Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer (8931 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by superemmy(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2022
obinna58:

Stop writing nonsense

How is he writing nonsense. Don't you know love is a powerful emotion?

Everyone has a mumu button
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by obinna58(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2022
superemmy:

How is he writing nonsense. Don't you know love is a powerful emotion?

Everyone has a mumu button
How does kneeling to beg has anything to do with love
Better remove the mumu button else u go suffer
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Bruno3000(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
That's even she see the less to settle for. U no know say husband don scarce abi?
beautyhd:
Your husband will locate you beautiful lady.

Don’t settle for less
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Slynation(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2022
They should all get out abeg...But yet if you meet one instead of rejecting you politely they will exercise governmental power on you, especially female soldiers...
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by superemmy(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2022
obinna58:

How does kneeling to beg has anything to do with love
Better remove the mumu button else u go suffer

You're entitled to your opinions as I am to mine. All I know is that it's possible
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Anfield247(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2022
Oga property
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by meobizy(f): 12:05am On May 24, 2022
Someone is looking for simps to bill.
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Amarisco(f): 12:45am On May 24, 2022
Maybe she just hasn’t got an adequate social life
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by imagrg(m): 5:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Men are afraid because a policewoman's kpekus can arrest anything..even preek! grin
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by marwanafrica: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Parkflash:
I remember when I was small I went to spend my holidays with my aunt and her hubby in the barracks, their neighbours wife was the soldier while the man teaches in one primary school. I remember one weekend she stayed out late and he locked her outside, she slept at our house that night, the next morning if you see the way she was kneeling and begging him ehn...
So seriously, guys shouldn't avoid her, it's just a profession and I don't think it would make her disrespectful to her husband or anything like that

Which of the Baracks?
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Anietieo: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool most of dis police woman dem de get BIG YANNSH but na der CHARACTER be the MATAYANCE!

I hope sey u no go fight ur husband if u eventually get one...

Make sure sey u kip ur KALA well during small QUARREL with ur husband!

No be sey small QUARREL u go carry KALA take BLAST ur husband BLOKOS!

police women no EASY to handle ooo

If u know sey, U no be HARD MAN or GUY, leave police women alone!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
kala man,I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2022
JoshuaDoku:
A beautiful Nigerian police identified as Osima E Elo has taken to social media to urge men not to be afraid of her.

According to her, most men have been running away from her because of her profession but she needs a husband to be with.

The officer who shared her plea on Facebook shared a photo of herself while sitting in her car wearing her seat belt.

For interested persons, follow the link below and drop your particulars or slide into her DM for more conversations...

https://allgistroom.com/i-seriously-need-a-husband-dont-be-afraid-to-approach-me-female-police-officer-to-men/

I dey fear police women ajeh.....e get one woman for ATS barrack near my house,this woman dey beat her husband 24/7.....so one day the man decided to Japa....till today we haven't seen him.....the man was just like a house boy to her..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / This Girl Forced Me To Make Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.