ooh! atleast I don't have to burn fuel or enter drop to visit my lolo . smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Pretty & Naturally Endowed Lady Whose Spoken English Is Awful / 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won't Ask For: / Self-esteem And Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.